Jump to content

Congress Presidential Elections


Recommended Posts

According to sources Shashi Tharoor is contemplating to contest Congress president poll. However, ye is yet to take the final call on it. Congress on Sunday announced that the election for its president would be held on 17 October.

Senior Congress leader Shashi Tharoor is exploring the possibility of running for the post of Congress president though he is yet to take a final call on it, sources said.

They said he has not made up his mind but could take a call on it soon.

While Tharoor declined to comment on whether he would throw his hat into the ring, he has written an article for the Malayalam daily Mathrubhumi in which he called for a "free and fair" election.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kumar_tarak said:

According to sources Shashi Tharoor is contemplating to contest Congress president poll. However, ye is yet to take the final call on it. Congress on Sunday announced that the election for its president would be held on 17 October.

Senior Congress leader Shashi Tharoor is exploring the possibility of running for the post of Congress president though he is yet to take a final call on it, sources said.

They said he has not made up his mind but could take a call on it soon.

While Tharoor declined to comment on whether he would throw his hat into the ring, he has written an article for the Malayalam daily Mathrubhumi in which he called for a "free and fair" election.

కాంగ్రెస్ అంటే నే కామెడి అయిపోయింది..

మన బాబు గారు ఎందుకు predict చెయ్యలేక పోయారో..

.ఏదో magic..silent wave vastey thappa .. కాంగ్రెస్ bye bye ..tata tata..

ఇప్పుడు ఉన్న extreemisam..లో. congress ni full comedy ga అనుకుంటున్నారు...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

కాంగ్రెస్ అంటే నే కామెడి అయిపోయింది..

మన బాబు గారు ఎందుకు predict చెయ్యలేక పోయారో..

.ఏదో magic..silent wave vastey thappa .. కాంగ్రెస్ bye bye ..tata tata..

ఇప్పుడు ఉన్న extreemisam..లో. congress ni full comedy ga అనుకుంటున్నారు...

 

 

Indira ilaaaney misuse chesindi democracy ni….. then people elected “someone” other than Indira. Same thing will repeat. No one is invincible!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

కాంగ్రెస్ అంటే నే కామెడి అయిపోయింది..

మన బాబు గారు ఎందుకు predict చెయ్యలేక పోయారో..

.ఏదో magic..silent wave vastey thappa .. కాంగ్రెస్ bye bye ..tata tata..

ఇప్పుడు ఉన్న extreemisam..లో. congress ni full comedy ga అనుకుంటున్నారు...

 

 

Magic, silent wave advantage will never go to Congress. They are invisible to public now. Congress does not have a single agenda point that will connect them with larger masses. 

I think Kejri will form a wider third front and fill that gap soon. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, kumar_tarak said:

According to sources Shashi Tharoor is contemplating to contest Congress president poll. However, ye is yet to take the final call on it. Congress on Sunday announced that the election for its president would be held on 17 October.

Senior Congress leader Shashi Tharoor is exploring the possibility of running for the post of Congress president though he is yet to take a final call on it, sources said.

They said he has not made up his mind but could take a call on it soon.

While Tharoor declined to comment on whether he would throw his hat into the ring, he has written an article for the Malayalam daily Mathrubhumi in which he called for a "free and fair" election.

Tharoor president ayithe vache 10 MPs kuda raavu :P 

Better convert INC as  state Congress in couple of states.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, dusukochadu said:

Magic, silent wave advantage will never go to Congress. They are invisible to public now. Congress does not have a single agenda point that will connect them with larger masses. 

I think Kejri will form a wider third front and fill that gap soon. 

 

kejriwal is worse than bjp. these populist politicians hurting india in the name of freebies.  communist, socialist leaders would like to spend money from other people pockets. at the end tax payer have to suffer due to stupid policies of these politicians. any free scheme reduce efficiency and accountability in using that product or service. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ravindras said:

kejriwal is worse than bjp. these populist politicians hurting india in the name of freebies.  communist, socialist leaders would like to spend money from other people pockets. at the end tax payer have to suffer due to stupid policies of these politicians. any free scheme reduce efficiency and accountability in using that product or service. 

BJP is no better than Kejri. They are basically doing tax terrorism. Middle class is being milked like hell in the name of taxes. 

Wealth generation tactics are gone with Manmohan. 

Only positive hope from Kejri is there will be less divide in people in the name of religion and "hopefully" constitutional bodies will have their autonomy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...