Tdp — leader . A relative in emergency need. Need help

V Jagadeesh

My relative , from nandigama Krishna dt , 

before my relative : true tdp follower. 
spent most alll his assets for party , didn’t get a single benifit till now from party , met with accident last week in hospital now .,, 

Vijayawada , all the leaders are comming and visiting him ,  soumya , Uma , Nani .   But he need money .,, for his treatment .,, 

10 ribs are fractured .,, tonti— break aindi .,  

wat I m looking for : can tdp — help him ? 
for his complete treatment , he don’t have his own home .,,  I can help him. 
if tdp helps him , it will be an inspiration to many that we with a party will definitely help him if sone thing goes wrong. 

recent panchayat elections lo, he fought for tdp win and it won in his village , true tdp follower .,, I can share more details if any one want .   
can Lokesh or CNB consider this case and help in need .,, my number : USA : 848 247 8091

2 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

we try some amount from tdp germany 

Thank you brother , but let me try with Lokesh twitter .,, is there any way that msg can be reached to Lokesh or CNB. 
my only intention is let others in the party know who will criticize that u r wasting u r time and money with party that no one will come and help.  
he is still in hospital vijayawada , waiting for internal bleeding g to control for operation to start. 

13 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

post link here once you tweet about it, we shall tag party people 

While tweeting quote both Lokesh, Chintakayala and other leaders who visited

Sent a msg to Lokesh garu in witter .,  I didn’t send the tweet .,  let me see if I get any response 

3 hours ago, God Of Masses said:

@V Jagadeesh bro aa paina number ki zelle undha?  if i send you db charity money can you convert that to INR and send to whoever is in need?

Yes , Zelle pay vundi.  Just now talked to them , hospital is charging around 50k per day , too costly it seems .,, pls donate the money .,, I am writing email to CNB .,, in detail .,, let’s see if any reply .,, 

dr is telling will cost around 20 to 30 lakhs . 

his name is : Narasimharao unnam. Village : eturu. Constiiency : nandigama. Krishna dt. 
hospitsl name : sunrise hospital vijayawada. 

he helped almost all the village members with facilities .,, when tdp in power .,, 

Dear sir , we have a situation here . My relative tdp karayakartha from almost  3 decades , good person , known to many tdp leaders ,mp’s and mla’s , is in real need of party now . He spent all his time and money for party and he don’t have own home at all . He met with an accident last week . 10 ribs are fractured and right side got damaged. Severely injured, still in hospital for operation. Can our party help this Many leaders are visiting him .,, soumya garu , Uma garu , kesineni Nani garu visited him .,, but he need financial support for his complete recovery .,, baga brathikina family , spent his full time and money to our party .,, people from his village thought to collect funds  and donate him. But if our party helps him , it will be a moral boost to him , his family , and inspiration to many of the tdp supporters .,, so pls consider this request , I can provide more details if required .,, thank you .,,

5 minutes ago, V Jagadeesh said:

Dear sir , we have a situation here . My relative tdp karayakartha from almost  3 decades , good person , known to many tdp leaders ,mp’s and mla’s , is in real need of party now . He spent all his time and money for party and he don’t have own home at all . He met with an accident last week . 10 ribs are fractured and right side got damaged. Severely injured, still in hospital for operation. Can our party help this Many leaders are visiting him .,, soumya garu , Uma garu , kesineni Nani garu visited him .,, but he need financial support for his complete recovery .,, baga brathikina family , spent his full time and money to our party .,, people from his village thought to collect funds  and donate him. But if our party helps him , it will be a moral boost to him , his family , and inspiration to many of the tdp supporters .,, so pls consider this request , I can provide more details if required .,, thank you .,,

Bro ee matter DM chesara ?? 

Tweet cheyandi best.. SM lo TDP valu antha retweets kodataru..

Archived