Xuv300 or Seltos diesel Mid varient

Nandamurian

13 minutes ago, PP SIMHA said:

Seltos kanna heavy gane undi. I felt seltos material cheap. Inak driving honda wrv and satisfied with it. But some how i liked creta and scorpio. 

WRV how is it in rural side driving bro have u done that? Baaga guntalu and lil hilly kind area ki?

3 hours ago, Nandamurian said:

WRV how is it in rural side driving bro have u done that? Baaga guntalu and lil hilly kind area ki?

Vehicle super,  nenh rough ga vadata 70k tirigindi 2 year's ki oka problem ledhj naku..120-140 speed veltunatu kuda anipinchadu.. rural and hilly kuda bagundi. Suspension , material heavy ga vadadu . More over ground clearance 190mm above undi. So emi tagaladhu kinda. 

Next time j will go with scorpio.. enduko manasu baga lagindi dani meda

1 hour ago, boppu said:

Agree. Met with an accident. Tractor vs Nexon. Nexon won . Direct collusion. I came out safe...

These tractors and autos on highways main reasons for accidents ... local balupu twaraga intiki povali anna aasa samputaaru malli sastaru.... 

btween bro which model you have ?

2 hours ago, naresh1243 said:

So nice to hear bro :) tractor tho won ante asala something great :)

Tractor driver decided to turn, he didn't notice my vehicle in right lane.. we managed to hit the trailer wheel.. trailer came out of tractor, and trailer is carrying full load.. I mean people.. air bags cameout but no body injured in my car..

54 minutes ago, Nandamurian said:

These tractors and autos on highways main reasons for accidents ... local balupu twaraga intiki povali anna aasa samputaaru malli sastaru.... 

Neon base model..Petrol 

1 hour ago, Nandamurian said:

Highway lo auto batch విన్యాసాలు మామూలుగా vundav.. 

25 minutes ago, ramntr said:

They are always overloaded , indicators never works , they will never look in the mirrors to see any vechicles coming very reckless and mostly uneducated and irresponsible youth or drunckards , they will. It come out of 15-20KMs range so local anni balupu , body antha iron so no need for them probs for bikes or cars only ...they will stop suddenly they change lines suddenly ufff ... tappu vaadi dhanyina kotina money raadu police naalufmgu peeki vadikeystadu mana mundhu malli vaadu same eyyy no change bokka antha guddinna vaadiki ekkina valaki 

3 hours ago, PP SIMHA said:

Vehicle super,  nenh rough ga vadata 70k tirigindi 2 year's ki oka problem ledhj naku..120-140 speed veltunatu kuda anipinchadu.. rural and hilly kuda bagundi. Suspension , material heavy ga vadadu . More over ground clearance 190mm above undi. So emi tagaladhu kinda. 

Next time j will go with scorpio.. enduko manasu baga lagindi dani meda

Thanks bro

XUV300 nothing beats the sporty drive of it. The car drives like its on steroids.
Quality is top notch.
Seltos if you want a bigger car and can spend more. I found that the doors gauge to be very thin and parts quality are very inferior for this price. Mg hector is much better in terms of quality despite being chinese.

16 minutes ago, bobntr said:

XUV300 nothing beats the sporty drive of it. The car drives like its on steroids.
Quality is top notch.
Seltos if you want a bigger car and can spend more. I found that the doors gauge to be very thin and parts quality are very inferior for this price. Mg hector is much better in terms of quality despite being chinese.

Ok thanks 

4 hours ago, ramntr said:

3 hours ago, Nandamurian said:

They are always overloaded , indicators never works , they will never look in the mirrors to see any vechicles coming very reckless and mostly uneducated and irresponsible youth or drunckards , they will. It come out of 15-20KMs range so local anni balupu , body antha iron so no need for them probs for bikes or cars only ...they will stop suddenly they change lines suddenly ufff ... tappu vaadi dhanyina kotina money raadu police naalufmgu peeki vadikeystadu mana mundhu malli vaadu same eyyy no change bokka antha guddinna vaadiki ekkina valaki 

Auto vadu uturn tirigi left lane loki vastunnatlunnadu.    Without noticing vehicles behind

While I blame them for not noticing the traffic already way dg in line, our highway designs also to be blamed, entry exit or u turns should be like the ones between Vijayawada and Guntur

Ala kaakunda ekkada padithe akkada crossings uturns approach lu oetti vastaru, ala vesi entha save chesukunnaro teliyadu gani konni vela accidents avthunnayi yearki just because of these design flaws

1 minute ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Auto vadu uturn tirigi left lane loki vastunnatlunnadu.    Without noticing vehicles behind

While I blame them for not noticing the traffic already way dg in line, our highway designs also to be blamed, entry exit or u turns should be like the ones between Vijayawada and Guntur

Ala kaakunda ekkada padithe akkada crossings uturns approach lu oetti vastaru, ala vesi entha save chesukunnaro teliyadu gani konni vela accidents avthunnayi yearki just because of these design flaws

MLA ceytha recommendation ceyyistarru akkada deciders or uturns pettakuntey....ufff Nellore lo choosam ivvi 

57 minutes ago, Nandamurian said:

MLA ceytha recommendation ceyyistarru akkada deciders or uturns pettakuntey....ufff Nellore lo choosam ivvi 

Yeah aa choutuppal chityal koda anthe

End of the day they are also at loss

Nationwide policy petti strict ga maintain cheyali without deviations, service roads and no uturns anedi mandatory pettali, with vehicles getting more powerful engines we are only going to see worst in future

35 minutes ago, sandy.ntr said:

EcoSport chudandi option.. ford is always best for safety and driving experience also good.. recently ford Aspire theeksunna.. liked it.. mileage also very good.. 

Mileage entha isthundhi bro city & NH? 

1 hour ago, sandy.ntr said:

EcoSport chudandi option.. ford is always best for safety and driving experience also good.. recently ford Aspire theeksunna.. liked it.. mileage also very good.. 

Too old model and back seat space is pathetic wrost in the sub4 meters 

Archived