Stocks

Jaitra

On 1/7/2022 at 3:17 PM, NBK NTR said:

No idea on mapmyindia.....But mee daggara ekkuva unte funds buy Deepak nitrite in every dip...Deepak nitrite is recommeneded in TV5 at this levels also.

Federal bank is also a buy...indiabull housing gurinchi no idea...I added Indiabulls realestate few qty after Embassy acquired it.

Cams purely depends on Mutual funds performance and no.of NEW Folios each quarter. CDSL kuda no issue as long as new demat accounts keep increasing every year....Keep an eye on BSE stock....BSE will do wonders IMO at cmp also.....Before NSE IPO comes BSE stock might grow 15% from current levels also.

Gas stocks lo GAIL and ONGC are my picks...Do SIP bcoz these stocks tend to fall after declaring dividend.

BSE and ONGC :terrific: last 3 days.

Good story about market

How to position & time the Stock Market

I attended a party recently with a gathering of about 300 people and sat in the front row.

A lady started distributing snacks from the back row and unfortunately, it didn't get to us sitting in the front row😢

Another lady started handing out drinks from the front row. But, by then, I had already moved to the back row, and so the drink didn't get to me😢

I was irritated and stood up to leave.

But, then, I saw three ladies each with a big bowl of vegetable Manchurian dry. This time, I tried to be wise by sitting in the middle row.

One of the ladies started distributing from the front, and the second lady started distributing from the back. When they got to the middle row where I was seated, it got over again!😩

Feeling frustrated, I bent my head, putting my face in my hands😣

But, then,the third lady tapped me & held out her bowl. I stretched out my hand and guess what was in the bowl?
Toothpicks!

Moral: Don’t try to position yourself, and time the markets. If you are disciplined & patient,then good returns will come to you automatically sooner/later.Otherwise, you will wrongfully position yourself for toothpicks only!

13 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Motherson sumi demerger gurinchi idea vunnallu cheppandi konchem what's d situation... 

In the demerger, existing shareholders of Motherson Sumi Systems Limited will receive 1 equity share of Rs. 1 /-(Face value) each of Motherson Sumi Wiring India Limited.

19 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Motherson sumi demerger gurinchi idea vunnallu cheppandi konchem what's d situation... 

manaki Motherson wiring shares demat lo vache varaku wait cheyyalsinde to understand situation.

Motherson sumi volumes are huge after demerger. idhi okkate +ve for stock to breakout soon.

47 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

In the demerger, existing shareholders of Motherson Sumi Systems Limited will receive 1 equity share of Rs. 1 /-(Face value) each of Motherson Sumi Wiring India Limited.

Sumi wiring business is gud.... After it gets listed... Can buy it for long term... 

Going forward.... Even in ev space wiring harness use will be more... 

Edited by chanti149

Kothari petrochem.... Anyone saw..... Last few sessions bhayankar rally..... Took a small position below 100..

Trident multubagger missed.. 16 lo ammesa epudo.... Ipudu 70+....hmmm

Kpit..ltts...tata elxsi.... Ee 3 lo okafi teskovalani plan.... Which is better.. Still not able to decide based on valuations...! 

38 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

manaki Motherson wiring shares demat lo vache varaku wait cheyyalsinde to understand situation.

Motherson sumi volumes are huge after demerger. idhi okkate +ve for stock to breakout soon.

mana account lo automatic ga add avuthuyya wiring shares or manual ga emanna paper work cheyyala.... 

4 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Kothari petrochem.... Anyone saw..... Last few sessions bhayankar rally..... Took a small position below 100..

Kpit..ltts...tata elxsi.... Ee 3 lo okafi teskovalani plan.... Which is better.. Still not able to decide based on valuations...! 

Dabbulu baaga unnattu unnayi 😂😂

25 minutes ago, ramntr said:

mana account lo automatic ga add avuthuyya wiring shares or manual ga emanna paper work cheyyala.... 

automatic ga add avuthayi....we will get email intimation regarding credit.

Edited by NBK NTR

27 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

kpit already huge rally from 600...ipudu few qty add chesi avg cheyandi at every dip.

tata elxsi SIP chestunna last 3 months....adding one share..

On 1/18/2022 at 11:14 AM, ramntr said:

March 2022 lo demerged business shares automatic ga vastayi. Wiring harness business is interesting but since FII/DII holding is in good amount, we have to check out whether they will sell or not. If the mcap is small and FII/DII are not interested in the demerged entity they  will sell shares immediately resulting in good correction. This can be an opportunity to buy for retail investors. I will track this after listing in March. As of now I'm  not interested in the parent business.

6 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

March 2022 lo demerged business shares automatic ga vastayi. Wiring harness business is interesting but since FII/DII holding is in good amount, we have to check out whether they will sell or not. If the mcap is small and FII/DII are not interested in the demerged entity they  will sell shares immediately resulting in good correction. This can be an opportunity to buy for retail investors. I will track this after listing in March. As of now I'm  not interested in the parent business.

If you get a chance, please look into Redington India stock and share your view.

They provide end-to-end supply chain solutions for IT and other sectors. 

On 1/22/2022 at 12:06 PM, NBK NTR said:

If you get a chance, please look into Redington India stock and share your view.

They provide end-to-end supply chain solutions for IT and other sectors. 

What is your investment thesis for this share? Any material you can share?