Netflix Vs Amazon

minion

The reason I cancelled Netflix and embraced Amazon Prime ... user reviews ... 

I used to spend countless hours on meaningless 'netflix original' CRAP ... not anymore ... 

last couple of days I looked at imdb/amazon reviews and watched these movies on prime ... completely different genre ... but, caught my attention ... 

A Quiet Place, 3:13 (end is brutal) and Death Wish ... 

Everyone of them was good ... and they were rated well on imdb ... this is what I liked about prime ... 

23 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

Prime has good local movies. Netflix series lu good. 

The thing I hated about Netflix is ... they removed user reviews ... those up/down votes are meaningless ... 

Just a cursory look at Prime gave me 3 good movies ... 

I remember watching meaningless movies on Netflix because of this moronic rating crap they came up with.

Netflix knows users don't like it, still they shove it ... I for one am not going to take this crap.

There are some good shows from Netflix ... but, its not HBO ... not yet.

2 hours ago, NatuGadu said:

Tollywood agreement.. 40 days minimum

Cheekagi gadilo chiyakottudu.. Vadiladu Expectation meet avvala :wall:

Amazon does not even have 1/10th of the shows which Netflix currently holds.all the prime series are only on Netflix. And amazon does not spend money on streaming new series because they know they can’t win over Netflix in most of the countries over the world..

but amazon is good for people who like the local shows and pertaining to same ethnicity 

2 minutes ago, Yalamanchili said:

Amazon does not even have 1/10th of the shows which Netflix currently holds.all the prime series are only on Netflix. And amazon does not spend money on streaming new series because they know they can’t win over Netflix in most of the countries over the world..

but amazon is good for people who like the local shows and pertaining to same ethnicity 

Telugu movies 99℅ Amazon .. plus one day delivery free

Netflix sucks. It's become bloody idiotic by doing some political shit things and also producing all shit movies from last year. Except some anime original Netflix show/movies are worst this year. 

Prime has less but good content. 

Also, prime has other benifits like one day delivery / Ebooks / music etc. 

And all the Netflix series can be watched on some very good apps for Android out there. Of course prime can be also watched but other benifits are good for me. 

Also, whoever maintaining that Netflix twitter account should be fired or else it is doomed! 

1 hour ago, John said:

Any Netflix free account :please:

Netflix original content bharichaleka (most of it is junk) ... unna acct cancel chesa ... vaadu free gaa icchina vaddu naaku ... waste of time, esp with his lousy rating system.

Archived