CBN: A2 Vijay sai reddy Jounalist partner Sudhakar reddy played well

AnnaGaru

expose this mole of YSRCP, A2 friend ....He is playing main role in National media...

ఆంధ్ర రాష్ట్రానికి పట్టిన మరో శని ...హైదరాబాద్ బేస్డ్ బియాసిడ్ మీడియా&వైచీపి విష సర్పాలు  ...

కులం మీద ఎటకారం  పోస్ట్ లు పెట్టుకునే నేషనల్ మీడియా జర్నలిస్ట్...ఖర్మ రా దేశానికీ..... :wall:

CBN garu, Today you exposed everything but there is one another ugly link missed sir.....A2 Vijay sai reddy Jounalist partner.. U Sudhakar reddy(Earlier DC&now TOI) is behind scenes player in this mud slide episode on TDP.

A2 Vijay Sai reddy leaked the plan&mud slide to this journalist to malign in National media first. TOI wrote article on Feb-23rd as if it is 3.7 AP people data violation.
well palyed as per SCRIPT of A2-Vijay sai reddy

- This guy shares/likes his friend A2-Vijay sai reddy tweets regularly
- this guy shared/likes ugly Kathi Mahesh vulgar tweets on CBN&Pawan
- this jounalist shares/likes IYR tweets
- this jounalist shares/likes any bad news tweets on Andhra&amaravati

TO cover his deeds, once a while acts neutral

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/andhra-pradesh-tdp-app-breached-data-of-3-7cr-voters-probe-begins/articleshow/68161226.cms

This guy wrote many negative articles in the past on Andhra&Amaravati. Many a times even with his imaginary stories....

Ex: He wrote big full page articles that capital development is danger to undavalli caves ...so akkada capital manshidi kadu ani kathalu rasadu indirect ga anni attempts vesi...

idi e so called National media journalist mindset.....oka YSRCP party karyakartha kanna low level.... 

j8Xfwno.jpg

SQG81KP.jpg

n50eQsb.jpg

9HmE24k.jpg

bqSBsAK.jpg

bqSBsAK.jpg

3oUHDoi.jpg

uZF0XtO.jpg

rrs84GE.jpg

gOGDx8w.jpg

EmPdfPN.jpg

zM9oSV3.jpg

3 hours ago, sudhakar21 said:

After seeing weekend comment by RK getting tension about crueality of kcr 

only god has to save CBN

Don't worry about CBN ... he's a warrior. 

He knows how to fight ... win anedi thana okkadi chetilo ledu ... but, I'll guarantee you, he WILL fight till his last breath.

Don’t underestimate cbn guys . He survived and saved party under ysr rule. Ysr is 100 times more cruel than kcr .

just he is playing like confused at this stage to increase the ap sentiment in this election just like what kcr did.

dont worry brothers once cbn swears again he will show the place for this morons

5 minutes ago, venkatjampani said:

Don’t underestimate cbn guys . He survived and saved party under ysr rule. Ysr is 100 times more cruel than kcr .

just he is playing like confused at this stage to increase the ap sentiment in this election just like what kcr did.

dont worry brothers once cbn swears again he will show the place for this morons

I know CBN mellowed a bit ... 

Just once ... I want to see that ruthless CBN  ... one more time ... the person that took down NTR when needed ... 

before you comment, hear me out ... 

Naa life lo Anna NTR tharuvatha inthaga admire chesindi CBN ne ... 

whatever happens from here on ... you earned my respect CBN sir :howdy:

4 hours ago, minion said:

I know CBN mellowed a bit ... 

Just once ... I want to see that ruthless CBN  ... one more time ... the person that took down NTR when needed ... 

before you comment, hear me out ... 

Naa life lo Anna NTR tharuvatha inthaga admire chesindi CBN ne ... 

whatever happens from here on ... you earned my respect CBN sir :howdy:

as far as i am concerned,, given current situation and the general complexity of it, cbn ee better...

but cbn need to understand how party can withstand the vicious group of kcr, ktr, jagan, visa reddy, modisha, pk, pk rowdies and then the usual haters! ikkade cbn tho issue!

6 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

vicious group of kcr, ktr, jagan, visa reddy, modisha, pk, pk rowdies 

This IS a vicious group indeed.

I think TDP is in good hands ... having seen the passion from some of the members here ... I'm not worried ... 

The only thing that really bothers me is the voter fraud tactics kcr gang is trying in AP ... if we underestimate the impact of that insidious effort ... its going to be dire ... 

CBN knows it ... 

lets prepare to fight the battle ... 

Archived