Cruise

minion

1 hour ago, minion said:

food was unbelievable doc. So much food and so many choices. It was incredible ... Ofcourse, you want to control and watch yourself :) 

If you eat too much and go to bed ... rough tides will make you throw up in the middle of the night ... you don't want to be there :) 

I tell you ... its a fantastic experience. You should try.

:cheers:

15 hours ago, Bezawada_Lion said:

How is food and bed?

Food was awesome. Gained nearly 10 lbs ?

Room was good too. Fairly big for too people with bed, couch, tv nice bathroom and stuff. They gave us free upgrade to room with ocean view and balcony. That was nice. Ocean view room is worth it even if it costs a little more. 

Definitely try it, its a different experience.

16 hours ago, minion said:

no problem.

It was a 7 day cruise. Started at Ft Lauderdale. 

out to cozumel in mexico, a couple of places in south america, and stops at belize, honduras etc.

I didn't like belize though.

At ports, stay on the ship or just walk around nearby places ... I wouldn't do anything else.

Brother any visa requirements? An can you share any online link ?Can we take kids (2-4 year olds) ?

6 hours ago, Munna_NTR said:

Cruise ante enti :(

genuine question anukutunna ... 

these are prepackaged vacation trips on the water ... they have these huge ships housing 4-6 thousand people and go around the seas. They have stuff like gyms, entertainment, awesome food etc ... 

You will be sailing the oceans much of the time and dock at some designated places to explore the local culture annattu ... 

It was economical, and it was fun. Try it.

4 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

we have to buy it anna. unlimited alcohol package adhi extra 

Don't take unlimited alcohol option though.

If you're going to be drunk all the time ... you're going to miss fun stuff. 

I chose not to drink ... except a couple of places where we were docked.

5 hours ago, bujji said:

Brother any visa requirements? An can you share any online link ?Can we take kids (2-4 year olds) ?

Most of them don't require any visa ... some places may have some requirements.

When you book, they will tell you. I didn't have to get any visa for this trip though.

You can take toddlers, no problem. That's the fun part ... they'll love it ... the whole experience.

Again take that extra health ins ... it doesn't cost much ($50 in our case) ... will be handy if needed.

21 hours ago, minion said:

food was unbelievable doc. So much food and so many choices. It was incredible ... Ofcourse, you want to control and watch yourself :) 

If you eat too much and go to bed ... rough tides will make you throw up in the middle of the night ... you don't want to be there :) 

I tell you ... its a fantastic experience. You should try.

Food free or you have to buy every meal? 

12 minutes ago, Bezawada_Lion said:

All included. no extra charges. That's the best part of it.

I don't know how, but somehow they figured out the logistics and make it affordable.

Some passengers abuse it ... but, most are civil :) 

There are some horror stories though. Some viral outbreaks, some ugly gangs taking over and stuff ... but, I haven't seen those during my first trip.

I'm planning to go back soon.

3 hours ago, minion said:

All included. no extra charges. That's the best part of it.

I don't know how, but somehow they figured out the logistics and make it affordable.

Some passengers abuse it ... but, most are civil :) 

There are some horror stories though. Some viral outbreaks, some ugly gangs taking over and stuff ... but, I haven't seen those during my first trip.

I'm planning to go back soon.

If I may ask , how old are your kids?Did they experience any sea sickness during the trip?

10 hours ago, Bezawada_Lion said:

Unlimited food with so many varieties.

They will allow 2 bottles to carry with us.Inside we can buy liquor.Cruise trip is good for bachelors or if we go with group of families.

Adult clubs will also be there where couple  can dance.Children will be taken care by cruise staff by  applying Tag so there is no chance of missing.

On 1/6/2019 at 7:27 PM, minion said:

Most of them don't require any visa ... some places may have some requirements.

When you book, they will tell you. I didn't have to get any visa for this trip though.

You can take toddlers, no problem. That's the fun part ... they'll love it ... the whole experience.

Again take that extra health ins ... it doesn't cost much ($50 in our case) ... will be handy if needed.

Are you citizen or GC? For h1bs  visa may be required (Transit) and also valid stamping required for return to USA.

Next time you can try alaska:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived