2.0 My take

chanu@ntrfan

How many of you agree with my take?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Agree/Differ

Rolling titles.......

Nothing great so far

Predictable 1st half and uninteresting story

VFX excellent as per Indian standards,the best ani cheppochu, but still konni shots bad

Akshay Kumar part was good,,somewhat moving, rest :sleep:

for me this is a total scrap

screenplay is as worst as story expect the basic idea of radiation on birds,,,,other than that everything looks silly and laughable

never engaged audience into the film emotionally,,,not even single goosebumps or high point scenes

Robo chusaka trivikram sirivennela gurinchi cheppinattu jebulo chethulu pettukoni ala vellipoyanu nenu,,,struck aipoyanu cinemalo kani 2.0 is a not a shankar's film

Inka cheppalantey aah taxiwala not only taxiwala any other ghost movies made in india from last 10 years have the same basic plot.

Nenu Aravindha Sametha mundu oka regular commercial rotta anukoni vella,,,db janalaki em cheppala ani kani cinema chusthey inkedo undi,adhiripoyindhi.

Kani 2.0 lo edaithey anukunnano alane undi.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T360 Final Report:

Shankar and team delivered a Box-office winner in the form of ‘2.0’.

First half is average , second half is good AND last 30 minutes pure VFX Extravaganza ! Story wise not much to rave about , Shankar’s mark in effectiveness or Emotional connect has been limited to Pakshi Raja ( Akshay ) ‘ s flashback and that episode is the soul of the movie.

Background score is of international standard , can be rated 10/10 throughout ; Graphix / VFX work will WOW common audience but it is patchy at times , on a whole satisfactory. Rajini’s charishma has been used in last episodes.

Overall , Given the big names behind and Commercial elements put together 2.0 delivers a boxoffice winner !

Archived