New Car Buying Experience

minion

Sorry, it doesn't relate to Indian car buying experience ... but, thought it might help some ... 

I have a good car (honda) with clear coat problem ... it looks butt ugly with all that paint peeling and shiit ... and it takes a 5-7K to fix. And I'm not willing to pay ...

ofcourse, honda doesn't want to acknowledge the problem ... 

Not to mention, I looked elsewhere ... just bought Hyundai Elantra SEL ... drives nice ... 

7 hours ago, minion said:

Sorry, it doesn't relate to Indian car buying experience ... but, thought it might help some ... 

I have a good car (honda) with clear coat problem ... it looks butt ugly with all that paint peeling and shiit ... and it takes a 5-7K to fix. And I'm not willing to pay ...

ofcourse, honda doesn't want to acknowledge the problem ... 

Not to mention, I looked elsewhere ... just bought Hyundai Elantra SEL ... drives nice ... 

So you sold off your peeled car and got a new one?

was the honda under warranty? How old was it

13 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Hyundai finally got popular in USA too annai?

yes brother ... I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the car. 5 year warranty too. If they're willing to stand behind their product, I'll take a chance.

I test drove camry and Accord as well. Accord is good ... its just the right car for me. But, Honda vallu kondekki kurchunnaru ... they want 10k more. Not interested. Time to look elsewhere for value.

And Camry ... unfortunately Toyota messed it up ... transmission problems. Don't want to deal with that nonsense every time you press the gas pedal.

7 hours ago, OneAndOnlyMKC said:

ee minion vuncle telugu sakkaga matladutaadu kani aa englipish edaithe vundo  :nopity::nopity::nopity:

Mostly Telugu lone matladuthunna ... I just love how it sounds ... different dialects ... including TG accent :shakehands:

6 hours ago, Ispate Raju said:

So you sold off your peeled car and got a new one?

was the honda under warranty? How old was it

No, they offered a ridiculous trade value ... I'm going to drive my Accord to the ground ... till I haul it to scrap metal ...

I'm going to drive my ugly Honda around as a free advert for the lousy paint job Honda did on these :)

7 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

hyundai, honda, suzuko, kia, toato baaganey raising ki vachaiga europe lo kooda....ninna ford mondeo soosa...baaga manasu aindi....kotha model irragottadu...

new models lo manchi features add chesaru chandas ... especially safety features. I think its worth upgrading.

I'm usually a good defensive driver  ... but, teenage kids unte, some of the new features really help ... like blind spot monitoring, lane assist, backup camera, side/knee airbags etc.

Many of these features are available at 16-17K in Elantra. I was impressed.

On 5/27/2018 at 4:15 AM, Jaitra said:

Hyundai finally got popular in USA too annai?

thokka popular ayindi. vallu 5 yrs warranty plus dealers association giving additional 5 years warranty. anduke sale avuthunnai. lekunte same cost unnapudu honda, toyota konaka avi enduku kontaru. kia is now offering 10 years warranty on select models. adi matter. resale value honda ki unnantha veetiki undadu. 

On 5/27/2018 at 8:00 AM, Chandasasanudu said:

hyundai, honda, suzuko, kia, toato baaganey raising ki vachaiga europe lo kooda....ninna ford mondeo soosa...baaga manasu aindi....kotha model irragottadu...

ee Kia ni try cheyaali ani enduko baaga laagutundi uncle.  

On 5/27/2018 at 5:30 PM, Chandasasanudu said:

Mondeo emo kani US lo Raptor ani okati release chesadu , Dani mummy adi esukoni hyd and guntur lo tiragali :jackson:

6 hours ago, uravis said:

Mondeo emo kani US lo Raptor ani okati release chesadu , Dani mummy adi esukoni hyd and guntur lo tiragali :jackson:

Adi kotthadi kaadu uncle patade.. yadava 6.2 svt lepesi 3.6 to malla launch chesadu waste fellow

alantide kavali ante isuzu di undi ga adi tesukuno cosmetical changes along with 3” lift and icon suspension upgrades chesi ko2 tires 35” este sari ante

dead seap ga aipoddi 

3 hours ago, Ispate Raju said:

Adi kotthadi kaadu uncle patade.. yadava 6.2 svt lepesi 3.6 to malla launch chesadu waste fellow

alantide kavali ante isuzu di undi ga adi tesukuno cosmetical changes along with 3” lift and icon suspension upgrades chesi ko2 tires 35” este sari ante

dead seap ga aipoddi 

yeh more over   gas  baaga   taagestadi   oorike 

Archived