Dravidict

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who bought Sony/Samsung TVs, no need to regret, they are best in class wrt durability, reliability, quality, longevity with service options.

when I inquired with electronic stores, though LG offers more than other brands for less prices, they get lots of customer complaints than Sony/Samsung.

Xiaomi is no different, offering more for less price, it is not always about outside looks.... lopala chips, wires, anni cheap materials ayi undali.. which may burn or shuts in future.. 

When it comes to LEDs or OLEDs, blind trust on Samsung TVs.

US lo thanksgiving ki Microsoft odu Dell 15'' laptop with 1TB, touch screen, 8GB RAM ani cheppi $399 ki ammuthadu.. similar di dell site lo around $600 untadi.. microsoft odidhi 2years lifetime.. tarvata parts virigipothai.. dell di ala kadu.. will have more life.. all because of the parts used in the product that brings down the price. comparison is just to make it understand about price vs offerings.

at the end of the day, who can afford will go with Sony/Samsung and who can't will go with this. it can be used as 2nd TV option in Bedrooms.

23 minutes ago, Kiran Edara said:

who bought Sony/Samsung TVs, no need to regret, they are best in class wrt durability, reliability, quality, longevity with service options.

when I inquired with electronic stores, though LG offers more than other brands for less prices, they get lots of customer complaints than Sony/Samsung.

Xiaomi is no different, offering more for less price, it is not always about outside looks.... lopala chips, wires, anni cheap materials ayi undali.. which may burn or shuts in future..

When it comes to LEDs or OLEDs, blind trust on Samsung TVs.

US lo thanksgiving ki Microsoft odu Dell 15'' laptop with 1TB, touch screen, 8GB RAM ani cheppi $399 ki ammuthadu.. similar di dell site lo around $600 untadi.. microsoft odidhi 2years lifetime.. tarvata parts virigipothai.. dell di ala kadu.. will have more life.. all because of the parts used in the product that brings down the price. comparison is just to make it understand about price vs offerings.

at the end of the day, who can afford will go with Sony/Samsung and who can't will go with this. it can be used as 2nd TV option in Bedrooms.

Samsung and Sony phones vs Xiaomi lo ee comparison petti chudandi. Xiaomi offers better products at a cheaper price. They do not include cheap internal parts. They may cut some corners (mostly useless features) but they always deliver a greater bang for the buck. Their products are cheaper not because of cheap internals, but because they save a lot by not marketing. They believe in word of mouth. Redmi Note 4 is the highest sold smart phone ever in India. In 2017 alone, they sold 9.4 million Redmi Note 4's. And, until recently I didn't even see ads for their devices. They don't go after stars to promote their products. Another similar success story is of Vu. They are able to capture 10% market share without advertising.

And, guess what, Xiaomi is sourcing Samsung panels for this model :)

46 minutes ago, Dravidict said:

Samsung and Sony phones vs Xiaomi lo ee comparison petti chudandi. Xiaomi offers better products at a cheaper price. They do not include cheap internal parts. They may cut some corners (mostly useless features) but they always deliver a greater bang for the buck. Their products are cheaper not because of cheap internals, but because they save a lot by not marketing. They believe in word of mouth. Redmi Note 4 is the highest sold smart phone ever in India. In 2017 alone, they sold 9.4 million Redmi Note 4's. And, until recently I didn't even see ads for their devices. They don't go after stars to promote their products. Another similar success story is of Vu. They are able to capture 10% market share without advertising.

And, guess what, Xiaomi is sourcing Samsung panels for this model :)

hmm phones lo sony assalu comparisons lo kuda waste le... and comparing Samsung phones with Xiaomi :sleep:  (may be can compare with J7 like models, they suck, but definitely not with NOTE series or S series)

I still believe they use cheap internals, until we (at least I) see comparison of internal parts of premium phones/tvs with xiaomis (even a small transistor can make a difference)

I agree on Marketing part though, yes they can save money on that end. I'm not denying that it is a successful smartphone in India :) but there is nothing that a premium brand product owner to regret of.

Oneplus also had the similar success and they are now on complete premium price range.. earlier we have such success stories with Micromax too..

Sceptre 55" Class 4K (2160P) LED TV (U550CV-U)Sceptre 55" Class 4K (2160P) LED TV (U550CV-U)

Key Features:

Screen Size (Diag.): 54.6"

Backlight Type: LED

Resolution: 2160p

Effective Refresh Rate: 60Hz

Smart Functionality: no

Aspect Ratio: 16:9

Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1

Viewable Angle (H/V): 178 degrees/178 degrees

Number of Colors: 1.07G

OSD Language: English, Spanish, French

Speakers/Power Output: 10W x 2

Surround Sound Mode

Connectivity:

Component/Composite Video: 1

HDMI: 4

Headphone: 1

SPDIF Auto Output: 1

USB 2.0: 1

this 55'' TV is in US, current this is on sale with price $280 = around 18K INR. original Price $399 = around 26K INR.

7 hours ago, Kiran Edara said:

hmm phones lo sony assalu comparisons lo kuda waste le... and comparing Samsung phones with Xiaomi :sleep:  (may be can compare with J7 like models, they suck, but definitely not with NOTE series or S series)

I still believe they use cheap internals, until we (at least I) see comparison of internal parts of premium phones/tvs with xiaomis (even a small transistor can make a difference)

I agree on Marketing part though, yes they can save money on that end. I'm not denying that it is a successful smartphone in India :) but there is nothing that a premium brand product owner to regret of.

Oneplus also had the similar success and they are now on complete premium price range.. earlier we have such success stories with Micromax too..

Yes, they are like the oneplus guys but catering mostly to medium budget segment. 

Dolby Vision support may be provided in future anta with an update if demand is good as obtaining Dolby license is costly for now. They're looking to make profits before venturing into such big deals anukunta. HDR 10 is more than sufficient for now because other than Netflix- nobody adopted Dolby standard right now but dolby vision kuda vaste rachal ee ika.

Panel used is 10-bit VA panel from Samsung. Hope it's a good one.

1 hour ago, sai_ntr3 said:

aunaa...link pls :thinking: mari inkenti - super choice ga ! 55k ke sony 4k+HDR ante super deal

4k ani who told...ade minus in comparision.full hd tv..:dream:

Sony 123.2 cm (49 inch) Full HD LED Smart TV
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/sony-123-2-cm-49-inch-full-hd-led-smart-tv/p/itmesq2hkzdcwhgy?pid=TVSESQ2HFMGRNFPE&cmpid=product.share.pp

Archived