********Fitness Freaks********

Tiger444

evi evi vastayi ee category lo ki

Miku anni cheppalenu gani miru inti bita evito tiskoocho cheputa :

Fruit salad,Vegetable salad,Pesarattu with less oil,sugar cane juice ,Coconut water ivi tappite miru bita inka evi tiskokandi...if you want to have fruit juice go ahead but make sure you don't have any added sugar in it apart from natural sugars in fruits .....Idli is considered healthy but modern idli is high in carbohydrates ......mana peddalu minapakudumulu tinevaru which is idli with out rava or rice rich in protein,good carbs,calcium.....try that for break fast in your home.....miru food quantity taggiste sleep radu ...have a 250 ml of luke warm milk with honey or jaggery powder before 30 mins to sleep .....

Miku anni cheppalenu gani miru inti bita evito tiskoocho cheputa :

Fruit salad,Vegetable salad,Pesarattu with less oil,sugar cane juice ,Coconut water ivi tappite miru bita inka evi tiskokandi...if you want to have fruit juice go ahead but make sure you don't have any added sugar in it apart from natural sugars in fruits .....Idli is considered healthy but modern idli is high in carbohydrates ......mana peddalu minapakudumulu tinevaru which is idli with out rava or rice rich in protein,good carbs,calcium.....try that for break fast in your home.....miru food quantity taggiste sleep radu ...have a 250 ml of luke warm milk with honey or jaggery powder before 30 mins to sleep .....

annai meeku and tarakafresh knowledge ki :adore:

Pull ups will give you the best biceps no doubt about it...my personal experience the more tougher you do more strength and biceps,triceps

iviv manaki oka 5 or 6 kanna ekkuva raavu adi kuda hands daggaraga unte.....inka hands broad ga pedithey cheppakkarledu :run_dog:

iviv manaki oka 5 or 6 kanna ekkuva raavu adi kuda hands daggaraga unte.....inka hands broad ga pedithey cheppakkarledu :run_dog:

Support tiskuni cheyyi brother .....kinda weight petti cheyyochu kada .....more over do it in intervals .....niku appudu anta anipinchadu......i can make wide ups 12 and 20 pulls up less width...it took years for me to come to the current situation

Vegatables add cheyali Nenu diet Ki - raw tinalem - so spinach mushroom beans Esi juice chesi teeskunta wid some cocoa powder

Realized the importance of potassium consumption spinach mushrooms r must to have everyday

2 bananas or a cup of dates or 500 ml of coconut water will give you the best potassium for a day.....these are natural and easy to consume if you are concerned about potassium intake ...more over brother if you can't take vegetables stiry fry it with Ghee.......3-4 table spoons of Desi Cow Ghee gives you the required omega -3 fatty acids which inturns prodcues the gel substance that holds our bones .....

Vegatables add cheyali Nenu diet Ki - raw tinalem - so spinach mushroom beans Esi juice chesi teeskunta wid some cocoa powder

Realized the importance of potassium consumption spinach mushrooms r must to have everyday

after lunch & after dinner daily eating bananas.. Meru cheppina appati nunchi

2 bananas or a cup of dates or 500 ml of coconut water will give you the best potassium for a day.....these are natural and easy to consume if you are concerned about potassium intake ...more over brother if you can't take vegetables stiry fry it with Ghee.......3-4 table spoons of Desi Cow Ghee gives you the required omega -3 fatty acids which inturns prodcues the gel substance that holds our bones .....

Coconut water everyday teeskunta bro plus 3 bananas - altogether they provide only 1/4th of the daily need anta - so going for these better sources of potassium

Also em vegs manam tinagalam antav - I can easily consume raw tomatoes cucumbers if required but fruits type lo motivation undadu as we r not used to since childhood

Coconut water everyday teeskunta bro plus 3 bananas - altogether they provide only 1/4th of the daily need anta - so going for these better sources of potassium

Also em vegs manam tinagalam antav - I can easily consume raw tomatoes cucumbers if required but fruits type lo motivation undadu as we r not used to since childhood

cup dates tisko brother ........as per my research we should be fine with what i have posted ........leafy vegetables daily oko variety marchi less dal to soup chesukondi if you want mix other vegetables with that and add tamrind for taste...you can change the lentil type every day if bored ....try to add beans as well to the soup for perfect nutrition.....

also one more suggestion Rakesh bro...You can make juice out of vegetables and have it if you cannot consume them directly add 2 spoons of honey for taste and 1 banana if required

Ya exactly bro Ila chedam ankunanna- easier way to consume also - Kale vegetable antey ikada manaki enti - Google thali can't give an accurate answer