********Fitness Freaks********

Tiger444

eroju vellaledu annai :peepwall: BTW waiting 4 ur diet plan

morning breakfast ----Ragijava ,1banana or banana and milk ---8AM 

( people in India ----have  a glass of milk with 2whole eggs or have pesarattu or ragijava)

Lunch --No carb lunch with vegetables or 100gm of brown rice with beans and veggies12PM

snack --- protein shake with berries or a bunch of dryfruits or for people in India take some roasted channa -3pm

Dinner ----have cup of brown rice or preferred carbs which have fiber content  with veggies (strictly no white rice and naan or maida items)-7:30 PM

Night before sleep -----one cup of milk or buttermilk10 PM

I am preferring vegeterian so you can  repleace one meal of veggie with eggs or meat

you have freedom to eat fruits when ever you want .......or you can  have 500 ml of coconut water a day 

must drink 3-4 litres of water 

( people in India ----have  a glass of milk with 2whole eggs or have pesarattu or ragijava)

Lunch --No carb lunch with vegetables or 100gm of brown rice with beans and veggies12PM

snack --- protein shake with berries or a bunch of dryfruits or for people in India take some roasted channa -3pm

Dinner ----have cup of brown rice or preferred carbs which have fiber content  with veggies (strictly no white rice and naan or maida items)-7:30 PM

I am preferring vegeterian so you can  repleace one meal of veggie with eggs or meat

you have freedom to eat fruits when ever you want .......or you can  have 500 ml of coconut water a day 

:super:

Guest Urban Legend

after a long gap may be after 6 months started pushups today,

1-2 months pushups crunches squats etc chesi next gym join avvali ika appatiki continue chesthey

im hitting gym again...... bro y 2 times brown rice? brown rice has carbs as well right... if you want no carbs go with salads and soup one time in a day....

making salads is very easy bachelor or family.. and soups are equally easy..... u can eat heavy with carbs once in a day or balanced carbs with veggies twice a day.....

im hitting gym again...... bro y 2 times brown rice? brown rice has carbs as well right... if you want no carbs go with salads and soup one time in a day....

making salads is very easy bachelor or family.. and soups are equally easy..... u can eat heavy with carbs once in a day or balanced carbs with veggies twice a day.....

I have a measurement just 100 gms of rice....next week my carbs will be quinoa with veggies....

just started following this thread.....

put some metrics of ur work out.... 

like... how many reps of each work out you are doing....

how many mils/kms walkng.. what speed.. wat was the cal burn

on whole how much time you are spending to work out per day...

on addition to this... add if you are doing any meditation/yogas or following any techiniques.. like sudarshana kriya (Art of Living)/ shambavi murda(Inner Engg)

todays work out..

initial warmup - stair climbing 60 steps/min for 12 mins

bicep curls - 3 reps 10-15-15 

Hammer curls 3 reps 10-15-15 

Leg press - 2 reps -10-15 

leg extensions 2 - reps 10-15

running on thread mill for 25 mins..... (i keep this manual and change the inclination and the speed every few mins)

started slow as im back after long time

doing the above will help in improving running.. im tragetting half marathon next summer... will see how i can keep up

todays work out..

initial warmup - stair climbing 60 steps/min for 12 mins

bicep curls - 3 reps 10-15-15

Hammer curls 3 reps 10-15-15

Leg press - 2 reps -10-15

leg extensions 2 - reps 10-15

running on thread mill for 25 mins..... (i keep this manual and change the inclination and the speed every few mins)

started slow as im back after long time

doing the above will help in improving running.. im tragetting half marathon next summer... will see how i can keep up

Strength training n high intensity cardio on d same day not ideal antaru bro

Strength training n high intensity cardio on d same day not ideal antaru bro

this is the basic low end workout.. cardio was not intense... stari climbing did it as warm up for 10 mins and thread min 25 mins to burn cals n fat.. 35 mins cardio is standard.. rest are minimal reps i did...