Make no mistake ...

minion

ఇది అమెరికా ఇండియా ఇంకా మరొక దేశం కి సంబంధించిన విషయం కాదు పూర్తిగా ...రెండు రకాల మనస్తత్వాలు ....బాధిత/పీడిత  మనస్తత్వం ........ స్వయం సంవృద్ధి మనస్తత్వం ......

మొదటి తత్వంలో  ఇరుక్కున్న వాళ్లకి  అన్నీ సమస్యలు కనిపిస్తాయి, బలహీనమైన దృక్పథం ....ఆత్మవిశ్వాసం తక్కువ ..నిందారోపణ ఎక్కువ, బాధ్యత తీసుకోరు ....నిరంతరం బలైపోతున్న భావన ఉంటది....

రెండో తత్త్వం పూర్తి విరుద్ధం ....విషయాల  మీద తమకు  నియంత్రణ ఉంది అని భావిస్తారు ....మెండు గా ఉండే ఆత్మవిశ్వాసం ఆత్మగౌరవం లో నుంచి స్రవిస్తా ఉంటది ....ఆలోచనల్లో బలం ప్రస్ఫుటం గా ఉంటది...

If one sees from Self Empowering perspective, most of the things will  appear healthy; On the other side, if one sees from Victim Mentality, things look bleak , hence lot of blame & angst.....This is true irrespective of the country, in most cases.......

there is a reason you're  in America (or aspire to be)... instead of Russia ... or China

Be true to yourself ... 

(generic..)  Obviously, there is a valid point in Minion bro's note....

eg.  Plenty of middle eastern people hate America; but given a chance they want to migrate from their countries to US, a paradox...

జన్మ కారకుడు, ఆధ్యాత్మిక మార్గదర్శకుడు, విద్య నేర్పించినవాడు, రక్షించేవాడు, ఉద్యోగమిచ్చేవాడు -  భారతీయ స్మృతి లో తండ్రి సమానులీ అయిదుగురు   ..

అకారణ దూషణ చెయ్యకూడదు అన్నం పెట్టి రక్షించే ఏ సమాజాన్నైనా .....

(generic..)  Obviously, there is a valid point in Minion bro's note....

eg.  Plenty of middle eastern people hate America; but given a chance they want to migrate from their countries to US, a paradox...

Exactly.

This is what I don't understand. They (not just mideast folks, but mexicans, some Indians/chinese) seem to hate America yet they want to live in America. If I hate something so passionately, I'd move away from whatever it is. If I have the heart, I can make life anywhere. Those who hate America and still live (or wish to live) in America ... I think they're making a sad compromise ... at the least being hypocritical.  

As usual, IMO :)

Exactly.

This is what I don't understand. They (not just mideast folks, but mexicans, some Indians/chinese) seem to hate America yet they want to live in America. If I hate something so passionately, I'd move away from whatever it is. If I have the heart, I can make life anywhere. Those who hate America and still live (or wish to live) in America ... I think they're making a sad compromise ... at the least being hypocritical.

As usual, IMO :)

Not only middle east, I seen lot of Telugu people too..

Make no mistake, this detest is not exclusively reserved for US by some, few in India also blindly despise mother country & its transcendent culture too; the unsurprising culprits are - Lack of  Self Esteem & proper education.......

(Self Esteem.... a deep goodwill  generating reservoir,  not only helps an individual for having positive paradigm, but also improves the outlook on surrounding people and places.)

Make no mistake, this detest is not exclusively reserved for US by some, few in India also blindly despise mother country & its transcendent culture too; the unsurprising culprits are - Lack of  Self Esteem & proper education.......

(Self Esteem.... a deep goodwill  generating reservoir,  not only helps an individual for having positive paradigm, but also improves the outlook on surrounding people and places.)

Don't want to make you uncomfortable ... but, there is lot of wisdom in your posts brother ... I'm just glad you take time and share your thoughts in this DB  :shakehands:

Archived