Pen marks on Visa page in Passport

nbk@myHeart

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maa papa passport lo visa page meeda pen tho geethalu geesindi exactly on her photo... inko empty page lo koodaa drawing eskundi ... bemmi beat.gif....

ipudu visa extn ki apply cheyyaali.... emanna issue avuddaa?

budda daaniki..drawing antey baagha intrest ane ardham iyyindhee ..tondaragha coaching ippinchandhe

Best thing is to find out if you can get a new passport to her under damaged passport category. You need to give an underwriting that you will make sure that it will not repeat.  :P

As the extension will need you to go for stamping when you are here in India, you can get the stamping on the new passport. Her I -94, if in tact should be fine for her to stay or have less headache.  

In all this mess, you will find problems from our guys than US immigration. I'm no expert but this is what I feel. 

Best thing is to find out if you can get a new passport to her under damaged passport category. You need to give an underwriting that you will make sure that it will not repeat. :P

As the extension will need you to go for stamping when you are here in India, you can get the stamping on the new passport. Her I -94, if in tact should be fine for her to stay or have less headache.

In all this mess, you will find problems from our guys than US immigration. I'm no expert but this is what I feel.

aa uncle dhi UK uncle

@bezawadking bro - mine is uk visa.... ikkada extn ki apply chesthe BRP card isthaaru which will be the valid visa from then.... inka passport lo stamping eyyaru.... aa BRP card choopichaali each time....

ipudu aa visa extn approve ayyi BRP card osthe problem undadu.... adi approve cheyyataaniki emannaa questioning chesthaara anedi doubt

@uma uncle - damage kinda kotta passport apply chesthe daani meeda unna visa sangathi endi? visa ki mallee apply cheyyaala? adedo extn ki apply chesthe passport maarchaalsina pani undadu ga?

@bezawadking bro - mine is uk visa.... ikkada extn ki apply chesthe BRP card isthaaru which will be the valid visa from then.... inka passport lo stamping eyyaru.... aa BRP card choopichaali each time....

ipudu aa visa extn approve ayyi BRP card osthe problem undadu.... adi approve cheyyataaniki emannaa questioning chesthaara anedi doubt

@uma uncle - damage kinda kotta passport apply chesthe daani meeda unna visa sangathi endi? visa ki mallee apply cheyyaala? adedo extn ki apply chesthe passport maarchaalsina pani undadu ga?

Normal damages lo...like cover page lamination..if visa page is not damaged...you dont beed to reapply...mee old passport lo visa pages tappa annitini cancel chestaru. But meeru visa page lone damage ayyindi annaru kabatti you need to reach out to UK immigration.

Uma anna cheppinattu...you avoid travelling with the damaged one. Meeru elagu extension apply chestunnaru kabatti they may stamp again on new passport or just write an observation in the new one. Even indian high commission will mostly ask you to check with uk immigration on visa validity.

Archived