Nenocchhesaa!

orion

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pedda list undi doctor saab. Kanipinchinonni tagulkotame ... Ee DB ante Hyd anukuntunnaru ...

Having said that, I do have respect for those T folks who are genuinely N fans. They will always have my respect. But, those who come here to stir ... we should return the courtesy..

yenti meeru kuudaa naa krishnudi birth place ki?

Worst case lo  oka half  generation write off cheyyagaladu hatred thO kcr, can not devastate more than that for fellow bros psyches.... everything will be fine later.....  Self Esteem  is a deep subject...... A good rishi can tune it to reach big elevations.....Same time a crooked sidha can suppress and put in dumps.....will see

Gandhi jayanti ninna oka chitramaina alOchana  tharangam ....news lo... CBN  paying fees for out of state telugu students.... Gandhi  spiritual leader, politics ki atheetham gaa ayina...  faced lot of flak, for  being little bit more generous for once Indians- freshly made out pakistanis....

mari  CBN elected representative gadha.....god bless his spirit.....kani electoral politics lo burden avvadhu kadhaa?  Can not expect all  AP fellows will be accomodating and generous all the time.....janabha  antha one dimensional vundaru kadha, it is not possible.......just a thought...

bhavishathu lo kuuda,  andharu  NTR laaga, CBN laaga  vuntaaru ani expect cheyyachaa? even janabhaa.....  Action  vuntE  Reaction  vasthadhi......KCR and his gang   diarrhhea  ki  retort vasthadhi..... all people will not absorb....it is going to be natural phenomenon......godavalu vasthE  Consolidate avvachu ani KCR  vision... it is an interesting time for telugus...

By far vast majority of the people are very balanced and remarkably calm.......Lot of people are just not reacting at all and are in the belief that KCR/his gang 's crooked ideology will crumble in its own weight of evil ploys and machinations..... Can that type of wait and watch, defensive approach will pan out without much damage to the harmony of the  vast majority of innocent telugu people?  Interesting time definitely...

By far vast majority of the people are very balanced and remarkably calm.......Lot of people are just not reacting at all and are in the belief that KCR/his gang 's crooked ideology will crumble in its own weight of evil ploys and machinations..... Can that type of wait and watch, defensive approach will pan out without much damage to the harmony of the  vast majority of innocent telugu people?  Interesting time definitely...

Excellent point brother.

I was one of those who was tolerant towards T in general ... and convinced myself that it was KCR and his family and TRS that instigated all this for political gain. As the time went on, its not so simple anymore. When that family questions the Indian Union in Parliament, nobody from T here questions or objects that ... but they take offense when  some of us make fun of it ... even in jest.

I'm a person from SA and I never looted anything from T. What gives them the right to abuse us this way? How far it goes before we say enough is enough?

Excellent point brother.

I was one of those who was tolerant towards T in general ... and convinced myself that it was KCR and his family and TRS that instigated all this for political gain. As the time went on, its not so simple anymore. When that family questions the Indian Union in Parliament, nobody from T here questions or objects that ... but they take offense when  some of us make fun of it ... even in jest.

I'm a person from SA and I never looted anything from T. What gives them the right to abuse us this way? How far it goes before we say enough is enough?

Clever ploys by some of our naizaam bros, did notice that Orion bro, putting indirectly pressure so that not to  criticize  KCR his family, TRS and to all the assaults they are doing to the democratic processes..... nice tactics..... wont work out that way, this is India, speech is not a thing to get suppressed in dbs or forums etc, just may be they are taking cues from the TRS attacks on Media... Right thing to do for our few good bros from naizam is to focus on the  newsmakers, not  on the fellow bros commenting on TRS....hope our naizam bros understand the fine difference between the  Public personalities  and private citizens' freedom of speech...

Right thing to do for our few good bros from naizam is to focus on the  newsmakers, not  on the fellow bros commenting on TRS....

Exactly brother.

First T vallu valla MPs, kavita/vinod lanti vallaki gaddi pedithe, may be T folks willl earn some respect here. I haven't heard one respectable voice condemn that. All they try is  to justify it,  one way or the other.

And they come here crying on us on their Indianness.

orion uncle ban exp ela undi...bemmi laugh

Warden Chandas saab ... jail lo thosi ela undi ani aduguthunnara Brahmi-6.gif

Emi cheppamantaru. ...  fooddu ghoram, cell phones lakkunnaru, TV lo playboy channel ledu, no conjugal visits ...

We protest and walkout of jail Brahmi-5.gif

Archived