HYD as UT..

pavan s

:lol2:

manam loss avuthunnam kabatti, T kuda loss avvali anukovatam aendi..... 

Revenue sharing for next 10/15 years.... and then make Hyd part of TG.......

:peepwall:

its not issue of TG also should loose.. its abt safety of people... why T people throw stones only on SA properties like chnadan bros. etc??

its not issue of TG also should loose.. its abt safety of people... why T people throw stones only on SA properties like chnadan bros. etc??

then how about settlers in Mahaboob Nagar.....

if security is a concern, ask for it.......

10 years pedtaru anta kada plus revenue sharing untadi kada... Hyd is an integral part of nizam from time immemorial, guess permanent UT kaadu pakka.... hope andhra too develops extremely well... hope for the best for both states...

But the onlly problem is If it is UT...the share should not givn to states...may...be..there must be a change in the costitutional ammendement..requires 2/3rd majority..

But the onlly problem is If it is UT...the share should not givn to states...may...be..there must be a change in the costitutional ammendement..requires 2/3rd majority..

hm.....

anyway, hoping for 1 decision today.. not postponement.. all things will get settled in 2 yrs...

yep they will bring in those changes bro, they won't damage hyderabad and we also don't want that... they will bring in that amendment, that's good for andhra too, they deserve that for the 5 yr phase.... solid capital build cheskovali akkada kuda, we all wish you guys all the very best... :shakehands:

10 years pedtaru anta kada plus revenue sharing untadi kada... Hyd is an integral part of nizam from time immemorial, guess permanent UT kaadu pakka.... hope andhra too develops extremely well... hope for the best for both states...

mari beedharu kooda nijams rule lo undi ga...adagani karnataka ni....alagey balalrry

Union Territory, abbreviated to UT, is a type of administrative division in the Republic of India. Unlike states, which have their own elected governments, union territories are ruled directly by the union government, hence the name 'union territory'. The President of India appoints an administrator or lieutenant-governor for each UT.[1] There are seven union territories, including Delhi, the capital of India, and Chandigarh, the capital of both Haryana and Punjab.

Delhi and Puducherry (Pondicherry) operate somewhat differently from the other five. Delhi and Puducherry were given partial statehoodand Delhi was redefined as the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT). Delhi and Puducherry have their own elected legislative assemblies and the executive councils of ministers.

The seven current union territories are:[1]

Union territories of India have special rights and status due to their constitutional formation and development. The status of 'Union Territory' may be assigned to an Indian sub-jurisdiction for reasons such as safeguarding the rights of indigenous cultures, averting political turmoil related to matters of governance, and so on. These union territories could be changed to states in the future for more efficient administrative control

mari beedharu kooda nijams rule lo undi ga...adagani karnataka ni....alagey balalrry

chandas annai meeru pedda vaaru, pls don't lose ur cool, u know I won't argue with u cause I respect you.... ikkada feasible situation cheppa brother ante... ayna ippudu I dowana argue on this topic now when everything is at the last stage annai, letz wait and see wat happens... i hope for the best for SA too bro.. :shakehands:

mari seema vallu gajulu thodukunnara..elli adagani karnatanka ni..learn from tg pplbaadshahbrahmi2.gif

already maa TG, Byreddy Greater Rayalaseema kosam aduguthunnaru with Kurnool, Kadapa, Prakasam, ATP, CTR, Nellore, isthe Ballary and Vellore kuda :P

chandas annai meeru pedda vaaru, pls don't lose ur cool, u know I won't argue with u cause I respect you.... ikkada feasible situation cheppa brother ante... ayna ippudu I dowana argue on this topic now when everything is at the last stage annai, letz wait and see wat happens... i hope for the best for SA too bro.. :shakehands:

pedda vaaru pedda varu ani nannu db lo oka musalodni la thayaru chesthunanru ga....nuvvu nijam annav kabatti anna....we should never get nijamy rule into discussion....asala TG vallu daani choopinchi memu veru antey naaku chiraku peaks ki elthundi....aa nijam gaadu tg ni motham nasanam chesina inka aadi japam chestharu....aina british rul appudu rakarakalka provinces unnai...avi anni choopinchi maaku separate antey etta....argument personal ga lekunda issue based unnatha matuku no probs brother....

pedda vaaru pedda varu ani nannu db lo oka musalodni la thayaru chesthunanru ga....nuvvu nijam annav kabatti anna....we should never get nijamy rule into discussion....asala TG vallu daani choopinchi memu veru antey naaku chiraku peaks ki elthundi....aa nijam gaadu tg ni motham nasanam chesina inka aadi japam chestharu....aina british rul appudu rakarakalka provinces unnai...avi anni choopinchi maaku separate antey etta....argument personal ga lekunda issue based unnatha matuku no probs brother....

cool bro, letz watch the proceedings as they unfold.. :shakehands:

Greater Rayalaseema :no1:

:hypnotized: :hypnotized: :hypnotized: :hypnotized:

annai already unna nalugu districts area lo saala pedhavi.. vaatine inko nalugu ga divide sesukuni 8 district rayalaseema ga form sesukondi annai.. maa coastal belt joliki vadhu :please:

Archived