Thatha

NatuGadu

PM avvataaniki ide last chance... so aligaadantukuntaa

aademma parri....okka saariga vaadi meedha unna respect poyindhi....gatham lo Pakistan velli Jinnah Secularist annaadu....ninna gaaka monna Sonia ki meek ga sorry cheppadu (grapevine enti ante, Swiss banks lo accounts lo unnavaallalo kondaru BJP vaallu kooda unnaru ani anthargatha samacharam...aa list sooyinchi Sonia thata ni bedhirinchindi ani anduke manodu sorry seppaadu ani konni vargaala bhogotta)...ivvala PM post dhooram aiyyipothundi ani yedisi sasthunnaadu..... :buttkick:

aina BJP high command ki antha thondarenduku.... thatha tho maatlaadi convince chesi modi ni election committe head ga announce cheyyachu ga?

present election committe head adwani .... minimum commonsense upayoginchi thaathani oppinchi nidhaanamgaa modi ni announce cheyyachhu ga.... entha kaadannaa modi, sushma laantolla perlu ee roju manam intunnaam ante dantlo adwani prameyam chaalaa ekkuva undi.... should not forget the roots.

aina BJP high command ki antha thondarenduku.... thatha tho maatlaadi convince chesi modi ni election committe head ga announce cheyyachu ga?

present election committe head adwani .... minimum commonsense upayoginchi thaathani oppinchi nidhaanamgaa modi ni announce cheyyachhu ga.... entha kaadannaa modi, sushma laantolla perlu ee roju manam intunnaam ante dantlo adwani prameyam chaalaa ekkuva undi.... should not forget the roots.

elechans ki inkaa entha time undeti :thinking: 

aademma parri....okka saariga vaadi meedha unna respect poyindhi....gatham lo Pakistan velli Jinnah Secularist annaadu....ninna gaaka monna Sonia ki meek ga sorry cheppadu (grapevine enti ante, Swiss banks lo accounts lo unnavaallalo kondaru BJP vaallu kooda unnaru ani anthargatha samacharam...aa list sooyinchi Sonia thata ni bedhirinchindi ani anduke manodu sorry seppaadu ani konni vargaala bhogotta)...ivvala PM post dhooram aiyyipothundi ani yedisi sasthunnaadu..... :buttkick:

never expected this sort of posts from u brother..that can be a base less and sense less rumor..

never expected this sort of posts from u brother..that can be a base less and sense less rumor..

it is natural for you to think so brother....but these are my frustrations with whatever that is happening..More than anything else, I just wanted to see this UPA govt go to the thrash bin...and the inability of the Opposition to come upto the situation is adding more salt to the wounds....I am strongly convinced that Advani is playing spoilsport. His prime ministerial ambitions are well known in the political circles. Even he was the person who indicted Bangaru Laxman, Ex-BJP President and George Fernandes in the infamous Tehelka Scam..These are not baseless allegations, they are very much true and very much the opinions of the then victimized leaders. (Bangaru Laxman's Personal secretary was my close friend when I am in Delhi)..Advani is no naive politician, he is very much shrewd as another politician is...But Modi is no Bangaru Laxman or some second grade leader who can be easily brushed aside....so this is what is making Advani pissing....

He is only revealing his inner side, may be the other side of his personality...unable to put the interests of the party and the overall public of India above his petty narrow  selfish interests. ..Coming to the other allegation that I seem to have made...It can be either true or just another wild accusation....in politics we just can't brush anything side..I believe it to be true....for Advani is no pussy cat to say sorry to Sonia for silly reasons....he very well knew the vindictive nature of Madam Sonia and just obliged...

it is natural for you to think so brother....but these are my frustrations with whatever that is happening..More than anything else, I just wanted to see this UPA govt go to the thrash bin...and the inability of the Opposition to come upto the situation is adding more salt to the wounds....I am strongly convinced that Advani is playing spoilsport. His prime ministerial ambitions are well known in the political circles. Even he was the person who indicted Bangaru Laxman, Ex-BJP President and George Fernandes in the infamous Tehelka Scam..These are not baseless allegations, they are very much true and very much the opinions of the then victimized leaders. (Bangaru Laxman's Personal secretary was my close friend when I am in Delhi)..Advani is no naive politician, he is very much shrewd as another politician is...But Modi is no Bangaru Laxman or some second grade leader who can be easily brushed aside....so this is what is making Advani pissing....

He is only revealing his inner side, may be the other side of his personality...unable to put the interests of the party and the overall public of India above his petty narrow selfish interests. ..Coming to the other allegation that I seem to have made...It can be either true or just another wild accusation....in politics we just can't brush anything side..I believe it to be true....for Advani is no pussy cat to say sorry to Sonia for silly reasons....he very well knew the vindictive nature of Madam Sonia and just obliged...

mee musalollatho edee ibbandi

He is only revealing his inner side, may be the other side of his personality...unable to put the interests of the party and the overall public of India above his petty narrow  selfish interests. ..Coming to the other allegation that I seem to have made...It can be either true or just another wild accusation....in politics we just can't brush anything side..I believe it to be true....for Advani is no pussy cat to say sorry to Sonia for silly reasons....he very well knew the vindictive nature of Madam Sonia and just obliged...

No doubt that he is playing the spoilsport now. Why do u think Advani indicted Lakshman..Is he a competitor to Advani..? He could have thrown anyone out if he wanted to as he did not enjoy the RSS support.

Have u ever seen Advani making baseless or cheap allegations..? We hardly hear those. That is why he said sorry.. Show me a politician who says sorry when he (only) comes to know that allegations that he made are baseless(When the rumors still flying around)..That increased my respect towards him. I took it in the one way,u took it in the other way..

Sonia emani bedirinchindi..? BJP valla list bayata pedata ana..? oka vela nijam ga bayta pedite vallake use kada bayata pettochchu kada..why didnt she..? Advani sorry chebite apeyatam enduku..? sorry cheppakapote bayata petteseda..?

Coming to Party..

Why not even a single say about Advani at the meet in Goa..?

Why protests at Advani House in Delhi..? Is it the respect u give to the man who almost took the party to power with single hand..?

No doubt that he is playing the spoilsport now. Why do u think Advani indicted Lakshman..Is he a competitor to Advani..? He could have thrown anyone out if he wanted to as he did not enjoy the RSS support.

Have u ever seen Advani making baseless or cheap allegations..? We hardly hear those. That is why he said sorry.. Show me a politician who says sorry when he (only) comes to know that allegations that he made are baseless(When the rumors still flying around)..That increased my respect towards him. I took it in the one way,u took it in the other way..

Sonia emani bedirinchindi..? BJP valla list bayata pedata ana..? oka vela nijam ga bayta pedite vallake use kada bayata pettochchu kada..why didnt she..? Advani sorry chebite apeyatam enduku..? sorry cheppakapote bayata petteseda..?

Advani and Vajpayee are not only long term friends and companions...there is also power struggle between them....Vajpayee wanted Lakshman as the BJP President and got him against Advani's wishes..Coming from the SC background, and with Vajpayee's support, he was expected to rise in the party. Some of his over-enthusiastic supporters even hailed him as the BJP's Future prime Minister.....Advani wanted to cut-him down to size, before the cat becomes a Tiger...so did it.......

Politicians are known to make allegations...one need not need a court judgement or a certificate from a competent authority before they make any allegations......I only see Advani's apologies to Sonia as back-tracking on the issue and a meek surrender before one who doesn't deserve such apologies...It has only brought down my respect for him..

Many politicians and biggies irrespective of party lines have their ill-gotten money stacked in the safe-heavens abroad...Germans have the list of who's who own that black-money and are willing to  give it to the Indians, but why is the Indian Government not coming forward..? Why is the Opposition not demanding it..? Even a common lay man would understand that those who stay behind glass windows dont throw stones at each other...That's the story and that is how I understand it...BJP under Advani is no longer a party with a Difference....it is only a party with Indifference...

Archived