Nation shocked

Npower

CBN. He is the best administrator I have seen, won say the best CM coz I din see anna NTR's rule.. but yeah to the urban society which includes people like me he is the best Cm.. i may differ with him on some basic ideological fronts but not on this.. i speak straight from my heart doc, no hypocrisy here.

:cheers:

Guntur lo eve teasing chesthey aa eve teaser ni public lo cheppu tho kottinchaadu aa ammayitho CBN

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anay intha baga think chesthunna nuvvu regionalism ni cash chesukutunna KCR lantodiki ela support isthunnav...nuvvu cheppe panikimalina leaders lo first vade untadu kadha

i support the cause bro.. KCR is just in the forefront daniki. suppose he betrays the movement then ill be the first one to run him down.. dont care kcr ayna evadaina.. KCR thappulu chesadu opkunta kani to an extent prati edava kanna kasta ekkuve munduku teskochadu ee movement ni forefront lo for that I fully support him.. repu idi cheyani roju I don't care kcr ayna kuda, am not his devotee to blindly follow him.. staunch sympathiser of the movement not of one leader.

i support the cause bro.. KCR is just in the forefront daniki. suppose he betrays the movement then ill be the first one to run him down.. dont care kcr ayna evadaina.. KCR thappulu chesadu opkunta kani to an extent prati edava kanna kasta ekkuve munduku teskochadu ee movement ni forefront lo for that I fully support him.. repu idi cheyani roju I don't care kcr ayna kuda, am not his devotee to blindly follow him.. staunch sympathiser of the movement not of one leader.

Idhe movement kosam chala mandhi chanipoyaru...kani KCR family lo okkadu poledhu..vallaki padhavulu aasthulu perigay.. E angle lo eppudina think chesava annay?

Idhe movement kosam chala mandhi chanipoyaru...kani KCR family lo okkadu poledhu..vallaki padhavulu aasthulu perigay.. E angle lo eppudina think chesava annay?

evaru chanipovadu ani anukoku annay, vallu cheppaledu ga ala cheskomani., ade chaala baadakaramaina matter, letz not touch that bro... am not a blind follower bro as u think, meerandaru naa meeda padte okosari I have to become lidat kani manchi discussion nadiste I never do that.. hope u understand.. letz discuss this in detail in the evening bro.. have my hospital postings now.. gotta go.. have a good day.. :shakehands:

though out of context of this topic in the thread....just wanted to make a small comment on this, only out of affection for you...

adhemanna Freedom Movement aa sinna dataru supporting seyyanike.....Telangana vaallu....Telangana Region andharikanna baaga develop kaavali..dhinemma ee Andhrollu kanna baaga develop avvali, .Telangana vaallu annitlo No.1 ga undaali ani korukunte oka ardham, paramardham undhi gaani....vidipovaali ani korukunte....what so high about it yaa.....knowingly or unknowingly you are only supporting a cause, that is only deteriorating the nature of politics...

nee lanti Fire unnaa vaallu...Positive causes ki, Broader implications unna issues ki dedicate avvali ani chinna aasa........Good night yaa.

ippude kaadhu....gatham lo kooda chaala mandhi chanipoyaaru Jai Andhra movement time lo kooda.....This is a game, which most politicians love to play, and keep themselves in power.....

yaa...jenallo aa bhayam ledu rape cheste or murder chste emauddi ane feeling undi..

I honestly don't know who the law enforcement apprehended for this heinous crime is actually the real culprit ... but ... think about it this way ... what if they're wrong? It could be you or I caught up in the middle of all this (with all the corruption in India) ... due process is important brother. There is a reason most judicial systems in the world subscribe to the concept that ... 'you're innocent until proven guilty'.

Having said all that ... I have some faith in law enforcement in how they conduct their business ... as a law abiding citizen, you have to trust that process at some point.

The point of all this is ... if you start executing people based on mere speculation ... its going to come back and bite you in the assss ... big time. Whether you were part of it or not ... civil liberties is something that was earned the hard way. You don't want to squander that on impulse. But, at the same time ... there are many who take advantage of that ... both criminals and SOME in law enforcement. Its the balance you need to strike as a citizen. I hope you understand what I'm talking about :shakehands:

I honestly don't know who the law enforcement apprehended for this heinous crime is actually the real culprit ... but ... think about it this way ... what if they're wrong? It could be you or I caught up in the middle of all this (with all the corruption in India) ... due process is important brother. There is a reason most judicial systems in the world subscribe to the concept that ... 'you're innocent until proven guilty'.

Having said all that ... I have some faith in law enforcement in how they conduct their business ... as a law abiding citizen, you have to trust that process at some point.

The point of all this is ... if you start executing people based on mere speculation ... its going to come back and bite you in the assss ... big time. Whether you were part of it or not ... civil liberties is something that was earned the hard way. You don't want to squander that on impulse. But, at the same time ... there are many who take advantage of that ... both criminals and SOME in law enforcement. Its the balance you need to strike as a citizen. I hope you understand what I'm talking about :shakehands:

:shakehands: but there should be some way to control these incidents..instant justice may not be correct..but somewhere something has to be done to change the mindset of people..at least a sense of fear injected in to them can reduce these kind of incidents to some extent is what I feel

:shakehands: but there should be some way to control these incidents..instant justice may not be correct..but somewhere something has to be done to change the mindset of people..at least a sense of fear injected in to them can reduce these kind of incidents to some extent is what I feel

Change in how a society thinks or reacts has to come from within the society itself. Its not something that can be enforced by the government ... democratic or totalitarian, doesn't matter. Some outside force can only do so much. I tend to believe ... what we did in Afghan and Iraq is for a good reason ... I know, many here don't agree with my belief ... but, you got to take a stand at some point. You got to have some trust with the people you live or working with.

I know what I'm saying is kind of sounds abstract ... but, you have to follow your instinct brother :shakehands:

Archived