Intermediate 2nd year physics

Godavari

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

manam Non-Residential College lo sadivaam intermediate....fullu enjways..... :jackson: :jackson: :jackson:

first year intermediate Residential college lo sadivaa.....maa Dad ki seppa..I didn't like it ani...vachcheyyi annaru....inka 2 nd year fullu enjwayss

manam Non-Residential College lo sadivaam intermediate....fullu enjways..... first year intermediate Residential college lo sadivaa.....maa Dad ki seppa..I didn't like it ani...vachcheyyi annaru....inka 2 nd year fullu enjwayss

Brother I have seen people going to an extent of becoming mad...

Brother I have seen people going to an extent of becoming mad...

avunu brother...I have seen students committing suicides because of the enormous pressure they put on the students.....I hate this system of education brother...

corporate education is one of the best to happen to AP people :shakehands:

more than 30 % (nearly 35 %)of seats in IITs r from AP

majority of seats apart from locally reserved seats in NIT r from AP

most of the reputed universities lo seats manave MEDICAL kooda included

problm arises is with parents and society.........they jus create a notion in students tat once u clear xamz in INTER life iz beautiful and u can njoy the rest .........idi pothe ve vill be in better position even after graduation ( like MBA or during JOBS ....ofcourse IIM lo kooda mana hawa undi but compared to IIT/NIT its less )

avunu brother...I have seen students committing suicides because of the enormous pressure they put on the students.....I hate this system of education brother...

show me an alternative in a "OVER POPULATED" country like india?????? all want to study at reputed institute but seats are limited and tis automatically gives raise to COMPETETION

other prblm with AP society is ...........other tan MPC and BiPC we people are not concentrating in other fields

tis is the most serious prblm i see in our state

idi mari comedy ...

jobs ekkada ekkuva vunte vatiki eltharu...

engineering lo anni branches vunna... 80% computers lone jobs chestannarendk...

other prblm with AP society is ...........other tan MPC and BiPC we people are not concentrating in other fields...tis is the most serious prblm i see in our state

its not a problem, its a desperation to grow and there is nothing wrong with that....our society creates cult status for MPC and BiPC, some other society creates cult status for English...this will always be there....

show me an alternative in a "OVER POPULATED" country like india?????? all want to study at reputed institute but seats are limited and tis automatically gives raise to COMPETETION

just becuase there is no alternative....I dont want to come to the conclusions that these are the best that can ever happen avi..

To my knowlege, these corporate colleges focus more on the Brilliant section of the students..for they bring name and fame to their institutions...and less to the unprevileged students.....baaga chadive vaadi meedha focus cheyyatam naa drusti lo pedda vishayam kaadhu...The education that makes a least intelligent shine, improve him is what I feel is the best...

I dont deny there are good aspects of these corporate colleges....But I feel they are only narrow-minded in their approach to education...

do u have an idea about mettalurgy ? Andhra univ lo okka sota mathrame untundi and IITs ,

yeah telsu... diploma lo architecture branch vndedi... b-tech only 2 colleges anta ...

antenduku... ee avirineni gadu iit lo ee branch.. chivariki ekkada settle avvtado sood

corporate education is one of the best to happen to AP people....more than 30 % (nearly 35 %)of seats in IITs r from AP...majority of seats apart from locally reserved seats in NIT r from AP...most of the reputed universities lo seats manave MEDICAL kooda included....problm arises is with parents and society.........they jus create a notion in students tat once u clear xamz in INTER life iz beautiful and u can njoy the rest .........idi pothe ve vill be in better position even after graduation ( like MBA or during JOBS ....ofcourse IIM lo kooda mana hawa undi but compared to IIT/NIT its less )

no one is saying that the subject they teach at corporate colleges is bad....but only the methodology was bad...all the innovations they have done for IIT/NIT were done in the last 10 years when knowledge about IIT/NIT increased...during our days we hardly knew about them and these colleges used to mug us up for EAMCET....even in those corporate colleges IIT/NIT is given to few and other kids are left to rot....

idi mari comedy ...

jobs ekkada ekkuva vunte vatiki eltharu...

engineering lo anni branches vunna... 80% computers lone jobs chestannarendk...

80% people arts cheyyamanatam ledu .........but 80% engg cheyyatam bad alteast 10 % needs to go for arts/commerce or ne diversified feilds even media or sports

Btech chadivina sagam mandiki jobs leevu ivala.........repu incase oka vela IT feild padithe rastram lo huge impact adi........

yeah telsu... diploma lo architecture branch vndedi... b-tech only 2 colleges anta ...

antenduku... ee avirineni gadu iit lo ee branch.. chivariki ekkada settle avvtado sood

100 mandi oka course cheste atleast 50 % join in CORE feild ......leave abt rest 50 :shakehands:

80% people arts cheyyamanatam ledu .........but 80% engg cheyyatam bad alteast 10 % needs to go for arts/commerce or ne diversified feilds even media or sports

Btech chadivina sagam mandiki jobs leevu ivala.........repu incase oka vela IT feild padithe rastram lo huge impact adi........

:D

just becuase there is no alternative....I dont want to come to the conclusions that these are the best that can ever happen avi..

To my knowlege, these corporate colleges focus more on the Brilliant section of the students..for they bring name and fame to their institutions...and less to the unprevileged students.....baaga chadive vaadi meedha focus cheyyatam naa drusti lo pedda vishayam kaadhu...The education that makes a least intelligent shine, improve him is what I feel is the best...

I dont deny there are good aspects of these corporate colleges....But I feel they are only narrow-minded in their approach to education...

agree corporated focus on briliants and publicize on them..........but ikkada manam chudalsindi enti ante unless U R not in that rat race engg is not ur game in this COUNTRY with HUGE POPULATION

its not a problem, its a desperation to grow and there is nothing wrong with that....our society creates cult status for MPC and BiPC, some other society creates cult status for English...this will always be there....

ila cult status valla okadiki vere feild lo intrest unna society accept cheyyadu ane bhayam tho cheyyatam ledu

FAILURE is given hell lot of importance in our society.......tis restricts many of tem to try new things

Minority ledu majority ledu... paper straightforward texbook qurestions ichinattu ledu... many of them who byharded with out learning the underlying concepts scored less.... now and then papers like tehse shd be given... basics string ga teach cheyali schools lo..

Had csn who scored 98% in first year and close to 99 in second year... other than pysics... just managed to pass that...

ila cult status valla okadiki vere feild lo intrest unna society accept cheyyadu ane bhayam tho cheyyatam ledu....FAILURE is given hell lot of importance in our society.......tis restricts many of tem to try new things

Success after failure is also given hell lot of importance...failure is how a person sees it and not how it is visible to society...success ayyina vallu andaru matalu padaleda emiti or andaru goppa chaduvulu chadivara emiti...there is no wrong in trying but alternately there should be a system to accommodate the failures seamlessly and that system should be developed in the person....

Minority ledu majority ledu... paper straightforward texbook qurestions ichinattu ledu... many of them who byharded with out learning the underlying concepts scored less.... now and then papers like tehse shd be given... basics string ga teach cheyali schools lo..Had csn who scored 98% in first year and close to 99 in second year... other than pysics... just managed to pass that...

straight forward questions ee ichadu but weightage of questions for each chapter was tempered...if a person would have gone through all the chapters he would have got same marks....if he would have picked chapters based on old papers he would have failed.....

straight forward questions ee ichadu but weightage of questions for each chapter was tempered...if a person would have gone through all the chapters he would have got same marks....if he would have picked chapters based on old papers he would have failed.....

nthng wrong to me ,

agree corporated focus on briliants and publicize on them..........but ikkada manam chudalsindi enti ante unless U R not in that rat race engg is not ur game in this COUNTRY with HUGE POPULATION

I didn't get your point rey...

nthng wrong to me ,

For me the thing wrong is the system to which the people are addicted to....for eg: I have compared the question papers in chemistry of mine and my uncles who wrote Intermediate exam with a gap of 30 years and 90% of question paper is the same.....so the board has made people addicted to a system and all of a sudden changed it....this is a knee jerk reaction but I accept that there is no other way to correct it...I dont expect them to warn the people before they go to exam....

Engineering is not reserved for brilliants...its for any one who can learn and apply...If its a rat race, then break it by having better entrances than these rat races....

For me the thing wrong is the system to which the people are addicted to....for eg: I have compared the question papers in chemistry of mine and my uncles who wrote Intermediate exam with a gap of 30 years and 90% of question paper is the same.....so the board has made people addicted to a system and all of a sudden changed it....this is a knee jerk reaction but I accept that there is no other way to correct it...I dont expect them to warn the people before they go to exam....

:D

Archived