Intermediate 2nd year physics

Godavari

For me the thing wrong is the system to which the people are addicted to....for eg: I have compared the question papers in chemistry of mine and my uncles who wrote Intermediate exam with a gap of 30 years and 90% of question paper is the same.....so the board has made people addicted to a system and all of a sudden changed it....this is a knee jerk reaction but I accept that there is no other way to correct it...I dont expect them to warn the people before they go to exam....

Brother...mee views chaala bagunnai...not only in these threads but in other threads as well...I highly appreciate it and wish to follow your responses on various issues....

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Engineering is not reserved for brilliants...its for any one who can learn and apply...If its a rat race, then break it by having better entrances than these rat races....

:shakehands: INDIA cant accomodate all ..........only hardwrkers get through :shakehands:

Engineering is not reserved for brilliants...its for any one who can learn and apply...If its a rat race, then break it by having better entrances than these rat races....

For me an ideal entrance to the best institution in India should be his accomplishments in the society as well as science areas at junior level over 15 years of his study....yes I know it is difficult to implement but I don't want to see people who secure 30/30 in +2 practicals through corporate colleges to sit in IIT having the best lab facilities in the country at the cost of tax payer....

I didn't get your point rey...

corporate publicity chestaru annai fine..........kani manam kooda aaa top class kosam pooti padakapothe jobs kastam ee society lo

its jus survival of fittest ..........anduke antunnanu konchem diversity vastee.........automatic ga ee competetion taggutundiii ...appudu intha pressure undadu

okappudu desam lo CA chala baaga undevaru........but now its very very less .......kani market lo CA ki manchi demand ee undi.......but antha engg mania lo unnaru

corporate publicity chestaru annai fine..........kani manam kooda aaa top class kosam pooti padakapothe jobs kastam ee society lo

its jus survival of fittest ..........anduke antunnanu konchem diversity vastee.........automatic ga ee competetion taggutundiii ...appudu intha pressure undadu

okappudu desam lo CA chala baaga undevaru........but now its very very less .......kani market lo CA ki manchi demand ee undi.......but antha engg mania lo unnaru

you are right rey....There is unwanted rush and madness for technical courses particularly engineering....teera intha sadivi...emanna vallu entrepreneurs ga maarathaara ante...that percentage is very minimal...most of them end up in jobs which dont even require Engg skills....

For me I wish to see an education system that would make people stand on their own legs...rather than ending them up as mere employees.....atuvanti systems ee desam lo unnayo ledho telvadhu....( this is out of context but I feel strongly our old indigenous systems were designed in such a way...to help promote individual creativity, talents and self-entreprenuership)...anyhow I wish to see more of your opinions than speaking myself in this aspect..

you are right rey....There is unwanted rush and madness for technical courses particularly engineering....teera intha sadivi...emanna vallu entrepreneurs ga maarathaara ante...that percentage is very minimal...most of them end up in jobs which dont even require Engg skills....

For me I wish to see an education system that would make people stand on their own legs...rather than ending them up as mere employees.....atuvanti systems ee desam lo unnayo ledho telvadhu....( this is out of context but I feel strongly our old indigenous systems were designed in such a way...to help promote individual creativity, talents and self-entreprenuership)...anyhow I wish to see more of your opinions than speaking myself in this aspect..

annai :flower::wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

you are right rey....There is unwanted rush and madness for technical courses particularly engineering....teera intha sadivi...emanna vallu entrepreneurs ga maarathaara ante...that percentage is very minimal...most of them end up in jobs which dont even require Engg skills....For me I wish to see an education system that would make people stand on their own legs...rather than ending them up as mere employees.....atuvanti systems ee desam lo unnayo ledho telvadhu....( this is out of context but I feel strongly our old indigenous systems were designed in such a way...to help promote individual creativity, talents and self-entreprenuership)...anyhow I wish to see more of your opinions than speaking myself in this aspect..

brother, lets not think about the rush from only a educational point of view...lets think about the parents who have hopes of their children doing what they couldn't do ( a while collared job is still treasured in our country) and engineering is the easiest and popular option to reach there...so there is no surprise in current generation of parents having this rush (lets not call it madness) but I think this will change when these people educated in turn will educate their children....regarding entrepreneurs yes they will be and their number is on raise in India...things which our earlier generation couldn't do, we did...they stood up, we walked and are learning to run...I have belief in the self-entrepreneurship of India because no one helped us to get here and no one will stop us from going further...its only a matter of time....

so hard workers are called brilliant! There will be phases in every ones life where he will go in top gear and other phases where he doesn't get started at all....

am not saying all the xam crakers r brilliants but they are jus hardworkers :shakehands:

and clearing/not clearing an xam is not end of life..........

brother, lets not think about the rush from only a educational point of view...lets think about the parents who have hopes of their children doing what they couldn't do ( a while collared job is still treasured in our country) and engineering is the easiest and popular option to reach there...so there is no surprise in current generation of parents having this rush (lets not call it madness) but I think this will change when these people educated in turn will educate their children....regarding entrepreneurs yes they will be and their number is on raise in India...things which our earlier generation couldn't do, we did...they stood up, we walked and are learning to run...I have belief in the self-entrepreneurship of India because no one helped us to get here and no one will stop us from going further...its only a matter of time....

well said brother.....It is also the aspirations of the parents which is also responsible....emi chestaam...we have more of a middle class people in our society who cant afford to take risks and follow only a pre-set pattern......But altogether we shouldn't also ignore the basic pursuits of education, such vital elements should be nurtured and inculcated in our systems...

yaa...I do have firm belief on our entreprenuer abilities and as you said we will grow more and more in these areas in the days to come..Our educational systems, Govt policies should focus more on this direction as well...

am not saying all the xam crakers r brilliants but they are jus hardworkers :shakehands:

and clearing/not clearing an xam is not end of life..........

Tokkalo Hardworkers.. batti kottatam... batti kottinchtama hardworking antey... maa voorlo saakalodu baaga appasepthaduu... andari batttala lekkalu.. confuse kaakunda.. marsipokunda...

Subjects have to be taught in an applied manner.. but they are taught like a question bank.. Peruki practicals unna adhi year ending lo modaledataru exams kosame...

ilanti saduvulaki alavaatu ayyi IIT lo vasthe yendhi.. NIT lo vasthe yendhi.. malli bayatiki vachi tokkala software job ey ga chesedhi... Serious thinking sesi research mode loke ga velledhi yenthamandhi..

Brains nurture cheyyalsina age lo mugging up alavaatu chesi learning principles ey marchesaru...

avi..In near future we are also going to see FDIs in our Education system as well as part of these Globalization policies......We are not going to have MITs, Stanfords coming to India but few Western corporates only to capture the huge market this education shares ..

am not saying all the xam crakers r brilliants but they are jus hardworkers and clearing/not clearing an xam is not end of life..........

Brother the hardest exam in life is life itself, the things which it throws at us are things which we cant work at or be prepared for....I will consider any person who can deal with these things as brilliant, this is where the corporate colleges or engineering colleges are big failures...the ranks/marks/grades will not stand by your side when you come across a test of life so there is nothing in them for these colleges to boast of.....

Subjects have to be taught in an applied manner.. but they are taught like a question bank.. Peruki practicals unna adhi year ending lo modaledataru exams kosame...

ilanti saduvulaki alavaatu ayyi IIT lo vasthe yendhi.. NIT lo vasthe yendhi.. malli bayatiki vachi tokkala software job ey ga chesedhi... Serious thinking sesi research mode loke ga velledhi yenthamandhi..

Brains nurture cheyyalsina age lo mugging up alavaatu chesi learning principles ey marchesaru...

apfgh1.gif

Subjects have to be taught in an applied manner.. but they are taught like a question bank.. Peruki practicals unna adhi year ending lo modaledataru exams kosame... ilanti saduvulaki alavaatu ayyi IIT lo vasthe yendhi.. NIT lo vasthe yendhi.. malli bayatiki vachi tokkala software job ey ga chesedhi... Serious thinking sesi research mode loke ga velledhi yenthamandhi..Brains nurture cheyyalsina age lo mugging up alavaatu chesi learning principles ey marchesaru...

I know people who studied in VJA loyola college in 70's and got a top 100 rank in IIT exam....they came back in 3 months because they felt that the standard of IIT is not what they dreamt of....I will not reveal their names but they are in positions now which are only in 100s in the world....

apfgh1.gif

yemi siggu fadathannav annayi,, research anagaane...34s4i6w.gif

Mana country nunchi yenni innovations unnayi ?? innovate cheyyalante ideas raavali ... aa ideas meeda research cheyyali... research cheyyalante interest raavali.. interest raavalante subject understand avvali... subject mugging sestey emostadhi?? that is the end point...

Brother the hardest exam in life is life itself, the things which it throws at us are things which we cant work at or be prepared for....I will consider any person who can deal with these things as brilliant, this is where the corporate colleges or engineering colleges are big failures...the ranks/marks/grades will not stand by your side when you come across a test of life so there is nothing in them for these colleges to boast of.....

meru cheppindi akshara satyam.........nenu ade annnau clearing an xam is not life ani

ranks/marks/grades kakunda give me 1 criteria how u can judge or how u can pick 3K students from a lot of 3 lakh students........jus give a practical ans :shakehands:

Tokkalo Hardworkers.. batti kottatam... batti kottinchtama hardworking antey... maa voorlo saakalodu baaga appasepthaduu... andari batttala lekkalu.. confuse kaakunda.. marsipokunda...

poni meeru oka system cheppandi annai........on what basis u can judge a 18-20 year old kid???

oka practical possible solution cheppandii

avir bedaru... Yendhi corp colgs ni ala pogidethannav??

ippudu pettu discussion.. sooskundam iyyala nee pethapamo.. naa pethapamo...

i know the impact these corp colgs created among students of IIT,NIT,BITS,IIM JIMPER or ne reputed xam in country :shakehands:

meru cheppindi akshara satyam.........nenu ade annnau clearing an xam is not life ani

ranks/marks/grades kakunda give me 1 criteria how u can judge or how u can pick 3K students from a lot of 3 lakh students........jus give a practical ans :shakehands:

valid question avi......The best way to judge a talent is to give them a practical problem and ask them to solve it....That will be a test of their understanding the subject and their ability to apply it in real-life situation....

(This is not my idea....this was how our Indigenous Educational system was...No exams...no mugging....only understanding and the final test for qualifying a student is to give them a practical problem...not like the problems we were given in our examinations...but a practical real life problem concerning the field in which they were taught)

Archived