Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nfdbno1

actor shivaji live

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Hello26 said:

video is removed and not available ani vastondi. Inthaki Shivaji matter yento kasta yevaraina ikkada type cheyyandi plz

video is removed aa .. it’s here

 

political faction going on.. cbn is great at development but not good at this faction 

he is thinking of going back to bjp

Edited by Nfdbno1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no.1 DLMK gadu vachadu musthincomments ivvadaniki..

shivaji you need to worry about this idiot, not prof nageswar and useless fellow sai

 case veyyadaniki dabbulu unnayi annav, unte veyyali.. lekapothe inkastha podistharu adhe jarigedi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

token batch veediki kuda backing aa.. veedi valla ayena damge saripoleda,, veedi garuda operation hadavidi lu emi use ayyai partiki... dani kanan vedu SS kosam and ichina -ve interviews chala damage chesai oka sai 17-18 veedi interviews chusukondi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taraka Mantram said:

token batch veediki kuda backing aa.. veedi valla ayena damge saripoleda,, veedi garuda operation hadavidi lu emi use ayyai partiki... dani kanan vedu SS kosam and ichina -ve interviews chala damage chesai oka sai 17-18 veedi interviews chusukondi

Garuda success ayyindi ga... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Andhra Dada said:

He supported us big during last 1 year, suffering now. stay strong sivaji

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

video is removed aa .. it’s here

 

political faction going on.. cbn is great at development but not good at this faction 

he is thinking of going back to bjp

this video is also deleted. :angry2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vihari said:

this video is also deleted. :angry2:

this is abn vankara buddhi... veedina cbn nammukuni rajakeeyalu chesedi

 

all the videos are removed now! 

:she will die

Edited by Nfdbno1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

this is abn vankara buddhi... veedina cbn nammukuni rajakeeyalu chesedi

 

all the videos are removed now! 

:she will die

Sakshi ni nammukoni cheyaala endi? Lol!!

Edited by JVC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Taraka Mantram said:

token batch veediki kuda backing aa.. veedi valla ayena damge saripoleda,, veedi garuda operation hadavidi lu emi use ayyai partiki... dani kanan vedu SS kosam and ichina -ve interviews chala damage chesai oka sai 17-18 veedi interviews chusukondi

Pittal kathal....whiteboard .....😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JVC said:

Sakshi ni nammukoni cheyaala endi? Lol!!

lol, manaki media management sarigga ledante, opp party media ni nammuko mana? 

em logic ra babu! 

bhajana sound aapithe cheppedi vinapadiddi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×