Drama started again!

sskmaestro

eedu malli drama start chesadu..... touring states, meeting CMs, boasting I front of media. 

Target clear : make sure to bring Naveen’s patnaik, Mamata, Maya, Akhikesh and Niteesh into a alliance and take them away from anti-BJP alliance.

their assumption is that Jagan + KCR + Sena will be with them anyways.

but, do they dance to the tunes of MoSha? Do they prefer MoSha at helm ? 

16 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

eedu malli drama start chesadu..... touring states, meeting CMs, boasting I front of media. 

Target clear : make sure to bring Naveen’s patnaik, Mamata, Maya, Akhikesh and Niteesh into a alliance and take them away from anti-BJP alliance.

their assumption is that Jagan + KCR + Sena will be with them anyways.

but, do they dance to the tunes of MoSha? Do they prefer MoSha at helm ? 

Ilanti pulka gallani entha mandhi ni chusi untaru vallu

Mamatha,Mayavati and Akilesh will not be in any front before elections(If mayavati given lead role in people's front they may join hands) but after elections they will support Congress led front just like Rajasthan and Madya Pradesh

Inka mana free food batch ki migilindi JAGGU,PK and NAVEEN

1 hour ago, rama123 said:

But kcr spoiling opposition unity as one against bjp

Don’t see it that way. Do you think these parties will play to the tunes of CBN/KCR? EOD they will choose which will benefit them. But CBN’s alliance has an edge. He is clearly taking a anti-Modi stand which may play to more audiences. 

Then why did these parties had a meeting with KCR? Well, they met a CM in KCR and nothing much (for now). Only time will unfold things. 

4 hours ago, rama123 said:

But kcr spoiling opposition unity as one against bjp

anti-bjp anti-congress coalition is a myth (atleast till it really happens)...the problem with kcr is, he wants to be the king and not a king maker...and there are many leaders like that..

when the right time comes, everything falls in place

KCR games Telangana varake paniki vasthai.. not national wide.. Akhilesh, Mayawathi, Mamata, Sarad Pawar knows well what will happens if they take Non-bjp, Non-inc stand.. they are not fools..

But kcr playing dangerous game now.. Let him play.. Antha mana manchike.. :D

8 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

BJP, INC ki equal distance lo vundalani anukune vallu vunna, eedi matalu nammetantha picchollu vundaru le. This guy has zero credibility.

Be careful brother.... veedi sudi tirigi veedi hayam lo central govt form ayithey bunny tag chesi ee DB lo oka batch puli dances estayi 

15 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Be careful brother.... veedi sudi tirigi veedi hayam lo central govt form ayithey bunny tag chesi ee DB lo oka batch puli dances estayi 

Vallu puttakamundu central govts form chesaadu brother CBN.. there was a tym lallu/sarad yadav and other national leaders waiting to meet CBN outside AP Bhavan. "Kotha bichagaadu podderagadu" ane samethundi kadaa..alaaa kotha bichagallu eguruthu untaaru, manam navvuthuu njy cheyyadame ☺️

11 minutes ago, NatuGadu said:

2019 lo

I'm going to call you out Natu ... 

Tell us who do you like to win in the next AP elections ... take your time ... 

but take a stand ... to be honest, I'm sick of your 'sodarulu'  rhetoric ... take a stand ... please ... 

10 minutes ago, bollini405 said:

Vallu puttakamundu central govts form chesaadu brother CBN.. there was a tym lallu/sarad yadav and other national leaders waiting to meet CBN outside AP Bhavan. "Kotha bichagaadu podderagadu" ane samethundi kadaa..alaaa kotha bichagallu eguruthu untaaru, manam navvuthuu njy cheyyadame ☺️

I am just a bit sarcastic!

4 minutes ago, minion said:

I'm going to call you out Natu ... 

Tell us who do you like to win in the next AP elections ... take your time ... 

but take a stand ... to be honest, I'm sick of your 'sodarulu'  rhetoric ... take a stand ... please ... 

3 years nundi chepthunna

2019 lo mukkodu, pakoda sab, AP lo CBN confirmed

Archived