National Media:Here is "I am the CM/Home/Finance minster&we need facts

AnnaGaru

To National Media,

We need fact finding on our Opposition leader/s who claims "I am the CM" everyday..Also same with "I am the Home minister" and "I am the Major portfolio minister" legislative MLA's

All we need is facts and clear doubts from the below in the National interest and not just 5 crore people...

Andhra Pradesh is very unfortunate to have Opposition Leader who clearly faked MBA degree to justify his Corporate position...He never did MBA and he just faked it...

Andhra Pradesh opposition leader B.COM degree is also big mystery for lot of people where&when he has done it...Earlier claim was he did it from Nizam college and later changed to another college...What is this puzzle?

To our bad luck his another MLA(who the party projects as next Home Minister) who declared and signed that he is 10th class pass in 2009 and in 2014 same MLA is 10th fail and 8th class pass....How an MLA fake board exam qualification?

To our bad luck another YSRCP MLA(who the party projects as next Minister) submitted MASTERS without BACHELOR DEGREE and straight from diploma ...Where is bachelor degree? Sorry, we couldn't find that Masters university anywhere!!!! In India Masters requires Bachelor degree as per what common people know....someone producing such claims is our state bad luck and we need truth...Also that university does not even exists and even the one that exists does not that course in that year????!!! We need truth out on our legislative members....

Scroll below thread and you have mind blowing observations where the university does not even exist!!!Need your support to get facts

Andhra Pradesh opposition leader claims it takes "Atleast 40 units to charge one single cell phone"....On top he express BIG concern on affordability of cell phone and demands govt to support that...

As per Andhra Pradesh opposition leader maths 2000 *28 = 640000 and he demands answer on that calculation 

Out Opposition leader thinks there is NO "Individual Income Tax" if state is given Special status!!!

our fakestart&poster boy of corruption question on GDP, "When India's GDP is 6-7% growth, how come state GDP grows 10%....Do you think we are fools?"

Bharata rastram 6=>7% perigite Andhra rastram etla 10% peruguddi...mammalni pichollu anukuntunara?

https://twitter.com/anigalla/status/969228541140221953

29 minutes ago, Suresh_Ongole said:

Annagaru video link ivvandi. Download chesi what's up lo tippudamu. 

Sorry bro, travel lo unna.....Can someone please do it and we will take it National level....we need facts  on our "I am the CM/I am the HOME minister/ I am the finance minister" gang...

10 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

My only request, can someone please well format this.....we will all share "that" in fb/twitter to National media.....

Better if IT wing comes with well formatted one..dummu lepochu Nation level lo...mana gang kyathi amogham asalu....

Yevaraina IT wing tho touch lo vunna vallu IT wing ku chepte better brother

13 hours ago, Urban Legend said:

now he is health minister...watch it 

clinical pharmacy chesina vaalani medical shops lo golilu kattisthadu  

mottaniki bujji ni buridi kottinchaduga jagga

"When India's GDP is 6-7% growth, how come AP state GDP grows 10%....Do you think we are fools chandrababu?" .....

CBN inside...Do I need to say you are a fool....:roflmao::roflmao:

Bharata rastram 6=>7% perigite Andhra rastram etla 10% peruguddi...mammalni pichollu anukuntunara? Maku economics teliva anukuntunara 

tenor.gif

Archived