Pushpams Whatsapp university

Haha. Still playing machar ka pahilwan.

fighting on congress while no one is here from that party 😂

content lenappudu..ilaage eduruDaadi jeyyaale.

101 of 🌸 university.

are..manalmi chala mandi observing ee db lo.

koncham grace kaapadukundaam ane spruha kooda ledhu Rankesh pusjpaaraj ki 😂🌸

Edited by LION_NTR

Just now, Rajakeeyam said:

neeku answer ardham kakapothe malli chaduvu, as I already said it is beyond ur comprehension, as ur nuts are cracked and u r in painnnn  ricebag pulakesiiii:comfort:

what a pathetic reply 😅

someone who keeps on doing uchitha paadaSeva despite his master insulting his state.. he now judges my comprehensive skills 😅

you are literally shivering to give a straight reply. Cause..you know ..you will be mis quoting the Supreme Court if you have to cover your master😂🌸

now tell me ..is RamMandir case a manipulation by BJP or won on its own merits.

DB is eager to hear your cover drive :dream:

12 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

I am not a matha picha fellow.

your armtwist methods don’t work with me.

straight answer ivvu Rankesh..

why are you still sleeping with YSJ?

Where is SCS  to AP ?

why RRR was denied ticket and given to a deposit lost guy 😂

This is not the first or last thread I answered these question and oka varam tharavatha rummy papa laga malli same question esukoni edusthavvv

SS mugisina adhyayam in India 

Ysj coverts are there in state unit agree

ramesh laga rrr few years back ye bjp join aithe ee gola undedhi kadhu, but still ivvalsindhi

Edited by Rajakeeyam

Just now, LION_NTR said:

what a pathetic reply 😅

someone who keeps on doing uchitha paadaSeva despite his master insulting his state.. he now judges my comprehensive skills 😅

you are literally shivering to give a straight reply. Cause..you know ..you will be mis quoting the Supreme Court if you have to cover your master😂🌸

now tell me ..is RamMandir case a manipulation by BJP or won on its own merits.

DB is eager to hear your cover drive :dream:

nee pathetic brain ki ala anipinchatam lo thappu ledhu negative energy pulakesiiiiii:bawling:

BJP govt. supported the case and won on merit unlike congress which questioned existence of Ram uchithaaaa italian padasevaaa puneethammm:smug:

mee lanti nut less cases okaridharini chusi malli inkokallu shiverrrrr kuda :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

SS mugisina adhyayam in India 

Ysj coverts are there in state unit agree

ramesh laga rrr few back ye bjp join aithe ee gola undedhi kadhu, but still ivvalsindhi

SS 2014 lo mugisindaa? 
Which law annihilates SCs category?

planning commission or Neethi Ayog also said.. it doesn’t have authority to say yes or no to SCS .

but..athi telivigaa ..daani meedaki tosesaaru.😂

mugisina tarvaatha..Bihar, pondichery electiins lo Finance minister ela promise chesindi elections campaign lo? :dream:

Tirupathi Mp Candidate kooda Ramesh laaga 4 yrs munde join ayyadaa? 😂

Ps: as always.. where is SCS to AP?

1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

nee pathetic brain ki ala anipinchatam lo thappu ledhu negative energy pulakesiiiiii:bawling:

BJP govt. supported the case and won on merit unlike congress which questioned existence of Ram uchithaaaa italian padasevaaa puneethammm:smug:

mee lanti nut less cases okaridharini chusi malli inkokallu shiverrrrr kuda :rofl:

Habitual liar..🤥 

the case  was between hindu  and muslim parties. 

you are free to enlighten us..how and in which capacity did BjP govt helped Hindus win this case? :dream:
even building the mandir ..govt has no role.

its funded by several Ram Bhakths.

Just now, LION_NTR said:

SS 2014 lo mugisindaa? 
Which law annihilates SCs category?

planning commission or Neethi Ayog also said.. it doesn’t have authority to say yes or no to SCS .

but..athi telivigaa ..daani meedaki tosesaaru.😂

mugisina tarvaatha..Bihar, pondichery electiins lo Finance minister ela promise chesindi elections campaign lo? :dream:

Tirupathi Mp Candidate kooda Ramesh laaga 4 yrs munde join ayyadaa? 😂

Ps: as always.. where is SCS to AP?

As always SCS mugusina adhayayam compensated with special packages, maha aithe union territory ki istharu as it doesn't impact much, kadhu nenu lawpoints thestha ante as I said stay in your time machineeee for another 5 yrsss:smug:

Just now, LION_NTR said:

Habitual liar..🤥 

the case  was between hindu  and muslim parties. 

you are free to enlighten us..how and in which capacity did BjP govt helped Hindus win this case? :dream:
even building the mandir ..govt has no role.

its funded by several Ram Bhakths.

ok rice bag  the credit should go to your italian bosses who denied existence of Ram and boycotted Ram temple inaugurationnnn happiesss aaa:rofl:

26 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

As always SCS mugusina adhayayam compensated with special packages, maha aithe union territory ki istharu as it doesn't impact much, kadhu nenu lawpoints thestha ante as I said stay in your time machineeee for another 5 yrsss:smug:

Evaru muginchaaru? LokSabha lo bill petti muginchaaara? 
isthaMochinappudu chinna states ki, union territories ki ivvochu ani aa bill lo exemption kooda ichaara? :dream:
 package aa? Noti maata ga cheppi..bill maatram pettakundaa emarchaaru ..adena special package?

vaadu SCS ivvanidi..adhikara madham tho.. AP janam emi peekaleru ani.

arrham avuthundaa slave pushpaRaj?

come ..rub your nose to the dirt and join us in demanding SCS for AP.

we all know how moral bankrupt..pushpees are. But, I want to give you a special package. Come join us.

Evaru muginchaaru? LokSabha lo bill petti muginchaaara? 
isthaMochinappudu chinna states ki, union territories ki ivvochu ani aa bill lo exemption kooda ichaara? :dream:
 package aa? Noti maata ga cheppi..bill maatram pettakundaa emarchaaru ..adena special package?

vaadu SCS ivvanidi..adhikara madham tho.. AP janam emi peekaleru ani.

arrham avuthundaa slave pushpaRaj?

come ..rub your nose to the dirt and join us in demanding SCS for AP.

we all know how moral bankrupt..pushpees are. But, I want to give you a special package. Come join us.

Its principal stand of the govt. as there are demands from all sides and hard to pacify every one.

Bihar and Orissa also asking for several yearss, mari akkada stakes unnayi ga enthuku ivvala, mee medhadu madham tho alochisthe anniii alage kanipisthayiiii

thats why I said u r now like that love failure rummy papa in Narasimham, unidimensional, destructive and of no valueeee except forrrr:bawling:

and good that ur boss ditched u ricebag  pulakesiis and moved onn:smug:

Edited by Rajakeeyam

22 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Its principal stand of the govt. as there are demands from all sides and hard to pacify every one.

Bihar and Orissa also asking for several yearss, mari akkada stakes unnayi ga enthuku ivvala, mee medhadu madham tho alochisthe anniii alage kanipisthayiiii

thats why I said u r now like that love failure rummy papa in Narasimham, unidimensional, destructive and of no valueeee except forrrr:bawling:

and good that ur boss ditched u ricebag  pulakesiis and moved onn:smug:

Oho.. Orissa ni Bihar ni kooda..economy center ni (HYD) ni vidaDeesaara? Valla ki floor of rajya sabha lo, election campaign lo promises chesi votes veyinchuKunnaaraa?

if yes, you should give them as well.

Principl stand..gurinchi mee Dagulbaaji ekkadaa maatlaadaLede?

AP ki SCS is promised aa part of partition in parliament.

only a slave pushpee can ignore the context and the need for AP..yet mocks the same demand which you campaigned before elections.

why don’t you rub your nose in shame? 
join our vocals in tearing apart the Northie dagulbaajis and their puppet pushpees in ap.

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

ok rice bag  the credit should go to your italian bosses who denied existence of Ram and boycotted Ram temple inaugurationnnn happiesss aaa:rofl:

Machar kaa pahilwaan..

why don’t you bring some congi fellows to this DB and then show your fake desa matha bhakthi?

That fight will be more fun .

still u didn’t answer my question..

what is BJP government contribution in winning the RamMandir case? :dream:

7 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Oho.. Orissa ni Bihar ni kooda..economy center ni (HYD) ni vidaDeesaara? Valla ki floor of rajya sabha lo, election campaign lo promises chesi votes veyinchuKunnaaraa?

if yes, you should give them as well.

Principl stand..gurinchi mee Dagulbaaji ekkadaa maatlaadaLede?

AP ki SCS is promised aa part of partition in parliament.

only a slave pushpee can ignore the context and the need for AP..yet mocks the same demand which you campaigned before elections.

why don’t you rub your nose in shame? 
join our vocals in tearing apart the Northie dagulbaajis and their puppet pushpees in ap.

Yes these SS demands are there, as this would only escalate, they had to take hard stand in interest of nation. Ofcourse some that were promised should be compensated which was agreed in principle by cbn then. Ika cheppinavi konni cheyakapothe mukku nela ki rayali ante mee rice bag pulakesis ki and italian pidiiiis ki mukke undakudadhuuuu :bawling:

Machar kaa pahilwaan..

why don’t you bring some congi fellows to this DB and then show your fake desa matha bhakthi?

That fight will be more fun .

still u didn’t answer my question..

what is BJP government contribution in winning the RamMandir case? :dream:

Ricebag pulakesi

vere cong batch enthuku mee lanti Italian padaseva puneethams undaga

I answered your question there is only contribution from Italians as per pidis :bigwave:

44 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Yes these SS demands are there, as this would only escalate, they had to take hard stand in interest of nation. Ofcourse some that were promised should be compensated which was agreed in principle by cbn then. Ika cheppinavi konni cheyakapothe mukku nela ki rayali ante mee rice bag pulakesis ki and italian pidiiiis ki mukke undakudadhuuuu :bawling:

Other states demand if SCS can’t be compared with AP’s.

AP re org bill was supposed to go to LokSabha again. But Venkayya, arun jaitley, Manmohan singh assured sCS and other benefits to AP to pacify the loss of Hyd.

furher more Modi re iterated the same in election campaign.

only a cruel, manipulative mind can twist the facts and throw AP among other states demanding for SCS.

as expected., you displayed utmost slavery to your northie pushpees by your defensive argument.

you are a habitual liar with a lost soul 🙏

rubbing your nose and apologizing to AP might resurrect your departed soul.

come ..don’t live ur life as a zombie pushpee.

Edited by LION_NTR

12 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Ricebag pulakesi

vere cong batch enthuku mee lanti Italian padaseva puneethams undaga

I answered your question there is only contribution from Italians as per pidis :bigwave:

Laughing At helplessness.😂

you can never argue without bringing matham, congress ..

even when we demand AP prospects..you bring the same whatsapp university syllabus which works well in cow belt 😂

plz consider rubbing ur nose..or as long as I live ( or you allow me to live ) in this DB..you will be shown ur own ugly self 🧟 

నీ రైస్ బాగ్ గోలెంటయ్యా బాబు. ఒక పక్క నేను కాంగ్రెస్ కాదు మొర్రో అని, అసలు ఆ మాటకొస్తే రాష్ట్ర ప్రయోజనాల విషయంలో CBN ని కూడా లెక్క చెయ్యను అని ఆయన అంటుంటే మాటిమాటికి నువ్వు రైస్ బాగ్, ఇటాలియన్ పాదసేవ అని ఎంటెంటో మాట్లాడుతావు. అంటే మిమ్మల్ని వ్యతిరేకించేవారు ఉండకూడదు, ఎవరైనా ఉంటే వాళ్ళకి బలవంతంగా కాంగ్రెస్ ముద్ర వేసేస్తారా? 

Just now, LION_NTR said:

Other states demand if SCS can’t be compared with AP’s.

AP re org bill was supposed to go to LokSabha again. But Venkayya, arun jaitley, Manmohan singh assured sCS and other benefits to AP to pacify the loss of Hyd.

furher more Modi re iterated the same in election campaign.

only a cruel, manipulative mins can twist the facts and throw AP among other states demanding for SCS.

as expected., you displayed utmost slavery to your northie pushpees by your defensive argument.

you are a habitual liar with a lost soul 🙏

rubbing your nose and apologizing to AP might resurrect your departed soul.

come ..don’t live ur life as a zombie pushpee.

As I said pulakesiiii, I don’t behave like zilted ex rummy papa in Narasimha on 1 aspect if there are 10 other promising ones and neither is your boss🔱. Morons and shortsighted rice bags like u dooo though. Stay in your time warped machine and keep :bawling:as you have no nose in the game to start with:smug:

5 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Laughing At helplessness.😂

you can never argue without bringing matham, congress ..

even when we demand AP prospects..you bring the same whatsapp university syllabus which works well in cow belt 😂

plz consider rubbing ur nose..or as long as I live ( or you allow me to live ) in this DB..you will be shown ur own ugly self 🧟 

Yes I too laugh at ur ricebag spirit which shows its fangs every week. Modi ko hataooo which means Italian boss laooo for padasevaaaa puneethams, glad we can expose ur hidden agenda :bigwave:

plz change like your boss or consider some brain shock treatment before you do self harm or try to harm others like zilted ex rummy papa in narasimha:stupid:

10 minutes ago, rajanani said:

నీ రైస్ బాగ్ గోలెంటయ్యా బాబు. ఒక పక్క నేను కాంగ్రెస్ కాదు మొర్రో అని, అసలు ఆ మాటకొస్తే రాష్ట్ర ప్రయోజనాల విషయంలో CBN ని కూడా లెక్క చెయ్యను అని ఆయన అంటుంటే మాటిమాటికి నువ్వు రైస్ బాగ్, ఇటాలియన్ పాదసేవ అని ఎంటెంటో మాట్లాడుతావు. అంటే మిమ్మల్ని వ్యతిరేకించేవారు ఉండకూడదు, ఎవరైనా ఉంటే వాళ్ళకి బలవంతంగా కాంగ్రెస్ ముద్ర వేసేస్తారా? 

Just as they are sleeping with YSJ in illicit relationship. They tag everyone with some relationship .

Thats why I gave hime a cute nickName..Bonkula Rankesh .🌸😎

a habitual liar with illicit intentions 🕺🌸🕺

10 minutes ago, rajanani said:

AP prajala shortsightedness jaggad ki ela benefit ayyidhooo, mee shortsightedness on national topics benefits Italian mafia, so limit urself to state subject :smug:

21 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

As I said pulakesiiii, I don’t behave like zilted ex rummy papa in Narasimha on 1 aspect if there are 10 other promising ones and neither is your boss🔱. Morons and shortsighted rice bags like u dooo though. Stay in your time warped machine and keep :bawling:as you have no nose in the game to start with:smug:

Keep your eduruDaadhi on.

let everyone know your true 🧟 face.

AP re org basis is SCS and other promises

avi neravarchani northi gaadi  bootlu nakuthu..fullfill cheyamani demand chesthe.maa lanti vaallu Neelambari ayyaraa?

aa lekkana RamMandir ni decades paatu demand chesina thoti hindus kooda Neelambari yenaa? 😅

as i said..i pray for your departed soul. I am sure its surprised looking at the abyss your zombie self took you to.

morally bankrupt pushpees 👎🌸

Edited by LION_NTR

2 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

AP prajala shortsightedness jaggad ki ela benefit ayyidhooo, mee shortsightedness on national topics benefits Italian mafia, so limit urself to state subject :smug:

Hello habitual blatant liar.. 👋 

We are only talking about state related topic . SCS ivvamani memu demand chesthunte..Rice bag, congress ani..panikimaalina Northie BJp university vishayaalu ee thread loki techindi evaru?

13 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Yes I too laugh at ur ricebag spirit which shows its fangs every week. Modi ko hataooo which means Italian boss laooo for padasevaaaa puneethams, glad we can expose ur hidden agenda :bigwave:

plz change like your boss or consider some brain shock treatment before you do self harm or try to harm others like zilted ex rummy papa in narasimha:stupid:

I don’t have a boss.

Only an  ill spirited Rankesh can tag me with any one..but I reiterate to your deaf ears one More time.. I am a free man.

i can caustically criticize anyone if they hurt AP prospects.

DB is witnessing who is unable to utter anything against their northie dagulbaaji  boss despite his atrocities towards the own state.

a true traitor 🧟

SCS ..AP’s right not charity !

Edited by LION_NTR

1 minute ago, LION_NTR said:

Keep your eduruDaadhi on.

let everyone know your true 🧟 face.

AP re org basis is SCS and other promises

avi neravarchani vaadi bootlu nakuthu..fullfill cheyami demand chesthe.maa

lanti vaallu Neelambari ayyaraa?

aa lekkana RamMandir ni decades paatu demand chesina thoti hindus kooda Neelambari yenaa? 😅

as i said..i pray for your departed soul. I am sure its surprised looking at the abyss your zombie self took you to.

morally bankrupt pushpees 👎🌸

Keep your :bawling: mode on rice bag

Yes you are neelambariii of first grade, sc benefits if given in compensation is fine and agreed in principle by your boss, appudu coffers lo money leka and political reasons valla keep up cheyalekapoyaru and appudu thappu pattam aa topic lo. Meeku edavataniki oka topic kavali so idhi dorikindhi, Nijamga meeku state or national interest undi sasthe ga. Now that India is resurging there is belief that it will be taken care-off as they have shown interest in building national institutes in AP and upgrading state infra. But you dumb the dumbers draculas will keep crying ignoring others things, that’s why I rightly keep calling out you who are dreaming of Italian padaseva puneethamssss

14 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Hello habitual blatant liar.. 👋 

We are only talking about state related topic . SCS ivvamani memu demand chesthunte..Rice bag, congress ani..panikimaalina Northie BJp university vishayaalu ee thread loki techindi evaru?

Rice bag pulakesiiiii

SS thread topic kadhu. Thread edhaina neelambariii rummy papa laga nee :bawling: same to benefit Italian padaseva puneethamssss and influence 🔱 votes

14 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

I don’t have a boss.

Only an  ill spirited Rankesh can tag me with any one..but I reiterate to your deaf ears one More time.. I am a free man.

i can caustically criticize anyone if they hurt AP prospects.

DB is witnessing who is unable to utter anything against their northie dagulbaaji  boss despite his atrocities towards the own state.

a true traitor 🧟

SCS ..AP’s right not charity !

Ricebag pulakesiiii 

nee donga edupulu workout avvavu :bawling:

hope people wisely choose 🔱 and not get affected by ur neelambariiii dance 💃 

6 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Keep your :bawling: mode on rice bag

Yes you are neelambariii of first grade, sc benefits if given in compensation is fine and agreed in principle by your boss, appudu coffers lo money leka and political reasons valla keep up cheyalekapoyaru and appudu thappu pattam aa topic lo. Meeku edavataniki oka topic kavali so idhi dorikindhi, Nijamga meeku state or national interest undi sasthe ga. Now that India is resurging there is belief that it will be taken care-off as they have shown interest in building national institutes in AP and upgrading state infra. But you dumb the dumbers draculas will keep crying ignoring others things, that’s why I rightly keep calling out you who are dreaming of Italian padaseva puneethamssss

Dear Faku ,

if your coffers have money post 2019, why didn’t you make bill of that promised special package with all benefits of the SCS ?

It doesn’t matter who is in power..CBN or YSJ or somu Veerraaju.

the point is ..BJP cheated AP and telugu pushpees are licking them and encouraging their boss to stay in the same destructive path.

shame ..zombies shame .

SCS is AP’s right..not pushpees charity!

8 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Ricebag pulakesiiii 

nee donga edupulu workout avvavu :bawling:

hope people wisely choose 🔱 and not get affected by ur neelambariiii dance 💃 

You called..Ram karsevaks also..nelaambari ..who demanded RamMandir persistently.

fake hindu ..habitual liar ..Rankesh 👎🧟

Edited by LION_NTR

12 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Rice bag pulakesiiiii

SS thread topic kadhu. Thread edhaina neelambariii rummy papa laga nee :bawling: same to benefit Italian padaseva puneethamssss and influence 🔱 votes

Ye thread loki ..Pushpee vachinaa sare..I will keep on reminding your atrocities towards AP.

Rankesh can continue to tag us with anyone. But we are not going to keep listening to your fake posts on any topic unless you accept your immoral submission to northie tyrants.

after all, a  bootlicker doesn’t earn respect in any society.

So, come ..rub your nose and accept your sinful deeds. We will give you a bath in polavaram and make you one of us ( humans).

this is our special package for you.. 📦 

Edited by LION_NTR