Pushpams Whatsapp university

3 minutes ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Ethics, paruvu thokka tholu annee poyaay le tdp ki when they rejoined nda for 2024 elections... its all power and money ruling the country ..... South India is treated as low grade people in bjp rule 

Posting here is very much easy uncle ...cbn knows what is better for party and country....that's why he joined nda 

4 minutes ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Ethics, paruvu thokka tholu annee poyaay le tdp ki when they rejoined nda for 2024 elections... its all power and money ruling the country ..... South India is treated as low grade people in bjp rule 

image.png.72988a38302805e4fbfa443adfed350f.png

Ee rice bags ye puttaki puttaro, adhe state ki mosam chesina Italians ki malli padaseva ki ready ayyaru, at least their boss has some brain and steering in right direction not caring about these brain dead pulakesis still struck in time machine:comfort:

5 minutes ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Vaadi Kiraayi goonda ni use chesi.. TDp ni harass cheyinchaadu. AP ni economically lowest ki push chesaadu.

ED ni beedi :smoke1: laaga vaadi.. desam lo anni Political parties ni armtiwst chesthunnaadu.

aa Dagulbaaji ki taalam vese TELUGU unmaadulu.. mana kalla munde unnaaru.

what’s happening to CBN is nothing short of rape at a gun point.

Villan gaadi unmaada mooka .. won’t hesitate to assault fellow hindus.:phbbbt:

Abbey..Bonkula Rankesh garu ..won’t ever criticize his master.

perfect slave material 😂

my sympathies to your departed free soul. You are just living a zombie 🧟 life after loosing your free will.  

RIP 🙏🌸

Adharma Bonkula Rankesh is .. liva zombie life.

prayers to the departed soul 🌸

ayana original aatma ki shaanthi kaligaalante..AP ki SCS ivvali.🙏

Edited by LION_NTR

Matha dwesham nimpi.. votes techukunam

kadaa.. same alaage ee DB lo evaru BJp ki against ga matlaadina ..congress rangu pulumudaam anaukuntunnavaa,?

Rankesh 🌸🙏😂

your dal won’t boil here.. Habitual Rankesh PushpaRaj 😅😎

8 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Where is SCS to AP?

lord Balaji.. plz look here 🙏

Lord balaji's amsha is happy with 500 yr Ram temple resolved finally, pending AP development will happen with Kutami so balaji follower CBN also believes that which can't be digestedddd by rice bag pulakesiiii batchhhh:comfort:

Just now, Rajakeeyam said:

Lord balaji's amsha is happy with 500 yr Ram temple resolved finally, pending AP development will happen with Kutami so balaji follower CBN also believes that which can't be digestedddd by rice bag pulakesiiii batchhhh:comfort:

Are you saying RamMandir dispute settlement is power of BJp but not won in Supreme Court on its own merits? :dream:

AP development ela undaBothundo.. RRR ni ditch cheyyadam tho .. loud n clear. 

YSJ ante maaku Praanam 🌸🙏

Bring it onnnn ki emi undhi akkada sinthakaiiii, ur boss ditched u and embraced progressiveness, you love failure brain dead pulakesiiii ricebags, aa italian batch laga arthanadhalu pettukotameee like this thread  :laughing:

AP ki SCS ekkada ani aduguthunte.. Italy, Rice, CBN antu .. ye maatram sambandham lekundaa.. nissiGguga .. talking pushpaaraj 🌸

i am a free man.. not a slave zombie like you.

now tell me where is SCS to AP? 

Just now, LION_NTR said:

Are you saying RamMandir dispute settlement is power of BJp but not won in Supreme Court on its own merits? :dream:
AP development ela undaBothundo.. RRR ni ditch cheyyadam tho .. loud n clear. 

YSJ ante maaku Praanam 🌸🙏

nuvvu emi anakunna, enni logics ethiki nee mind ni convince chesukunna, it happened in his time, he is the chosen ONE, grand temple built in his period and will be annals of history for time immemorial, everyone who visits that temple will remember his era, ricebag pulakesiiis ki ivi mingudu padaniiii vishayaluuuu, they are negative energy- emi jaragaledhoooo ani alochisthuuuu rummy papa in narasimha laga g burn avvuthuuuu kalam gadipeyaliiii :comfort:

Just now, Rajakeeyam said:

nuvvu emi anakunna, enni logics ethiki nee mind ni convince chesukunna, it happened in his time, he is the chosen ONE, grand temple built in his period and will be annals of history for time immemorial, everyone who visits that temple will remember his era, ricebag pulakesiiis ki ivi mingudu padaniiii vishayaluuuu, they are negative energy- emi jaragaledhoooo ani alochisthuuuu rummy papa in narasimha laga g burn avvuthuuuu kalam gadipeyaliiii :comfort:

You don’t have balls to give a straight answer my question.

is the case won on its merits or by the grace of your Dagulbaaji master?

read my post and answer it.

I am not a matha picha fellow.

your armtwist methods don’t work with me.

straight answer ivvu Rankesh..

why are you still sleeping with YSJ?

Where is SCS  to AP ?

why RRR was denied ticket and given to a deposit lost guy 😂

3 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

You don’t have balls to give a straight answer my question.

is the case won on its merits or by the grace of your Dagulbaaji master?

read my post and answer it.

neeku answer ardham kakapothe malli chaduvu, as I already said it is beyond ur comprehension, as ur nuts are cracked and u r in painnnn  ricebag pulakesiiii:comfort: