Galla jayadev

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

Athanini Italian boss enti … Congress ni BJP ni kalipi football aadadu … centre lo … 

keechaka pulakesiii has AP boss CBN, and central boss Italian sonia maatha image.gif.684d58aa87f2f9f977d551cc661418aa.gif

ofcourse neeku central lo italian mary maatha place lo kejri khalifaimage.gif.bec70c1d425df40910d128ebd6080bf0.gif

36 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Typical midatha budhi, italy banisatvam ki alavatu padina bathukulu, ave malli malli korukuntai. modi povali antaru alternate cheppamu antaru, evaruu vastharo maku theliyadhu mari, anthuke annadhi italy level mandha budhi level ani akin to their italy boss:roflmao:atleast the AP boss is not thinking like these midgets good for him:cheers:

malli dani medha bonkatam okati siggu lekunda memu aadu ravali annama ani, keechaka pulakesiiii maku thelidha mee bonku vyavaharam...aapalsindhu nuvvuuu  :laughing:

Bring it On.

keep bringing this Pros* attitude.. out of you.

nenu Northie pushpee kaallu naakutha kaabatti.. migatha vaallanh kooda ..edo oka ranku tho thitaali. Appuu andaru Pros..avuthaaru anukune Raaja Daasi  budhi 🤣

poorthiga siggu vadilesthe ga..Uchitha paada naakudu cheyyagaligedhi.

i am not at all surprised 😆

but my wishes are still ON. You ans your dear ones exactly deserve the same arm twisting..nyaaayam you appreciate of your Notthie Pushpees.

Hinduism lo..karma sidhantham vadalaLemu kadaa.

jai sreeRam.

🙏

32 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Bring it On.

keep bringing this Pros* attitude.. out of you.

nenu Northie pushpee kaallu naakutha kaabatti.. migatha vaallanh kooda ..edo oka ranku tho thitaali. Appuu andaru Pros..avuthaaru anukune Raaja Daasi  budhi 🤣

poorthiga siggu vadilesthe ga..Uchitha paada naakudu cheyyagaligedhi.

i am not at all surprised 😆

but my wishes are still ON. You ans your dear ones exactly deserve the same arm twisting..nyaaayam you appreciate of your Notthie Pushpees.

Hinduism lo..karma sidhantham vadalaLemu kadaa.

jai sreeRam.

🙏

Yes I sure will.

Nuvvu already chesedhe faithful pros* to your italian bosses, still longing for them everyday

Its ingrained mindset of midgets, they can't get out of erstwhile slave mindsetttt nor can propose new solution as their mandha budhi can't elevate them to that level like italian pappu :roflmao:

my wishes are still on too, whatever your keyboard wishes, will happen to you the day your south boss aligns with some one you cry 24/7....till then what your italian bosses did will apply as you indirectly you want them to be the bigboss. I think italian part is already working from few years that's why this restlessness and constant bile on the forum haha, if the 2nd will happen rofl it will be a twisterrr to keechaka pulakesiiii :laughing:

20 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Yes I sure will.

Nuvvu already chesedhe faithful pros* to your italian bosses, still longing for them everyday

Its ingrained mindset of midgets, they can't get out of erstwhile slave mindsetttt nor can propose new solution as their mandha budhi can't elevate them to that level like italian pappu :roflmao:

my wishes are still on too, whatever your keyboard wishes, will happen to you the day your south boss aligns with some one you cry 24/7....till then what your italian bosses did will apply as you indirectly you want them to be the bigboss. I think italian part is already working from few years that's why this restlessness and constant bile on the forum haha, if the 2nd will happen rofl it will be a twisterrr to keechaka pulakesiiii :laughing:

First of all..I don’t have a boss.

CBN.. asudham tinte..nenu kooda tinaalani taapatraya padanu. 
after all..there is a difference between a party sympathizer vs a life long slave boot licker.

secondly.. Dusaasanudu, duryodhanudu, jarasandhudu, keechakudu..veelandaru oke jaathi.
I called you a Dussasana cause you and your boss are stripping the democracy.reverse lo you are calling me a keechaka..just cause you don’t have any better counter😅

its almost like a stupid lady..fighting at the water kolaayi and calling the same name as the opposite lady🤪

As a northie paada sevak,,I imagined you to have more command on ituihaasas and puraanas. Naah..you are just a pilla pushpee.

its waste of time to engage in any sort of discussion with you.

Vaadipoyina poojakau paniki raani Pushpe batch . Usshh 😤😴

11 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

First of all..I don’t have a boss.

CBN.. asudham tinte..nenu kooda tinaalani taapatraya padanu. 
after all..there us a differenc between a party sympathizer vs a life long slave boot licker.

secondly.. Dusaasanudu, duryodhanudu, jarasandhudu, keechakudu..veelandaru oke jaathi.
I called you a Dussasana cause you and your boss are stripping the democracy.reverse lo you are calling me a keechaka..just cause you don’t have any better counter😅

its almost like a stupid lady..fighting at the water kolaayi and calling the same name as the opposite lady🤪

As a northie paada sevak,,I imagined you to have more command on ituihaasas and puraanas. Naah..you are just a pilla pushpee.

its waste of time to engage in any sort of discussion with you.

vaaripoyina poojakau paniki raani Pushpe batch . Usshh 😤😴

Here you go keechak pulakesiiii back to pravacham modeeee. I don’t have thissuuuu I don’t have thatttuuu anukuntu typical midatha mindset on display, twister 🌪️ effect ki bayapadi ekkadinuncho paduthunnatu undhi

I rightly called you keechaka pulakesiiii bcoz your mandha budhi actions will bring Italian monsters back to power who will do worse to the very democracy that you pretend saving, what an Irony haha, history is proof and ofcourse selective amnesia, resultant of years of slavery and longing for….. :laughing:

3 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Kaboye worlds best PM Rahul anna vallaki mari evari references kavali image.gif.6edddae82d291b5a77ac6240af7460f5.gif

Prajale devullu…samajame devalayam ane referencuu..

——————————————————

17 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Meeku data present chesthe counter cheyaleru WhatsApp etc ani helana chesi side avutharu malli memu madrasa ani counter anakudadhu, ee neethi vyakhyalu bonus malli

Data by BJP and institutions under them ??? Is it reliable ? Incase someone else posts, you tag them as cong sponsored.  Evadi data nammali le ee rojullo… everything is fake just like this BJP math …. 

4 way road of 1km = 4kms road 

Poor previous govts used to measure it as 1km :) 

6 minutes ago, krishna_a said:

Data by BJP and institutions under them ??? Is it reliable ? Incase someone else posts, you tag them as cong sponsored.  Evadi data nammali le ee rojullo… everything is fake just like this BJP math …. 

4 way road of 1km = 4kms road 

Poor previous govts used to measure it as 1km :) 

Mee reliable data edhi wire articles aa, soros publications aa :laughing:

In this thread I showed directly Galla.s company reports, data source edhi available unte adhi share chestham, nammatam nammakapovatam ur wish

4 ways 6 ways 8 way expressways kalam lo 1 km ani measure cheyali ok

2 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

Prajale devullu…samajame devalayam ane referencuu..

——————————————————

ela compare setham  regional parties tho, unna 2 states lo oka chot NIL, oka chota govt vasthadi with Trisula vyuham strategy

14 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Mee reliable data edhi wire articles aa, soros publications aa :laughing:

In this thread I showed directly Galla.s company reports, data source edhi available unte adhi share chestham, nammatam nammakapovatam ur wish

4 ways 6 ways 8 way expressways kalam lo 1 km ani measure cheyali ok

So BJP rakamundu India lo only single roads ye unnai ankuntunnara , for old govts to measure  them as just 1km….Oh my god. 🙏

8 minutes ago, krishna_a said:

So BJP rakamundu India lo only single roads ye unnai ankuntunnara , for old govts to measure  them as just 1km….Oh my god. 🙏

Meeru ye parameter theesukunna we will exceed, if you have supporting data you can compare and show it is less during our time.

41 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Crude continue gaa low prices lo vundi ippudu, congress appudu it is above 100 dollars still they are able to show good GDP growth

Crude low unte $ high undhi ga so a more or less same. No GDP was not high when crude was high, govt. didn't have money to buy one rafale, crude subsidy ki chala samarpayami chesindhi :comfort:

6 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Kaboye worlds best PM Rahul anna vallaki mari evari references kavali image.gif.6edddae82d291b5a77ac6240af7460f5.gif

Worlds best pm enduku bokka……Oka dagulbaji edava unnadu ga ippudu, aadi kantey konchem better untey chalu……Adhi ayithey asalu vishayame kaadu….:comfort:

7 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Worlds best pm enduku bokka……Oka dagulbaji edava unnadu ga ippudu, aadi kantey konchem better untey chalu……Adhi ayithey asalu vishayame kaadu….:comfort:

Ittage Biden better than Trump, Jagan better than CBN asala vishayame kadhu antene oka chance ichindhi, nakinchesaru…..anthuke when we have close to best stay with it anedhi, experiments chesi sarvam nakinchukotam kante  :comfort:

I can comment on the quality of roads definitely- having experienced them first hand.   May be these roads are being developed at faster pace but the quality is sub.   For the name sake, national highways but the bumpy rides on the so called roads. Also let’s not talk about safety analysis and prevention measures. 

definitely the quality of NHs used to be great - doesn’t matter which govt ruled then.  new highway rides are not that smooth. 

3 minutes ago, rama123 said:

It is disgusting to read modi favour tweets forgetting the kind of irresponsible and humiliation towards AP.

Infact he is challenging AP people ..em perkkuntaro ani

Inko few weeks lo Trisula Vyuham undochu, roju yoga chesi prepare avvu, or BP tablets deggira pettuko. I am concerned for you.

Just now, Dr.Koneru said:

Thread enti mee kottu kodalu enti. Anni threads లోనూ ఇదే batting aa.. ఈ kottukotam కోసం sep Thread vesukoni kottukondi uncles. Leave the threads for their respective topics. 

@LION_NTR @Rajakeeyam uncles. Iddariknu

I agree uncle ask him to stick to topic instead of behaving like the AOR blackmagic guy, and can hide our junk posts

3 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Inko few weeks lo Trisula Vyuham undochu, roju yoga chesi prepare avvu, or BP tablets deggira pettuko. I am concerned for you.

Himalayas lo yoga action cheyyalante mana taruvate...adi elections vunnappudu

Archived