ANIMAL Updates || Ranbir || Rashmika || Sandeep Vanga

NAGA_NTR

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, dusukochadu said:

Kangana might be unequivocal in public about her views. But acting-wise, she's the best of this generation. 

Her performance in Queen and Revolver Rani is unmatchable by any actress in the current gen. 

+1

Ramya Krishna kooda match cheyyalekapoindi Jaya Lalitha character ni. Kangana excellent ga chesindi Jaya Lalitha biopic lo.

In a recent awards event, SRK said his interpretation of a hero is a good guy. “I only do film which have something good to convey. I only play positive characters. That is my responsibility with a wide range of audiences watching my films. If there is a bad guy in my film, he has to die a xxx’s death”. This was seen by many as a direct implication of the negative characterization of Animal’s main lead.

Shortly after, Vanga was asked about his perception of a hero and he replied “Many people don’t understand the idea of a hero. They believe only a good man should be a hero. This interpretation is not right according to me. They expect the hero to give a lecture in the climax, where he admits to all his mistakes, they expect him to die a xxx’s death”.

8 minutes ago, NAGA_NTR said:

In a recent awards event, SRK said his interpretation of a hero is a good guy. “I only do film which have something good to convey. I only play positive characters. That is my responsibility with a wide range of audiences watching my films. If there is a bad guy in my film, he has to die a xxx’s death”. This was seen by many as a direct implication of the negative characterization of Animal’s main lead.

Shortly after, Vanga was asked about his perception of a hero and he replied “Many people don’t understand the idea of a hero. They believe only a good man should be a hero. This interpretation is not right according to me. They expect the hero to give a lecture in the climax, where he admits to all his mistakes, they expect him to die a xxx’s death”.

:P

2 hours ago, NAGA_NTR said:

Says the actor whose best performances are in movies where he played negative characters and / or he dies at the end of the movie :close:

3 minutes ago, Nandamurian said:

Mirzapur nunchi inspiration anntey ney ardham cheysukovachu 

vanga gaadu mirzapur antene vomting annadu, malli dannunde inspiration ahh 🤣🤣

5 hours ago, sandeeps said:

Lol

Telsindega male dominated society

aa extra marital angle ki evadu aa meme lo unnattu pogadaledu ranbir character ni movie lo bayata audience either male or female , feminist memes ki respond avuthey ela uncle 

On 2/10/2024 at 2:00 AM, chanu@ntrfan said:

GF6hg24W0AEVdet.thumb.jpg.bba96ccb39b9a4ca672435b2d9f32b50.jpg

Enti enti…. Geetanjali sacrificed everything? Evari kosam vachindi? Aame kosama Ranvijay kosama?….. Marla male dominated? Ladies vaalla ishtam kosam vaallu chesina Sacrifice yena? 

In the movie Geetanjali neither bothered about Ranvijay’s emotions/feelings (Geetanjali didn’t even try to understand what Ranvijay was going through, she was concerned about her happy life getting disturbed), same with Ranvijay bothered about Geetanjali’s emotions/feelings…. They acted upon their own interests; 

Except parents, no one will do everything for others interests only….. irrespective of Gender;

Archived