Jai Lokesh

LION_NTR

I was feeling very low since the arrest of CBN.

but after watching the way  Lokesh facing Arnab..I am going to sleep peacefully.

Lokesh can and will lead the party to victory. Even if this xxxxxx keeps CBN in jail through the elections..Lokesh can put up a great fight.

may God be with him..more strength to him. :super:

1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Arnab has respect for cbn, and ofcourse like many he wants TDP to be part of NDA,  first one to take the issue on primetime and first one to have lokesh for full length debate

Arnab medha daily cry chese batch, vadi video vesthe rakkese batch ye ippudu vadi videos sharing rofl

This part I agree….Arnab likes and respects CBN. Still a stray xxx though.

3 hours ago, Bezawada_Lion said:

This part I agree….Arnab likes and respects CBN. Still a stray xxx though.

Ofcourse he is over the top, thats his brand and he has his audience, I liked him better at Times now with few panelists now he has like 10+ diluting the debate, so I prefer sickular Rajdeep and rahul kanwal coverage nowadays, bit when he has few guests or does 1 on 1's like this, it is always good to watch.

The topic is barely about Arnab. In fact, this interview should induce some shame into Jaffas and Baffas who harassed him.

Earlier, I was worried if Lokesh can handle the party after CBN.

With this interview I am now confident that he is crystal clear about government policy and how to defend the party.

He is definitely CM material.

Archived