CONFUSION - CLARITY

Sr Fan

ఎంజాయ్.... 

సరదా సల్లాపాలు ఎప్పుడూ ఉండేవే ! అస్సలు విషయం - అస్పష్టత, అయోమయం రెండూ  ప్రాణాంతకమే. అఖండ లో మంచి సందేశం, మెచ్చారు జనం....

అహింసా పరమోధర్మః  ధర్మహింసా తధైవచః

( అహింస మానవుని పరమ ధర్మం, అలాగే ధర్మం కోసం చేసే హింస కూడా )

అర్హతున్నా లేకపోయినా 5 తరాలైనా మేమే నడపాలి కాంగ్రెస్ ని - ఈ ఆలోచనా సరళి కొత్త తరం ఇండియన్స్ కి అమ్మటం కష్టం ......ప్రవీణ్ కిషోర్ సుతిమెత్తగా చెప్పాడు కాంగ్రెస్ పెద్దలకు.......కొద్దిగా కష్టమే రాహుల్ హయాంలో కాంగ్రెస్ కి అధికారం రావాలంటే....చూడాలి...

21 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

అర్హతున్నా లేకపోయినా 5 తరాలైనా మేమే నడపాలి కాంగ్రెస్ ని - ఈ ఆలోచనా సరళి కొత్త తరం ఇండియన్స్ కి అమ్మటం కష్టం ......ప్రవీణ్ కిషోర్ సుతిమెత్తగా చెప్పాడు కాంగ్రెస్ పెద్దలకు.......కొద్దిగా కష్టమే రాహుల్ హయాంలో కాంగ్రెస్ కి అధికారం రావాలంటే....చూడాలి...

Congress vaddu sarey…. Eh party ni undanistunnam? Are we not misusing the systems to bring down other parties ? 

I don’t see much difference between INC and BJP. The prestigious institutions of this country have gone to dogs! Just because we love right wing nature or Statesman like Vajpayee Ji, that doesn’t mean we have to blindly support this Bodia things!

Hear you ssk brother, and understand your feelings.....🙏

In my opinion, for local issues and politics, still YSRCP and TDP are the big boys, rest are not significant players.

Only, in National level macro issues, current Union govt. policies vs previous Congress policies will get a play and relative measurement.
(It is not any secret, as we all have been noticing, TDP is not taking any overt & clear cut stances on Big National issues). Country as of now, does not seem buying most of the Congress side of story, as mentioned in this topic- uninspiring leadership & outdated philosophy etc are also a big part to that problem. 

As we all know politics works on relative measures.  In my estimation, Andhra people are not too different from the rest of the country in National issues.  But it does not mean,  any movement towards National parties.  Still YSRCP and TDP combined will be vying for more than 90% of vote in state.  I may be wrong, but as of now it appears like that. 🙏💛

Very peculiar & unique situation in AP, also, if one wants to get a proper read, please do keep the passions aside for a minute and keenly notice the fluidly changing dynamics & facts.

Don't know for sure, but if one asks me to take a current pulse on upcoming Presidential election and climate, more probable are these following events. Both YSRCP and TDP will definitely not touch Rahul led Congress party's choice by 100 ft pole; Forget about attracting other parties, Rahul's leadership is leaking Congress leaders - last week Big Jat leader Sunil Jakhar(Balram Jakhar's son) and litigation player Kapil Sibbal left to ruling party & SP respectively.

Most likely event, not one but both the dominant representative parties of Andhra populace, will side with the ruling party's choice. YSRCP and TDP are two rivaling opponent parties, nothing in semblance, but both may go in one direction.  Figure it out!

Sr. Fan bro... I can get ur point... Indeedv Rahul took long time and his actions and expressions presented him as confused... But what he said finally... Is what matters... And i don't think it was a bad answer. 

Coming to the age old allegation of countless souls in India... About vaarasatva politics in congress... I must bring to notice of atleast intellectual people like you... Don't fall for cheap propaganda that is created and carried in this country for BRAINLESS voters.... Like mama ku vennupotu,  vyavasaayam dandaga,  Gandhis only want to rule this country... Not allowing others, Italy petthanam etc.  These are created for brainless.. Yes I repeat.. Brainless voters of india. 

If u know the situation after Rajiv Gandhi death and Gandhi clan voluntarily avoiding the politics... Because they suffered a massive blow by losing Rajiv... When congress was in the hands of zero crowd pullers(with due respect to this man who changed India to what is it today...) PV gaaru... And seetharam kesari... Congress was a sinking boat... And to revive it all the congress leadership was at sonia's feet.  Finally she has to accept.. For party survival... Reluctantly... Fearing for her children lives... Who were said to be in the multiple hit lists by then.  Hence, atleast intellectual and thinking people like u must see the facts.... What happened... Why happened.   Tdp lakshmi parvati chetulloki velli vunte eepaatiki address undedi kaadu anedi entha fact o... Congress without Sonia accepting it to lead by force then... Means Congress kaneesam eemaatram ayina sail ayyedi kaadu. 

Yes I do accept faults by misleaded and misguided sonia led to her party back to square one... When she took that decision... I hope the Gandhi clan will come back strongly to make the once biggest powerful party of India back to it's glory.  Like how people demanding CBN must hand over the party to some others... Same slogans will continue to make the Congress Gandhiless.... But on both cases the result is known to their opposite parties... That's why they continue with the same chants and rants to fool the voters.. 

But, atleast we must analyze it properly... Right ?? 

Dear Npower brother - 🙏

First of all, great joy to see your post for its style, irrespective of non-convergence in opinions to every minute detail, the way you address is very courteous, as always, it is compliment to your personality and also your upbringing. Generally speaking, give me 10 posts of anybody roughly, can tell somebody's culture, up bringing, values, outlook etc. Let me address main points.

-Rahul's inability or non-spontaneity is not the real problem. And also making the entire topic to look like a totally personal issue, not accurate - its a matter of public policy & approach vis a vis non violence and violence. First of all, lets understand, getting a brain freeze is not a crime, I personally won't be harsh on people for that. Joe Biden forgets almost everything, due to his mental condition, but that is not causing his bad policies. Assessment is strictly about his leadership qualities and comprehension about  topic. 

-The bigger Q is : Non-violence as a public policy. (Leave Gandhi or Buddha from this discussion, one has to travel their path(practice in life) to imitate) One can not copy the words of Real Gandhi  without leading that sort of austere life style. Leave Rahul, a gullible person, he imbibes all the 'congressee' confusion as a fact and as a distilled wisdom. Congress practices hypocrisy on non-violence, its pretty obvious, no need for further explanation. They misquote(half quote) the great Mahabharata saying, totally bastardizing the whole concept. And also attribute it to the total essence of Indian culture. Totally False.  As a Nation we can not mislead people with half cooked sayings and invite dangers. Post Independence Congress's  Ideology has no more value in current India. They better change or some other party will replace them as main opposition. Why do you think we need somebody to tell - entitlement is not good in public life and that too without merit. 

-Also, there are a lot of  presumptions about the way you think I process the news as you put here. Thats not how I do. Don't know how to put it in a line or two. Lets try. No Facebook, Instagram, Twitter accounts or any affiliations to any organization or activism or even have apps of any sort(dont like for privacy reasons) on phone. Except essential functionalities, don't even use phone much. True. INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION - that's how I call it. Do know how to get news, sort out news without the coloring,( It is tough for me to explain- big subject). Don't follow anybody, no monetary gains or selfish reasons, every post I put here totally comes from with-in spirit and true to letter, 100%;  To the best of my understanding about that issue through observation of world, life experiences,  swaadhyaaya( reading), values and also spiritual prism. Regarding CBN, can not mix here, I have covered that topic here for 13 years, what more I can add. If archives are maintained here, there must be a record on all sorts of issues with relevancy to him, one can find, stand behind every line including defending CBN against Annaay NTR here, that he had no malice towards NTR in that '95 saga. He is a good man, top class, and tireless worker for TDP, lets leave it there since this topic is about other issue - ' Non- violence ' and '  Violence' - in my view the Mahabharata quote in its entirety should be practiced(Public & Personal) not in half sentence as some people manipulate. The essence and goals of Indian culture is not - Non-violence or violence, they are irrelevant in the context of  Satyam & Dharma - the real pillars. 

Once again, irrespective of the topic, your 'mridhu bhashana' and 'maryada' in a dialogue to put across your view, should gain nice credits and I recommend to every listening brother to notice and learn. When your post oozes brotherhood on any topic to any fellow brother, always think you are putting a flower for NTR  for his love for brotherhood- 🙏.  And you did here just that, nice.  🧡

19 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

Dear Npower brother - 🙏

First of all, great joy to see your post for its style, irrespective of non-convergence in opinions to every minute detail, the way you address is very courteous, as always, it is compliment to your personality and also your upbringing. Generally speaking, give me 10 posts of anybody roughly, can tell somebody's culture, up bringing, values, outlook etc. Let me address main points.

-Rahul's inability or non-spontaneity is not the real problem. And also making the entire topic to look like a totally personal issue, not accurate - its a matter of public policy & approach vis a vis non violence and violence. First of all, lets understand, getting a brain freeze is not a crime, I personally won't be harsh on people for that. Joe Biden forgets almost everything, due to his mental condition, but that is not causing his bad policies. Assessment is strictly about his leadership qualities and comprehension about  topic. 

-The bigger Q is : Non-violence as a public policy. (Leave Gandhi or Buddha from this discussion, one has to travel their path(practice in life) to imitate) One can not copy the words of Real Gandhi  without leading that sort of austere life style. Leave Rahul, a gullible person, he imbibes all the 'congressee' confusion as a fact and as a distilled wisdom. Congress practices hypocrisy on non-violence, its pretty obvious, no need for further explanation. They misquote(half quote) the great Mahabharata saying, totally bastardizing the whole concept. And also attribute it to the total essence of Indian culture. Totally False.  As a Nation we can not mislead people with half cooked sayings and invite dangers. Post Independence Congress's  Ideology has no more value in current India. They better change or some other party will replace them as main opposition. Why do you think we need somebody to tell - entitlement is not good in public life and that too without merit. 

-Also, there are a lot of  presumptions about the way you think I process the news as you put here. Thats not how I do. Don't know how to put it in a line or two. Lets try. No Facebook, Instagram, Twitter accounts or any affiliations to any organization or activism or even have apps of any sort(dont like for privacy reasons) on phone. Except essential functionalities, don't even use phone much. True. INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION - that's how I call it. Do know how to get news, sort out news without the coloring,( It is tough for me to explain- big subject). Don't follow anybody, no monetary gains or selfish reasons, every post I put here totally comes from with-in spirit and true to letter, 100%;  To the best of my understanding about that issue through observation of world, life experiences,  swaadhyaaya( reading), values and also spiritual prism. Regarding CBN, can not mix here, I have covered that topic here for 13 years, what more I can add. If archives are maintained here, there must be a record on all sorts of issues with relevancy to him, one can find, stand behind every line including defending CBN against Annaay NTR here, that he had no malice towards NTR in that '95 saga. He is a good man, top class, and tireless worker for TDP, lets leave it there since this topic is about other issue - ' Non- violence ' and '  Violence' - in my view the Mahabharata quote in its entirety should be practiced(Public & Personal) not in half sentence as some people manipulate. The essence and goals of Indian culture is not - Non-violence or violence, they are irrelevant in the context of  Satyam & Dharma - the real pillars. 

Once again, irrespective of the topic, your 'mridhu bhashana' and 'maryada' in a dialogue to put across your view, should gain nice credits and I recommend to every listening brother to notice and learn. When your post oozes brotherhood on any topic to any fellow brother, always think you are putting a flower for NTR  for his love for brotherhood- 🙏.  And you did here just that, nice.  🧡

Hi bro.... thanks for your compliments,, i took your compliments with great responsibility.  I donno whether i deserve all the praise i got from you... but ofcourse i will try my best to be what I am... and yes, when it comes to upbringing ... if at all what you are saying is correct, the credit must go to my parents.  Thanks for the words you used for them too.  I am also glad to meet such thinking, intellectual and knowledgeable people like you in my DB life. ... and i observed and learned few great things due to that.

Now coming to your observations above,  I cannot deny many of the things you described and ofcourse your views on the main topic of non-violence.

However, my response was only on this line from your other post above...

That first point 5 tharaalaina meme nadapaali was not there after Rajiv Gandhi assassination.  There was fear in that family for their lives and due to that they were ready to leave politics, but... Congress cannot survive without Gandhi-Nehru clan is the proven fact atleast until now.   There are no other crowd pullers in that party if they leave it... like what happened after Rajiv death and they avoiding politics for brief period.

Why I want Congress to beccome stronger again ??? Just to have a good opposition.... in Democracy... without strong opposition, people will lose their strong voice to oppose in case if they want to.  3rd front is not yet powerful... no other alternative is there.... hence, to keep Congress in atleast Opposition... if not in power.... Gandhi clan is the only ray of hope for them till now.  I too want somebody like Ram Mohan Naidu in TDP should come in Congress and become Crowd Puller and take Congress in his hands..... and for that we need to wait and see and hope.  For now, the blame of dynastic politics is not correct ... because that's how it is.  Without them ... its impossible for them to survive until and unless they find a good leader as an alternative for Nehru - Gandhi clan.  The BJP too was in doldrums when Vajpayee was aging, Advani too aging and find himself in Jinnah soup... they dint had a crowd puller... and without crowd pullers.... no party can continue to influence the people.  Finally,, Modi came to their rescue and rest is history.  Congress too need such miracle to keep itself in the hunt, until then... their survival is depending on the Nehru-Gandhi clan only.

Depending on this analysis only,, i replied your post by saying that williingly or unwillingly.... they are the only source for them... and for some brief period.... THEY WERE UNWILLING TOO.. to continue in politics... later decision changed and rest is the history.  Hence, meme nadapaali ani vaallu anukunna... anukokapoyinaa... vaallaki inko choice ledu anadam naa uddesham. 

Anyhow nice talking to you and reading to you bro....  Good night ...👍  

NPower Brother,  Abhivaadanam 🙏.  Agree, and do know exactly what you mean, regarding the point of having a stronger opposition, concur with your observation in great deal. 👍

As of today, Congress is losing battles of ideas, hanging on to misconceptions, perversions and contradictions - those would go against commonsense of present Indians. More than positional change internally, they need a wholesale change in paradigm definitely.  Are they intertwined? To certain extent, Yes, because pilot has a great say in where plane is going.

Even though Sonia & Rahul and their family rendered some name recognition to the battered Congress party, but it is hardly a selfless act.
Power and Influence are so Un-denyingly intoxicating shining objects, now they are like  'Glow Worms' can't help get away from lime light.  One can make a credible argument that they are slowly taking congress to a worthless position. 

Also it is not a great advertisement for our country and democracy to rely on personalities irrespective of their performances. Remember current generation of Indians are slowly but surely shedding post colonial submissive mindsets and confidently aiming big & expecting more in everything in every field(Indian businesses are producing more growth in Unicorn companies than anybody in the world; Only behind US and China in World in total number of Unicorns as of today.)  Mediocrity is a tough sell for Congress in the business of politics here afterwards, unlike previous times.

Having said that, relatively speaking, a Rahul like personality who may be varnished with poor coaching is lot better than a Manishanker Aiyer or Shashi Tharoor who may sound fluent but totally drenched & slavishly immersed in misconceptions and wrong ideas.  

Lastly N power brother, regarding my observation - You might think you are just being yourself, nothing extra, may be right, but a keen eye can see the relative quality. As we look around,  below average  etiquettes are pervading in social interchanges and even forums like these are also not immune to lowly social tides like- Cancel cultures  etc. People like you are a fresh breeze, possess natural aroma of decorum in interchanges of opinions, ideas and observations etc. Do keep that quality- that is a 'bhushanam'(Ornament to your personality) which also enhances your surroundings with warmth and amity.

Will leave you with a Bhartruhari slokam which tattooed in my brain from childhood about permanent ornaments for Men/ Women.  shubham. 🙏

Modi Government’s Popularity at Highest Since Start of Pandemic - Bloomberg

Approval ratings of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government have risen to the highest since the start of the pandemic though there’s lingering concerns over the surging prices of essential items and unemployment, the latest survey showed on Monday. 

Modi’s government has met or exceed expectations in the second term, according to 67% of 64,000 people polled by LocalCircles. That’s a jump from 51% last year when a brutal second wave of Covid-19 infections overwhelmed hospitals and crematoriums and 62% in 2020 when the pandemic started. 

Archived