How a college girl came out from clutches of church

59 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Shiva Sakthi..Karina Karan ..lanti vallani nammoddu bro..his most of videos are good only...but..konni vuntayu ..Chala silly ga ..Ento enti cheptaru..

Yes he has to do some silly things because of pastors and the language they speak ....but his knowledge on Hindu scriptures and bible was commendable there is no doubt in that ....I have even verified his bible verses which doesn't make any sense .....so based on your words should I believe a pastor and pope ?

1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Yes he has to do some silly things because of pastors and the language they speak ....but his knowledge on Hindu scriptures and bible was commendable there is no doubt in that ....I have even verified his bible verses which doesn't make any sense .....so based on your words should I believe a pastor and pope ?

Ma brother.okayuna vunnadu..same category..he has great command..in bagvadgeetha and Bible...but intlo vallani sarigga chudadu....no responsibility..

Same category..donations vasulu chesi..dharama kosam anthey ..kastam

TDP vallu better not to involve in this religion fightings. just side with Hindutva. Party cadre survival important. ee YCP vallu too much police torture peduthunnaru TDP cadre ni. valla kosam ayina BJP tho friendship seyandi. focus on YCP. forget BJP. ee SCS, AP rights anavasaram. Public kuda valla ego ni evaru satisfy sestharo vallake vote vesela unnaru. BJP ni MODI ni enemy la chudadam vodileyandi. just focus on Party Cadre survival and wining in elections. 

8 hours ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Ma brother.okayuna vunnadu..same category..he has great command..in bagvadgeetha and Bible...but intlo vallani sarigga chudadu....no responsibility..

Same category..donations vasulu chesi..dharama kosam anthey ..kastam

If someone is getting donations that doesn't mean they are fraud ...I don't know about your relative but karunakar came to to rescue of a guy called Vishnu from my neighboring village ....Vishnu sprinkled dung water on pastors when they came to his home to convert him....no so called Hindus came to his support when he was put in jail ....karunakar came with all legal and moral support to him ......so don't come to conclusions on your own...I have done my research and have verified sources....end of day these people are better than so called evil Teresa who did international infant trafficking ....

20 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

If someone is getting donations that doesn't mean they are fraud ...I don't know about your relative but karunakar came to to rescue of a guy called Vishnu from my neighboring village ....Vishnu sprinkled dung water on pastors when they came to his home to convert him....no so called Hindus came to his support when he was put in jail ....karunakar came with all legal and moral support to him ......so don't come to conclusions on your own...I have done my research and have verified sources....end of day these people are better than so called evil Teresa who did international infant trafficking ....

Leave bro political affiliations tho okarini support chese anthavaraku, villaku artham kaadu idi.....Shiva shakthi ground lo chestunna work commendable. 

24 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Leave bro political affiliations tho okarini support chese anthavaraku, villaku artham kaadu idi.....Shiva shakthi ground lo chestunna work commendable. 

Most of tdp people today forgot the reason why people liked ntr ...they looked lord Krishna in ntr not as an actor....

Please cross check my reply bro..

I am not saying fraud ..

Donations anevi ..really konchem painful..valuntaree ga istey ok..promotions meeda .adagatam correct Kadu ani na feeling ..

He has done good work ..due to his senseless approach..worest people are commenting on Hindutva ..mainly on shivatvam..Nenu Chala chetha comments chusanu..eeyuna kelukudu valla..

More over ..meeru Hindu dhramam kosam patu padey divamsa sambuthulu ani feel ayye batch AP lo mass conversations meeda actions thesukomandi..

Reality enti antey ..mass conversations..not stopping due these kind of acts ..

Vellu hinduthavanni edo vuddaristynnaru antey ..pedda comedy..

swayam ga devude digi vachina aage paristhithi ledu..

These people are just entertaining..the group of people like us ..konchem sepu samma ga vuntundi.

End result.. conversations jaruguthu vunnayu ..

27 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Reality enti antey ..mass conversations..not stopping due these kind of acts ..

Vellu hinduthavanni edo vuddaristynnaru antey ..pedda comedy..

swayam ga devude digi vachina aage paristhithi ledu..

These people are just entertaining..the group of people like us ..konchem sepu samma ga vuntundi.

End result.. conversations jaruguthu vunnayu ..

It is your perception....but I don't think you are right on it and I have seen so many people supporting him and got benefitted ...first of all based on our conversation you don't have any idea on what Hindu scriptures are and you are just keeping on undermining his efforts ....at least he is doing something in his capacity and I am happy for that .... conversions stop automatically when Hindus know about their scriptures first as simple as that ....

8 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

It is your perception....but I don't think you are right on it and I have seen so many people supporting him and got benefitted ...first of all based on our conversation you don't have any idea on what Hindu scriptures are and you are just keeping on undermining his efforts ....at least he is doing something in his capacity and I am happy for that .... conversions stop automatically when Hindus know about their scriptures first as simple as that ....

Yeah I might wrong..I got to know that  how agency people got converted (Araku)..this was happening from 2004  and still happening ..same across coastal belt..Shiva Sakthi kind of organization can't stop those mass conversations..

My point is Hindu champion party has to prove that they are masters to stop these kind of acts  without hurting other religions..that to they are in power ..why only yogi implementing..why not in AP ..

Donations ..some heated arguments with mindless pasters won't help ..

Manam okati antey vallu vanda antaru..how dare current ruler of AP ..giving 6k per month from day one .. people money spending to particular religion..those are impactful and painful stuff ..still we are giving elevations..

15 hours ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Yeah I might wrong..I got to know that  how agency people got converted (Araku)..this was happening from 2004  and still happening ..same across coastal belt..Shiva Sakthi kind of organization can't stop those mass conversations..

My point is Hindu champion party has to prove that they are masters to stop these kind of acts  without hurting other religions..that to they are in power ..why only yogi implementing..why not in AP ..

Donations ..some heated arguments with mindless pasters won't help ..

Manam okati antey vallu vanda antaru..how dare current ruler of AP ..giving 6k per month from day one .. people money spending to particular religion..those are impactful and painful stuff ..still we are giving elevations..

This started right around late 90's with ka Paul and taken over by ys family....some heated arguments will help mass people ....but to kill these stuff on intellectual side we need leaders like yogi, Himanth Biswas

7 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

This started right around late 90's with ka Paul and taken over by ys family....some heated arguments will help mass people ....but to kill these stuff on intellectual side we need leaders like yogi, Himanth Biswas

Chala pedda process involvement..I witnessed few stages in this process..like money per week and nice meal..some family.issues solving..poster counseling on the name of prayer.. emotional..stuff..ila vuntundi..

Asalu ..temples velithey.. horrible humiliation by higher caste.. people..so they are easily converting..for this ..TTD has to build the temples in their areas..etc..

Sova shakti..lanti organizations ..work chestunna ..antha effective levu

3 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Chala pedda process involvement..I witnessed few stages in this process..like money per week and nice meal..some family.issues solving..poster counseling on the name of prayer.. emotional..stuff..ila vuntundi..

Asalu ..temples velithey.. horrible humiliation by higher caste.. people..so they are easily converting..for this ..TTD has to build the temples in their areas..etc..

Only freeing temples from govt clutches and using temple income for dharmik purposes will solve the issue...these converted xxx work in temples with out any shy in Hindu name ....we have all laws on which action can be taken but need right leaders like yogi and Jimant who can take action

5 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

But you cannot undermine the role of Shiva sakthi he will have atleast his contribution inthis .I told an example on what I have known from my own native place ....now some youth I my own place are working for him as they got assurance from Vishnu incident that some one stood for us ......you cannot undermine such things ......he was actually appreciated by Rajiv Malhotra himself for his contribution ...by saying this it doesn't matter whether you or me accept karunakar or not ....he has already reached a stage 

Archived