Ganguly

chanu@ntrfan

5 minutes ago, NTR_Sachin said:

What if the matter coming out has a large amount of truth? Do you want that to be swept under the rug just to protect precious kohli's ego over the team's feelings?

And how is ganguly responsible for every leak coming out uncle,could have easily been the players doing this after being vexed,appudu how can anyone control? He can't just demand source identity from journos as bcci president ga.

Nenu leak ayina vati gurinchi matladuthunna, players feel avuthunaru, kohli ego ani mee feelings cheppakandi.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chanu@ntrfan said:

Nenu leak ayina vati gurinchi matladuthunna, players feel avuthunaru, kohli ego ani mee feelings cheppakandi.

Leak ayna vatillone ee matter undi ani adiga uncle,gussa kaakandi 👀

Leaks aapadam not so easy if there are too many point sources antunna anthe. Your sentiment is true and idealistic kani practical ga kashtam anna anthe 

19 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Be the real DADA that we all known for.

Don’t be harsh on him blindly. It’s hard to contain news. It could be anyone. Olden days lo ne leaks ni control cheyyaledu. Ika intha technology ochaka, antha jaruguthunnapudu kastam.

If the discussion is between dada rohit, bcci chief yes, It should have been contained. I don’t think that’s the case here.

We all know how leaks ended careers of all seniors (except sachin though they tried to put him under rotation policy) and fellow players under MSD-Srinivasan rule.. 

Ayina msd-vk fanisam, rohit-sourav hatred combo bale undi.. rarest assala.. :roflmao:

Btw there is no better person than dada to understand the feeling of snatching captaincy from them by conspiring behind him.. he is the victim of same leaks and politics.. I don't he will do same to a player that he is fond of and sees his passion and love for game in that player.. 

Rohit - hatred aah nenu

I love rohit and when he did well I celebrate more than his fans,  - That is me and I don't need any ones certificates

Idhi andariki unadaka gelukutha untaru, Just vallaki reply ivvataniki matrame, vallu aaputarani valla language vadatha

Sourav gurinchi ayithey language kuda chedu ga eppudu matladala.

4 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Rohit - hatred aah nenu

I love rohit and when he did well I celebrate more than his fans,  - That is me and I don't need any ones certificates

Idhi andariki unadaka gelukutha untaru, Just vallaki reply ivvataniki matrame, vallu aaputarani valla language vadatha

Sourav gurinchi ayithey language kuda chedu ga eppudu matladala.

Uncle don't take it to heart.. okaru virat tidithe nuvu rohit meeda thread eyyatam.. ippudu sourav meeda thread eyyatam to support virat.. they all look like that.. 

End of the day, only reason it happend coz of VK and his performances.. 

12 minutes ago, NatuGadu said:

Kohli gaademi media mumdhu. Cheppochhu stepping down ani before discussing with BCCI

What a logic sir ji

idhe naaku nachaledhu. Serious ga policy theesukoni raavali BCCI. Policy violation chesthey, no will terminate from BCCI contracts and no retirement benefits ani pettali.

4 hours ago, eNterTaineR said:

Twitter lo mamuluga ledu ga racha. ganguly & shah, bcci meedha ki dandayatra chesaru :ride: madhyalo Mumbai ambani la ni kooda manhandling :ride:

Meeru cheyyala ninna, kohli recommended Rahul, Pant anagane 

Ikkade enni teds veskoni tittaru kohli ni

Alage evari fanism, evari avasaralu koddi vallu react avuthunaru

Ee position lo meeru unna inka veyyi retlu react ayyevaru

Btw aaah kohli recomendations kuda leaked matter ye, memu stop the leaks antey podduna mammalni veskola :sleep:

1 hour ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Meeru cheyyala ninna, kohli recommended Rahul, Pant anagane 

Ikkade enni teds veskoni tittaru kohli ni

Alage evari fanism, evari avasaralu koddi vallu react avuthunaru

Ee position lo meeru unna inka veyyi retlu react ayyevaru

Btw aaah kohli recomendations kuda leaked matter ye, memu stop the leaks antey podduna mammalni veskola :sleep:

Inka veyyi retlu ani ela cheppav uncle. hatred aa :thinking: or we that bad than Kohli fans :thinking:  

Its all about the time..Kohli in his era, sort of humiliated and threw Kumble out in an embarassing way and got everything he wanted..Now India has 10s of quality batsmen in bench in white ball cricket, you hardly feel the difference even if Virat or Rohit leaves..About Rohit winning IPL trophies, though MI is an IPL team, its nothing short of a strong international team, it can even beat strong international teams also..Its unfair to give a lot of credit to Rohit the captain just based on the results.

2 minutes ago, raaz said:

Its all about the time..Kohli in his era, sort of humiliated and threw Kumble out in an embarassing way and got everything he wanted..Now India has 10s of quality batsmen in bench in white ball cricket, you hardly feel the difference even if Virat or Rohit leaves..About Rohit winning IPL trophies, though MI is an IPL team, its nothing short of a strong international team, it can even beat strong international teams also..Its unfair to give a lot of credit to Rohit the captain just based on the results.

Rohit successfully lead a strong international team with all strong players from the world .. so rohit has the capabilities to lead Indian team.. 

I think Ganguly should step up and clarify once and for all. There are so many things like team's future prospect, current responsibilities and I think everything is being blown out of proportion.

Edaina cheyandi, but aa Kumble ki matram ivvakandi.. Worst decision in recent history if that happens.!

Jayawardhane ki ivvandi. 
Andaru Rohit MI Indians ni successful ga lead chesadu antaru. Yes, Rohit deserve the respect that he got. But everyone is undermining the effort of Jayawardane as lead coach. 
Netflix lo MI di edo series undali. Adi choodandi.. Appudu ardham avuthundi.. Jayawardane entha unsung hero anedi..!!

Regardless, Kohli deserve to make his own decision and he is entitled to make a recommendation for team's future as an 'input'. Looking forward for his comeback as ferocious batsman vs one of the most successful Indian captain ever.!!

59 minutes ago, CinemaLover said:

I think Ganguly should step up and clarify once and for all. There are so many things like team's future prospect, current responsibilities and I think everything is being blown out of proportion.

Edaina cheyandi, but aa Kumble ki matram ivvakandi.. Worst decision in recent history if that happens.!

Jayawardhane ki ivvandi. 
Andaru Rohit MI Indians ni successful ga lead chesadu antaru. Yes, Rohit deserve the respect that he got. But everyone is undermining the effort of Jayawardane as lead coach. 
Netflix lo MI di edo series undali. Adi choodandi.. Appudu ardham avuthundi.. Jayawardane entha unsung hero anedi..!!

Regardless, Kohli deserve to make his own decision and he is entitled to make a recommendation for team's future as an 'input'. Looking forward for his comeback as ferocious batsman vs one of the most successful Indian captain ever.!!

Srilanka ki coach ga enduku cheyadu Mahela?? 

Archived