Long live Virat Kohli

chanu@ntrfan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Virat in my opinion is the most committed player that I've ever seen. People can hate him as much as they like (to support their fav players), but he will continue to take the team forward.!!
I personally can watch him play all day. It's just a pleasure to watch him play and privilege to see him lead the team.!

1 hour ago, CinemaLover said:

Virat in my opinion is the most committed player that I've ever seen. People can hate him as much as they like (to support their fav players), but he will continue to take the team forward.!!
I personally can watch him play all day. It's just a pleasure to watch him play and privilege to see him lead the team.!

That's what captain should have...if we check any interview of ganguly he always say....its not about captaining it's how far we take cricket and team forward

Kohli is a blessing anthe...

Ind has to develop two quality sides, one concentrating on shorter format and another one concentrating in bigger format.... when there are no ODIs or T20s, the test regulars will play country cricket.... when there are no ODIs or T20s, the white ball regulars can play some franchise cricket across the globe...

Post covid, we will see something similar to this.... only few players will be common in both sides....

Archived