Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bharath_k said:

They can go to nearest police station and they can file a complaint related to theft.  

Panchayats are directly linked to central ....  

CID cases enduku ? Moreover that nearby police station lo caee file avtundaaa in first place? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Idendayya idi..... Moon pics from chandrYan aa...lollll....

chusara, chandrababu yaan.. i knew it!!

idantha chandrababu kutra... pacha kamerlu.. blah blah!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...