Suggestions on phone

sri.ravipati

Hi everyone,

att is giving samsungnote 20(not ultra) for $0 if customers get into 30month agreement.

currently using iPhone 8+ from 2017, still running great. Haven’t seen battery, performance, heating and speed issues till now. After returning from android phones, I realized how good the Apple phones are.

when I used android phones Samsung s3, s4 and one plus 2, I hated those phones for heating, quality, battery and speed. 

Due to $0 offer, thinking of getting Samsung but above experiences making me think twice.

i saw Samsung s8 From friends and it was good I believe.
Can any help me if the above mentioned issues are resolved with Samsung and android?

thanks in advance 

Samsung baga develop ayyayi in terms of battery...

I still feel battery is lagging in S series compared to other M r A series....  M n A series lo heavy battery.. solid usage

may be screen valla S series lo battery ekkuvasepu ravadam ledemo.... 

note20 lo 4500mah battery valla 1 day ravachu anukunta battery but due to fast charging issue undakapovachu....

23 minutes ago, sri.ravipati said:

Thanks everyone. Definitely android is easy to use my only concerns are quality, heating, battery and speed 

all of them are highly improved..... compared to previous models..battery may still be lagging due to note series performance and big screen..

8 hours ago, The Wolverine said:

Note 20 lite. plastic back and 60hz display. Ultra looks good though.

Idi darunam, plastic back ivvatam, 60hz is fine.. 

Moreover productivity baguntadi note lo.. 

Ip12 price thakkuva pettochu అంటున్నారు ga.. 

17 hours ago, sri.ravipati said:

Hi everyone,

att is giving samsungnote 20(not ultra) for $0 if customers get into 30month agreement.

currently using iPhone 8+ from 2017, still running great. Haven’t seen battery, performance, heating and speed issues till now. After returning from android phones, I realized how good the Apple phones are.

when I used android phones Samsung s3, s4 and one plus 2, I hated those phones for heating, quality, battery and speed. 

Due to $0 offer, thinking of getting Samsung but above experiences making me think twice.

i saw Samsung s8 From friends and it was good I believe.
Can any help me if the above mentioned issues are resolved with Samsung and android?

thanks in advance 

Same offer tho iPhone 11 isthunnadu ga :thinking: Nenu theeskunna last month. 

16 hours ago, Naresh_NTR said:

iphone nundi Samsung/Android ki vachaka.. asalu intha easy ga panulu cheskovacha phone lo ani anipistundi... 

I recently moved from android to iPhone. Android lo simple ga unde apps kooda iPhone experience kosam complicate chesada anipisthadhi :lol2:  it’s not at all user friendly. 

2 yrs back s8+ teesukunna after 5 yrs of iPhone. Build quality pedda bokka. 2 times screen pagilaka switches back to iPhone. Ippudu homeminister vadutundiaa phone.

Another Major factor for me to change is no office email on Android phones because of a security risk.

but I liked the functionalities a lot compared to iPhone. 

Long time iPhone users will feel different certainly at basic accessibility feel. Where as Android’s apps are awesome. My personal liked feature is Bixby and “okay google” most of the times no need to touch phone while driving, very helpful with Indian accent. Now “Siri” also seems but comfortable with Indian accent, needs a lot of improvement.

10 hours ago, karthik_n said:

5g enduku uncle, ee phone companies paisal gunjadaniki saaku anthey 

If 5g network starts , there will be huge difference in data speed same as between 3G to 4G .  As said if want to keep.for next 3 years better to take 5G now. Post 6months  from now 4G phones ki second hand market kooda undadu . 

Archived