Stocks

Jaitra

PayTm gadu asalu em verify chesinatu ledu...intha negligence endi if true.

image.png.02d42cef88684ac63a5441834da32c27.png

More than 1,000 users were found to have linked the same Permanent Account Number (PAN) to their accounts. The compliance submitted by the payments bank was found to be incorrect during verification processes conducted by both the RBI and auditors.

My investment is in Rattan india power,Mishtann foods,brightcom group.

Rattan power:they have 2 coal based power plant and one plant is running extraordinary and other plant is in nclt .considering huge demand of power for next 4 to 5 years.it coal power play crucial as renewable,solar still can't substantiate.

Mishtann foods:They are into rice business. If we notice their business is very less in previous year's as they were doing only in india but current years they are selling in other countries and made huge profits in the first half.they are planning grain based ethanol plant in gujarat.the only remark was the company owner got arrested for tax evasion.

Brightcom: Too risk but they have great business and currently sebi,ed put cases on Owner Suresh reddy from hyderabad.

Rattan,Mishtann already run above 100% when I initially updated here.

I am just sharing my watch list :Sarveshwar foods,Integra .

Watch list of quality stock:JSW infra.

Just now, Ranky@Tarak said:

Brightcom: Too risk but they have great business and currently sebi,ed put cases on Owner Suresh reddy from hyderabad.

Suresh reddy last year arrest ayyadu fraud case lo..malli release ayyado ledo...Retailers pichi pichi ga BUY chestunaru since it's penny stock.

1 minute ago, NBK NTR said:

Suresh reddy last year arrest ayyadu fraud case lo..malli release ayyado ledo...Retailers pichi pichi ga BUY chestunaru since it's penny stock.

He has not got arrested. Ed vadu vachi hyd lo vadi assets ni japtu chesadu.He put case against sebi and ed which is going on 9th feb is verdict as per the latest info brother. 

3 hours ago, Ranky@Tarak said:

My investment is in Rattan india power,Mishtann foods,brightcom group.

Rattan power:they have 2 coal based power plant and one plant is running extraordinary and other plant is in nclt .considering huge demand of power for next 4 to 5 years.it coal power play crucial as renewable,solar still can't substantiate.

Mishtann foods:They are into rice business. If we notice their business is very less in previous year's as they were doing only in india but current years they are selling in other countries and made huge profits in the first half.they are planning grain based ethanol plant in gujarat.the only remark was the company owner got arrested for tax evasion.

Rattan,Mishtann already run above 100% when I initially updated here.

I am just sharing my watch list :Sarveshwar foods,Integra .

Watch list of quality stock:JSW infra.

Nice coincidence......

I was lukng for food stocks and liked mishtaan chart and funda also ok....so entered at 15.5....doing well

Lt fuds also gud...recently some brokerage target for lt about 30% gain in short time ani gave

Jsw infra .....kutumbam uncle anyday buy buy ane mothukuning...adani kakunda next ports company and all funda ratios better than adani ports....consolidation lo undi...jus added small quantity to follow reg

Edited by chanti149

Nhpc lo recently some buyback or something happened at 67/share around....at that time it was near 70-75trading.....so was like a blind buy....aa next week nunche kummindi rally

Edited by chanti149

10 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Nice coincidence......

I was lukng for food stocks and liked mishtaan chart and funda also ok....so entered at 15.5....doing well

Lt fuds also gud...recently some brokerage target for lt about 30% gain in short time ani gave

Jsw infra .....kutumbam uncle anyday buy buy ane mothukuning...adani kakunda next ports company and all funda ratios better than adani ports....consolidation lo undi...jus added small quantity to follow reg

heritage foods add chestunna bro FMCG sector lo...next govt vaste expecting better rally.

10 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Sjvn...nhpc..cpse index..bhayankar swing intraday today.....offcourse last 7-10days irakummai rally

Today TV5 business breakfast lo Vasanth and all analysts Modi gurinchi discussion :D markets will be bullish ani post elections.

On 2/5/2024 at 10:38 AM, NBK NTR said:

@roger7 your view on All cargo stock pls ?

fundamentally stock looks good... but what is your vision as i am not seeing any break-out in near term...if the stock reaches -92/93 then you can see a long candle forming at rs. 98. 

so as point of entry 80 is good but i am unable to predict by when it would reach 98...i think buying in small portions would be good and major profit should be booked at 89-90 level 

On 2/3/2024 at 7:59 AM, NBK NTR said:

penny stocks will make you more poor uncle...lottery adhi

oka vela konna enni quantity kontaru cheppandi to make 10k profit?? curious to know

one of my very close family relative was holding nearly 40k.. suzlon stocks he bought when it was trading at 8.5rupees and he made full exit at 46.00 rupees in a staggered manner..

the same individual bought Infibeam avenues at 14rupees made an exit 29rupees and he bought nearly 20k stocks- i have advised the same stock to our db members also i think at that point also you said you are not interested in penny stocks.. 

Yes bank will also come to the level of 110 in 5years down the line.. if some body with 4lacs can make entry now-in staggered manner and they should keep investing in same stock for 6months and need to wait for 4.5yrs.. 

On 2/5/2024 at 7:25 PM, NBK NTR said:

PayTm gadu asalu em verify chesinatu ledu...intha negligence endi if true.

image.png.02d42cef88684ac63a5441834da32c27.png

More than 1,000 users were found to have linked the same Permanent Account Number (PAN) to their accounts. The compliance submitted by the payments bank was found to be incorrect during verification processes conducted by both the RBI and auditors.

image.png.cb963bcb40aca3965597e7efb4da727d.png

📊 President of India's Stock Holdings 🇮🇳💼  *PSU*

Andrew Yule & Co: 89.25%
Balmer Law. Inv.: 59.67%
Bank of Baroda: 63.97%
Bank of India: 81.41%
Bank of Maha: 86.46%
BEML Land Assets: 54.03%
BEML Ltd: 54.03%
Bharat Dynamics: 74.93%
Bharat Electron: 51.14%
B H E L: 63.17%
Bharat Immunolog: 59.25%
B P C L: 52.98%
Canara Bank: 62.93%
Central Bank: 93.08%
Cochin Shipyard: 72.86%
Engineers India: 51.32%
GAIL (India): 51.91%
Garden Reach Sh.: 74.5%
General Insurance: 85.78%
Hemisphere Prop: 51.12%
Hind.Aeronautics: 71.64%
Hindustan Copper: 66.14%
Hind.Organ.Chem.: 58.78%
HMT: 56.83%
IDBI Bank: 45.48%
IDFC First Bank: 3.94%
I D F C: 16.34%
IFCI: 70.32%
I T D C: 87.03%
Indian Bank: 79.86%
I O C L: 51.5%
I O B: 96.38%
I R C T C: 62.4%
Indrapr.Medical: 26%
ITI: 90.25%
KIOCL: 99.03%
Life Insurance: 96.5%
M T N L: 56.82%
Mazagon Dock: 84.83%
Mishra Dhatu Nig: 74%
MMTC: 89.93%
MOIL: 53.35%
MSTC: 64.75%
National Aluminum: 51.28%
Natl. Fertilizer: 74.71%
NBCC: 61.75%
NHPC Ltd: 70.95%
NLC India: 79.2%
NMDC: 60.79%
NMDC Steel: 60.79%
NTPC: 51.1%
O N G C: 58.89%
Oil India: 56.66%
Power Fin. Corpn.: 55.99%
Power Grid Corpn: 49.4%
Punjab & Sind Bank: 98.25%
Rail Vikas: 78.2%
Railtel Corpn.: 72.84%
R C F: 75%
Rites: 72.2%
Scooters India: 93.87%
S C I: 63.75%
SJVN: 59.92%
State Bk of India: 57.47%
S A I L: 65%
UCO Bank: 95.39%
Union Bank (I): 83.49%.

RBI remains on hold MPC members for the 6th consecutive time kept policy rates on hold, by keeping repo rate unchanged at 6.5%, SDF at 6.25% and MSF and bank rate at 6.75%. RBI also left its stance of “withdrawal of accommodation” unchanged. However these decisions were not unanimous, and were passed with the vote of 5-1. Central bank highlighted that interest rate transmissions are still not complete and inflation is yet to be brought down to targeted level on a durable basis. Hence, RBI’s stance should be viewed in this context, and “mix of instruments” will be used by the Central Bank to manage the liquidity situation. RBI expects GDP growth to remain at solid 7% in FY25, supported by government capex, domestic consumption and corporate profits. Inflation is projected to come down to 4.5% in FY25 from 5.4% in FY24, due to satisfactory Rabi sowing, dip in vegetable prices and expectation of a normal monsoon in FY25. We foresee no change in RBI’s position before Aug’24. However, in case inflation surprises on the downside, then a tweak may be expected in Jun’24 policy.