*****INDIA tour of NEW ZEALAND 2019*****

chanu@ntrfan

Full Schedule of the tour:

1st ODI - January 23, Wednesday, New Zealand vs India, McLean Park, Napier, 7:30 am IST

2nd ODI - January 26, Saturday, New Zealand vs India, Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui, 7:30 am IST

3rd ODI - January 28, Monday, New Zealand vs India, Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui, 7:30 am IST

4th ODI - January 31, Thursday, New Zealand vs India, Seddon Park, Hamilton, 7:30 am IST

5th ODI - February 03, Sunday, New Zealand vs India, Westpac Stadium, Wellington 7:30 am IST

1st T20I - February 06, Wednesday, New Zealand vs India, Westpac Stadium, Wellington 12:30 pm IST

2nd T20I- February 08, Friday, New Zealand vs India, Eden Park, Auckland, 11:30 AM IST

3rd T20I - February 10, Sunday, New Zealand vs India, Seddon Park, Hamilton, 12:30 PM IST

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

ROHIT

DHAWAN

KOHLI

MSD

JADHAV

DK

PANDYA

JADEJA

KULDEEP/CHAHAL

BHUVI

BUMRAH

my team for WC, fail ayina ee team ni marchakandi.

You need those 2 wrist spinners in the side if you are playing in England. The more bowling options you have, the better it will be. I personally feel to play 2 wrist spinners, Jadeja, Hardhik and Kedar as my alrounders. Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli and Dhoni as my top 4. Bumra and Bhuvi as my quicks. 

Edit: this will give 7 bowling options to my captain and also batting options until Bhuvi who bats at 8.

17 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

You need those 2 wrist spinners in the side if you are playing in England. The more bowling options you have, the better it will be. I personally feel to play 2 wrist spinners, Jadeja, Hardhik and Kedar as my alrounders. Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli and Dhoni as my top 4. Bumra and Bhuvi as my quicks. 

Edit: this will give 7 bowling options to my captain and also batting options until Bhuvi who bats at 8.

DK

?

When: Wednesday, January 23 at 3:00 PM Local Time (7:30 AM IST)

Where: McLean Park, Napier

What to expect: International cricket returns to McLean Park after two summers as the venue had lost its status due to poor drainage facilities. Things have changed, thanks to a lot of investment to upgrade the venue - particularly its turf, drainage and irrigation systems. As far as the nature of the pitch is concerned, big totals can be expected considering that 200 was crossed thrice in four innings in the two T20s played at this venue this month.

India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Ambati Rayudu, Vijay Shankar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami

New Zealand (Playing XI): Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson(c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham(w), Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Doug Bracewell, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult

Archived