Thanks nfdb

MSDTarak

10 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Firstly thanks to admin Kiran gaaru for giving oppurtunity to join this forum. 

I have been part of this forum from 2015, I thought this forum is for Nandamuri fans, intial days it was very gud bcse I was only looking into Jr NTR and SR NTR sections. But I entered chatroom in 2016 August, some posts were good and some were very weired bcse oly fans from either sides used to take their paths when their directors worked with stupid megays or nag babai. I never wanted to be part of this but unfortunately became one. Admins I pleed  you to change name of political forum as TDP forum, bcse it doesn't deserve its actual name. You can abuse other party leaders and their mothers but you can't speak a single word on your TDP and leaders, it was never forum of rightful discussion(except few). If any speak against they will provoke you in such a way that you personally abuse them n get banned. Just F off Folkes hard to say but truth. Please change the admin panel, if your forum wants to be rightful to all N (Nandamuri fans), else name it as Narafans.com either this forum doesn't deserve me or vise versa, am quitting this DB.

Thanks to Vasu Anna(Vasu tarak), prasad, Gowtham(entertainer), Yaswanth, Manoj Anna, Raghu anna. whom I know personally, for helping me so much during movies. Sorry if I missed any.

Yes, okasari nenu generalise ga TDP gelavadu annanduku nannu buthulu tittaru

Oh range lo adukunnaru

10 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Firstly thanks to admin Kiran gaaru for giving oppurtunity to join this forum. 

I have been part of this forum from 2015, I thought this forum is for Nandamuri fans, intial days it was very gud bcse I was only looking into Jr NTR and SR NTR sections. But I entered chatroom in 2016 August, some posts were good and some were very weired bcse oly fans from either sides used to take their paths when their directors worked with stupid megays or nag babai. I never wanted to be part of this but unfortunately became one. Admins I pleed  you to change name of political forum as TDP forum, bcse it doesn't deserve its actual name. You can abuse other party leaders and their mothers but you can't speak a single word on your TDP and leaders, it was never forum of rightful discussion(except few). If any speak against they will provoke you in such a way that you personally abuse them n get banned. Just F off Folkes hard to say but truth. Please change the admin panel, if your forum wants to be rightful to all N (Nandamuri fans), else name it as Narafans.com either this forum doesn't deserve me or vise versa, am quitting this DB.

Thanks to Vasu Anna(Vasu tarak), prasad, Gowtham(entertainer), Yaswanth, Manoj Anna, Raghu anna. whom I know personally, for helping me so much during movies. Sorry if I missed any.

Boss sensible gaa discuss chesukovacchu. We can differ but decently. Meeru oka vishayam ardham chesukovaali majority nandamuri fans pro tdp. Maa laanti vaallantha Rama rao gari veeraabhimmanulam. TDP ki anti avatam kashtam.

Meeku ibbandigaa unte stick to Jr Ntr and chat sections. Nijaaniki anni heroes thaaluku movies discussiobs jarugutunnayi ee db lo. Meminkaa chala decent gaane accept chestunnatte. Naaku thelisi vere heroes ki sambandinchina forumg lo intha ee paati criticism allow cheyaru.

@MSDTarak

oka vela , naku teliyadhu kani meeru BJP ki support chesthe , aa BJP vajpayee thoni poyindhi anipisthondhi , advani ni modi avamanichinappudu manaki ardam avvali kadha ? I don't know , I am under the impression that you are supporting BJP .

TDP ki bajana chese valle kakunda fair ga vunde vallu vunnaru ,  meeru happy ga mee opinion meeru share chesukovacchu . Bhoothu puranalu part of their game plan to bulldoze fair opinions . You have to ignore those .

13 hours ago, Naresh_NTR said:

Good suggestion to change the name.of politics section....

danilo chese nara bajana chudaleka asalu aaa sec kuda open cheyatledhu.... sticking mostly to chat room and some times ntr sections

Thx 4 restricting urself...

Archived