Lokesh Tweets - Replies to PK

uravis

6 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

Just now we went to a tiffin centre in vja; three people are discussing about PK and Lokesh tweets. They are concluding that Lokesh had given very good response. Felt happy to see that common people praising Lokesh here 

I cannot tell you how much hope it gives me ... just happy to see it ... :shakehands:

8 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

Just now we went to a tiffin centre in vja; three people are discussing about PK and Lokesh tweets. They are concluding that Lokesh had given very good response. Felt happy to see that common people praising Lokesh here 

valla age group konchem details ivvandi bro.

10 minutes ago, NatuGadu said:

Sensible reply atleast...

Provoke cheyyakundaa

Sensible , yes true Natu bro.....The second part ended up not being a provocation, true.....

See, already PK shot himself on his own foot, also good enough reverberations erupted from reacting public on his foolhardiness, job almost finished for time being,  why waste an extra bullet, Lokesh preferred to go high road. 

That's why Lokesh gets the cake, and can eat it too here. ( Real test for Lokesh - at times you have to get dirty to get the job done, unlike this instance).…

1 hour ago, minion said:

I cannot tell you how much hope it gives me ... just happy to see it ... :shakehands:

1 hour ago, swarnandhra said:

valla age group konchem details ivvandi bro.

Between 35 to 40 bro.  I never thought that common people discuss on the tweets like this ?

2 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

Sensible , yes true Natu bro.....The second part ended up not being a provocation, true.....

See, already PK shot himself on his own foot, also good enough reverberations erupted from reacting public on his foolhardiness, job almost finished for time being,  why waste an extra bullet, Lokesh preferred to go high road. 

That's why Lokesh gets the cake, and can eat it too here. ( Real test for Lokesh - at times you have to get dirty to get the job done, unlike this instance).…

Many times silence is best weapon ... CBN 4 years silent gaa vunna... Rendu Kalla siddantham ayina... Lekapotheee party naki poyedhi..

Though I don't like or support Loki... Except from N&N family members no chance for others to lead party. Okavela ayyina party may split...

Archived