అసలు మనం వీళ్ళకి దేశం లో భాగమా ?

AnnaGaru

గుజ్జు  పీఎం వారి  920 SQ KM(2,27,337 acres ) కొత్త  సిటీ ..కొత్త  ఎక్సప్రెస్స్ హైవే , కొత్త  ఎయిర్పోర్ట్ ,మెట్రో ,కొత్త  రైల్వే లైన్ , భారతమాల డబ్బులు ,సాగరమాల డబ్బులు , బులెట్ ట్రైన్ ఎక్స్టెన్షన్ ప్లన్స్ మొదలు పెట్టారు 

AP కి  RE_ORG ప్రామిసెస్ చెయ్యండి ర అంటే వెటకారం ఒకటి మనకి .....

TAX BENEFITS OF DHOELRA CITY:
receive a 10-year corporate tax holiday on export profits (100.0% for the initial five years and 50.0% for the next five years). 33.33% 22.22% 11.11% 5.56% 5.56% 5.56% 5.56% 5.56% 5.54% Multi-Product IT/ITeS Apparel High Tech Engineering Products & Related Services Chemicals Pharmaceuticals Engineering Goods Non-Conventional Energy Multi-Service 

This is what Prime Minister In-person monitored 920 SQ KM NEW CITY construction progress. Look at the INFRA support by Union Govt for that city.

చివరకి   గుజరాత్ ఇచ్చిన ల్యాండ్ కి Equity ఇచ్చారు స్టేట్ కి DMIC ఫండ్స్ నుంచి 

a) DSIR has been planned over an extensive area of land measuring approximately 920 sq km and the developable area in DSIR is divided into six (6) Town Planning Schemes i.e. TP scheme 1 to TP scheme 6;

B) Programme Managers have been appointed for entire DSIR for undertaking the implementation related activities by coordinating all the downstream
activities; 

c) Since, the entire trunk infrastructure cannot be implemented in one go due to practical reasons, a phased approach was adopted and Preliminary Engineering activities for TP scheme-2 comprising of TP-2(East) and TP-2(West) were taken up and have been completed;

d) Further, an Activation Area of 22.5 sq kms has been carved out based on the maximum availability of Government Land which will facilitate the early take off of various infrastructure components in DSIR;

e) Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) had approved the tender packages for various trunk infrastructure components for Activation Area of Dholera (22.5 Sq.Kms ) for Rs. 2784.82 Crore. f) SPV by the name of “Dholera Industrial City Development Limited” has been incorporated 

g) State Govt. has transferred 22.5 Sq.Kms. of land to the SPV and matching equity has also been released by the DMIC Trust; :wall:

h)     The Status of Progress of five packages of Trunk infrastructure of Activation Area is as under:

i. EPC for Roads and Services Contract (INR 1,734 CR) awarded. M/s L&T is the selected bidder. Work has been initiated on ground;
ii. EPC for ABCD Building Contract (INR72.31 Crore) awarded. M/s Cube Construction Engineering Ltd. is the selected bidder. Work has been
initiated on ground;
iii. EPC for Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Contract (INR 90 Crore) awarded. M/s SPML is the selected bidder. Work will be initiated shortly;

iv. EPC for Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) Contract (INR 54 crore) awarded. M/s L&T is the selected bidder. Work will be initiated shortly;
v.     EPC tender for Central Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP) has been issued and bids received are under evaluation.
i) The Trunk Infrastructure work of the Dholera Activation area is likely to be completed by 2019.
The Status of Progress of various SupportInfrastructure projects for DSIR is as under:
vi) New Green field airport works started
Transaction Advisors have also been appointed for Greenfield International Airport at Dholera;
vii) Plans are prepared to connect Dholera with New Express Highway part of Sagarmala and Bharat mala

II. DPR for MRTS Project has been approved by the State Govt. and the project has been included in the JICA Special Rolling Plan for DMIC Project :wall:. NHAI has appointed the Consultant for DPR preparation for Expressway Project. Land acquisition for the MRTS Project will be initiated as part
of RoW of expressway project once DPR is ready;

III.     New Railway Line between Bhimnath and Dholera

Inka ee stories vesukodam waste brother - unless any other state local party leaders start questioning this  - what is the use for us being here and discussing about it - I know it gives our brigade information how Gujju is cheating nation - but end of the day of no national media covers this what is he point

27000 crores convention center ki e 2024 deadline petti works release chesaru....malli 27,000 kakunda daniki infra kosam sagarmala,bharatmala lo funds istunaru.....

Vizag-Chennai,Chenai-Bangalore ki ichindi 3000 crores andulo malli state nana edupu edipincharu 4 years...Even in that they harassed AP saying it is loan and not grant....But Mumbai-delhi corridor ani cheppi Gujarat main based ga 3 lakh crores paine works cheyistunaru....

Manmohan govt : EAST coast Industrial corridor was HIGH priority as India business(imports&exports) on EAST grown fast and shortage of ports. Modi hijacked and completely stopped EAST coast total projects.

/************************

Larsen & Toubro (L&T) has bagged a Rs 2,791-crore contract for detail design, engineering and construction work for the first phase of the Rs 26,000-crore exhibition-cum-convention centre in Dwarka, New Delhi.  This kick started project works started with total project completion deadline of end of 2024.

The contract has been awarded on an EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) basis by India International Convention and Expo Centre (IICC) — a 100% government-owned special purpose vehicle (SPV), tasked with developing the project. “We are extremely pleased to see this project move as fast as it has done since it got the Cabinet approval in November. We have now completed the bidding process, finalised the Phase-I contract and incorporated the SPV to manage the project,” said Alkesh Kumar Sharma, CEO and MD, DMICDC.

అన్ని చేశారు ఇన్ని చేశారు ani అంటూ వుంటారు gujarath lo but hyd, mum, kol, bang, చెన్నై, ఢిల్లీ లాంటి pedda city లు అసలు ఎందుకు levvu ఇప్పటి వరకు, literacy rate bane vuntada state ki, paina చెప్పిన cities lo settle avvataniki country lo ey most of the ppl prefer, never heard anyone prefer gujarath to settle down, jus curious to know.... 

6 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

Ahmedabad is no push over. up until late 90s its population was on par with Hyderabad. Hyderabad pulled ahead with tech boom since then. 

A gujju nri repeatedly used to ask me about hyderabad growth, population, it etc...

lately he started arguing that ahmedabad is better developed now.. 

24 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

A gujju nri repeatedly used to ask me about hyderabad growth, population, it etc...

lately he started arguing that ahmedabad is better developed now.. 

Yep Ahmedabad is making some noise but not on par with hyd at least, they have just few ites companies jus like earlier days of hyderabad it boom, they are more on manufacturing enabled services which most southern n northern states already competing..

My point is enni cities kattina n develop chesina, gujarath can never replicate what Indian big cities do, amaravati with adequate support can make a big difference, that's what is experience n past results.. 

13 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Yep Ahmedabad is making some noise but not on par with hyd at least, they have just few ites companies jus like earlier days of hyderabad it boom, they are more on manufacturing enabled services which most southern n northern states already competing..

My point is enni cities kattina n develop chesina, gujarath can never replicate what Indian big cities do, amaravati with adequate support can make a big difference, that's what is experience n past results.. 

:iagree:i worked in jamnagar,gujarat. basically why people not prefer gujarat when compared to other major cities bcoz this state & people has lot of restrictions in the terms of food,culture etc. Ex: non veg is not available,liquor is banned,cost of living is more,food is costly,no rooms will be given for bachelors eating non veg food etc.. like these so many things r in gujarat,people r not friendly..btw manuacturing companies r more when compared to IT companies..

8 minutes ago, DVSDev said:

Basically they use to boast themselves as entrepreneurs and don’t like to work under some one. So that might be the reason they have not eyed on jobs

Entrepreneurs aa, without many good institutions n innovation, how is it possible? They are more like into trading i guess.. Not entrepreneurship.. 

1 minute ago, ramntr said:

Entrepreneurs aa, without many good institutions n innovation, how is it possible? They are more like into trading i guess.. Not entrepreneurship.. 

Yea that’s what I mean - I stand corrected 

yeah mostly traders. but what is amazon/EBay/flipcart ??? institutions has nothing to do with entrepreneurism. entrepreneurs not necessarily limited to technology. growing a company is no easier task than starting a company. Tata, Azim Premji, Ambani, Adani ...etc many successful business people are gujaratis. 

ayina, this topic is deviating from this thread subject. :run_dog:

9 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

yeah mostly traders. institutions has nothing to do with entrepreneurism. entrepreneurs not necessarily limited to technology. growing a company is no easier task than starting a company. Tata, Azim Premji, Ambani, Adani ...etc many successful business people are gujaratis. 

Agree bro, still guj doesn't have big cities too, remember they have draught prone areas, also if you can see the mentioned names except Adani no one has major contribution in guj, I think TCS itself has multi fold bigger economic picture in hyderabad than గుజరాత్ even including టాటా car plant, premzi is for కర్ణాటక.. 

I think no one above  mentioned has their corporate offices in guj except adani.... My question was, do they come up with innovation in business ideas, technology, govt policy making... Etc.. 

17 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Agree bro, still guj doesn't have big cities too, remember they have draught prone areas, also if you can see the mentioned names except Adani no one has major contribution in guj, I think TCS itself has multi fold bigger economic picture in hyderabad than గుజరాత్ even including టాటా car plant, premzi is for కర్ణాటక.. 

I think no one above  mentioned has their corporate offices in guj except adani.... My question was, do they come up with innovation in business ideas, technology, govt policy making... Etc.. 

companies go wherever they get talent at cheap. South india has better pool for tech jobs than north. as far as corporate head quarters are concerned, it is same like AP industrialists bro. GVK, GMR, Reddy Labs ...etc all headquartered in Hyderabad. Gujarat was part of Bombay state (Mumbai Capital). businesses started there. it is easier said than done to shift a corporate head quarters.

Archived