3 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

ilanti news lu choosi majority annanu AND not to target TDP supporters bcoz am one of TDP supporters and last time TDP ki vote vesa..........

No automatic alt text available.

this is related to day-to-day governance. it points to (even if true) CBN 's inability to reform/control officials corruption practices. This is not something only happening because of CBN. in any case, Subject you were commenting earlier was specific to SS/Package. Is n't it?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, swarnandhra said:

this is related to day-to-day governance. it points to (even if true) CBN 's inability to reform/control officials corruption practices. This is not something only happening because of CBN. in any case, Subject you were commenting earlier was specific to SS/Package. Is n't it?

Yes its specific to SS/package....when I said majority of ppl I didnt mention "they are ppl surrounded by me" and that made you to quote my earlier post

25 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

Thanks for accepting am not BJP/YCP supporter..........ilantivi chusinapudu sometimes opinion change avuthadi and am not against CBN to post this

ప్రత్యేక హోదా రూపంలో ఇస్తున్న ప్యాకేజీ అమలుకు ఎందుకు స్పెషల్ కార్పొరేషన్ ఏర్పాటు చేయడానికి భయపడుతున్నారు.??????
రెవెన్యూ లోటు పై ఎందుకు ప్రజలకు నిజం చెప్పడం లేదు???
- ఎమ్మెల్సీ శ్రీ.సోము వీర్రాజు

Sarayi news kooda naa.. why state ? Why not center?? Vallu kada money ichedi valle oka corporation erpatu chesi ivvamanandi? 

Ee lanti valla video chusi kooda influence avuthanu ante Nocomments ???

43 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

Why to laugh on this ?........nenu Jagan or PK peru cheppaledu.........anduke May be JP narayanan annanu

Kuralo karivepakunu nammuthunnaru ante navvaka emi cheyali??

2014 elections appudu emi chesado gurthuledaa???:brakelamp:

Archived