Good Job - Indian Taliban

Npower

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our grievances are against BJP for its short sighted policies in AP , for that if we have to fight 100 battles, so be it, we have to do right way ; Lets not mix some unrelated & wild stuff and go over board; We have to hit pointedly & precisely.

Tamil Nadu: Two held for hurling stones at Periyar statue in Tirupattur

Shanmughasundaram JTNN | Mar 7, 2018, 00:14 IST

[crown]

HIGHLIGHTS

• Two persons, including a BJP party functionary, were arrested for allegedly pelting the statue of Periyar EV Ramasamy with stones.
  • A police official said they don't know what prompted them to throw stones at the statue but they are interrogating them to find out the reason.

R Muthuraman and his relative M Francis were arrested for hurling stones at the statue of Periyar near the Tirpuattur taluk office.R Muthuraman and his relative M Francis were arrested for hurling stones at the statue of Periyar near the Tir... Read More

VELLORE: Two persons, including a BJP party functionary, were arrested for allegedly pelting the statue of Periyar EV Ramasamy with stones in Tirupattur town on Tuesday night. Police beefed up security to stave off any untoward incidents.

According to police, R Muthuraman, 42, a native of Anna Nagar, who was the town secretary of the BJP, and his relative M Francis, 28, a native of Avai Nagar, who was the town deputy secretary of the CPI, were arrested for hurling stones at the statue of Periyar near the Tirpuattur taluk office. The incident occurred around 7.30pm. Locals caught them and handed over to police.

The duo were in an inebriated condition. They pelted the statue with stones and damaged it. “We did not know what prompted them to throw stones at the statue. We are interrogating them to find out the reason for the act,” said a police official inquiring the duo.

The incident came close on the heels of BJP leader H Raja’s tweet stating “…today it is Lenin’s statue in Tripura, tomorrow it will be the statue of caste fanatic EVR Ramasamy.” Leaders of various political parties including the DMK, DK, CPI and CPM demanded strong action against Raja.

Get latest news & live updates on the go on your pc with News App. Download The Times of India news app for your device. Read more City news in English and other languages.

Ilaa cheppukuntoo pothe desham lo evari statue migaladu.  Gandhiji Statue ni koodaa lepesthaaru...... Pakistan creation lo paatra vundi kaabatti ethesaam antaaru.

Good going.... nothing but ACHE DIN. :child:

20 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Our grievances are against BJP for its short sighted policies in AP , for that if we have to fight 100 battles, so be it, we have to do right way ; Lets not mix some unrelated & wild stuff and go over board; We have to hit pointedly & precisely.

https://media.giphy.com/media/9DosE8knCVPPy/giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

but u always surprise us....with....substance,....leave it...it wasnt meant for u...

aah okay, Thought you slid in to trolling without appropriate & mature content; Will take yours in good sense. Cool :shakehands:

10 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

aah okay, Thought you slid in to trolling without appropriate & mature content; Will take yours in good sense. Cool :shakehands:

just wanted to say...undavalli kooda chaala intelligent anukoni feel avuthadu..we cant help that...but which side u stand anedi imp....

Hindu votes kosam Paiki emo ilaa.... Muslim votes ni split cheyyataaniki mallee MIM tho secret deal..... mana kharma ... hindu terrotists power lo undatam and vaalla survival kosam backend lo pakisthan terrorists help theeskotam.....

Both modi and MIM are more dangerous than  pakisthaan for india....

Just now, Chandasasanudu said:

just wanted to say...undavalli kooda chaala intelligent anukoni feel avuthadu..we cant help that...but which side u stand anedi imp....

what the hell you are talking?  so the earlier pronouncement is fake...huh

If you have serious issue with content, ask me, more than willing to tell, if not spare me this immature stuff....

Just now, Sr Fan said:

what the hell you are talking?  so the earlier pronouncement is fake...huh

If you have serious issue with content, ask me, more than willing to tell, if not spare me this immature stuff....

stop baoasting .....i said it wasnt on u....malla unnecessary comments enduku....check urself first.... 

Lets get this straight, chandas bro, cant understand what you presume the idea about' me 'and 'my two cents' here.....If you have not understand so far, my posts are never about a party, wont aim at a person etc. unless otherwise addressed specifically....Over the years, If in case you have issues with somebody else, I am no way connected....To the best of my senses,  my two cents, wont even pay attention who liked or not....

Any part of this above, letter to letter,  if not clear, do clarify with me  if possible we will both together the break the 'myth'  you have imagined & housed about me....

5 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Lets get this straight, chandas bro, cant understand what you presume the idea about' me 'and 'my two cents' here.....If you have not understand so far, my posts are never about a party, wont aim at a person etc. unless otherwise addressed specifically....Over the years, If in case you have issues with somebody else, I am no way connected....To the best of my senses,  my two cents, wont even pay attention who liked or not....

Any part of this above, letter to letter,  if not clear, do clarify with me  if possible we will both together the break the 'myth'  you have imagined & housed about me....

straight curved emi undi....for some reasons u r favouring modi....but vaadu ap ki support apaka mundhu nunchi iam against....i support bjp but not modi...vaadiki kcr ki no difference...they both use emotions....muslims hatred valla ikkada konthamandi bjp ki aadagoluga...konthamandi cbn hatred valla supporting...ledu antey ikkada adni lepalsina pani endi...adi ardham kakapovatam antey....and secondlz...we can argue against each other...meeku against ga evaru argue chesina allaki stuff ledu substance ledu lanti loose arguments mee sthai ki baagola....

memu papers rastham....100 coments vasthai...we dont respond to everz comment with the same lenghtz text...we know what make sense and what not...meeru 10 lines rasaru ani nannu rayamantey etta

5 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

straight curved emi undi....

You are wrong 100% about things you have no idea about me ..Last time I told you, you are questioning with straight face, you being a self proclaimed & an avowed communist pronounced by you-  my association & affinity with Tdp ? 

What kind of absurdity it is ? 

Where you are going wrong in this mischaracterization, not going to put here explicitly line by line....You don't read my posts, obviously, I know, very evident by your 'imagination' about me ....Wont ask you to, but when you mischaracterize, got to let you know, not for your purpose alone for other readers sake....

57 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

ledu antey ikkada adni lepalsina pani endi...adi ardham kakapovatam antey.

ohh nenu gamaninchalEdu Chandas bro, ee line.....

From my perspective, wont see the things the way you do.....for me, you two are two bros, one in Germany doing a job, the other a student working(may be finished) on his doc. degree in India....That's all, few opinion differences between you folks, in any way shape or form wont alter my expression about a particular topic...Do notice, those things wont come in to conscious when a post is conceived....

2 minutes ago, Seniorfan said:

Periyar too is rascala....lepidobbandi.....MODI gaadi notlo SHAAH gaadi kaddi...vaadini maatram shakaminchedhi ledu....

Do you remember sf bro, a while ago a radical 'Islamist' ID sneaked in, preaching everybody, taking shots on India/culture etc ! In their sites & propaganda the Islamic fundamentalists eulogize & piggy bank periyar etc, for the obvious vile stuff the divisive tamilian spewed against Indian culture.  That banished 'ID' was advocating everybody to follow divisive periyar in this db.....

14 minutes ago, Seniorfan said:

Nothing wrong Lenin gaadi statue lepithe.....dammunte maa Ambedkar statue pina chei veyamandi BJP vaallanu.....chai akkadikkade cut off ipothundhu...kabaddar...

BJP vaallEgaa lEpindi Ambedkar ni raajakiyam kOsam, congress ni corner cheyyataaniki sf bro.....

(brief gaa... congress Internal politics lo Jagjivan etc batch di pai cheyyi...Ambedkar ki anta scene lEdu congress lo)

These sort of minor incidents are very common after elections, is it wrong ante yes it is. But danni theesukoni national level discussion petti  Taliban ani, okaru saffron terrorism hahaha emu edupu ya nayana. Ilage hadavidi cheyandi leni issues ki bjp vote % perugudhi lol

4 minutes ago, Kiran said:

These sort of minor incidents are very common after elections, is it wrong ante yes it is. But danni theesukoni national level discussion petti  Taliban ani, okaru saffron terrorism hahaha emu edupu ya nayana. Ilage hadavidi cheyandi leni issues ki bjp vote % perugudhi lol

avv.....tankbond meeda statues padagodithey barbarious....appudu trs ni anna votes perigai....emotions tho play chesina annalu india loanti desam lo u benifit..chivaraki congress kanna heenanga thayaru avuhtunnaruga...

Archived