Raasi Phalalu

NBK-Dravid

you can change your fate with praying God with utmost devotion ......who believes completely in him can with stand anything and come up in life...i have seen the worst phases in my life still I am strong because of my belief in him............that confidence can only be experienced and cannot be said i words.......

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe in God..

Chala high okasari chusi malli Chala lows chusa..

Started my career in my bad phase and that turned with pretty average career.. new company lo join ayya Repu meeting with manager for first time in new company

Date is October 26th... it is exciting me to the core.. should see how it goes

Itlu

Tula rasi badhitudu

Also, believe in yourself.  Narendra Modi became P.M. even when his astrological Plantes are not completely aligned for such a Political Metoric raise. 

Chaganti Koteswara Rao Garu rose to such a fame in the past decade when he was going through 7.5 Year Seni Period. 

Hard Work , Dedication and Keeping Chin above all difficulties will always pay in the long run in spite of short-term pitfalls. 

Also, believe in yourself.  Narendra Modi became P.M. even when his astrological Plantes are not completely aligned for such a Political Metoric raise. 

Chaganti Koteswara Rao Garu rose to such a fame in the past decade when he was going through 7.5 Year Seni Period. 

Hard Work , Dedication and Keeping Chin above all difficulties will always pay in the long run in spite of short-term pitfalls. 

both are spiritual seekers uncle ...........that is the reason.....you start believing in yourself in spite of bad phases only because of belief in God..........

you can change your fate with praying God with utmost devotion ......who believes completely in him can with stand anything and come up in life...i have seen the worst phases in my life still I am strong because of my belief in him............that confidence can only be experienced and cannot be said i words.......

Thanks brother

bro Pls note below:

1. Paina cheppina raasi wise generic predictions. Ante e rasiki entha ee vidhamga endulo manchi/ chedu chesadu shani ani. Eg: eli nati n ashtama shanI raasulaki batting tappadu.

2. Shani slow moving. Hence results overnight undavu.... eg tomorrow he moves.

Signs kanipistayi kaani full impact ki 4 weeks pattachchu.. This applies 4 both good n bad...

3. This is called gocharam based on movement of planets into raasi. Eg saturn wl move after 2.5 yrs. Guru every 11 months...rahu/ ketu after 18 months...Others after 30-45 days...

combination of all major planets has to be considered.

4. Ur case. Note that gocharam impact wl be abt only 10% for all.There wl be lakhs with same rasi but their birth chart determines the results in life.

5. It is a complex science n only experts can pinpoint n predict. FYI. . I hv only basic knowledge.

6. Only those who believe/trust / hv interest shd look in to this. Others who don't believe in karma/god shd ignore n stay away.

7. Also if we believe in this doesn't mean we shd stop working hard!

Main purpose is to caution people abt what is likely to come n any precautions to be taken to suppress the impact... eg if u know cyclone is coming up u wl stay at home.... if fate decides it can still come home n hit us.

Kumbha raasi gocharam gud next 2 yrs...

eli nati after that but since shani is lord of kumbha wl spare u compared to others. ...

Thanks brother

Believe in God..

Chala high okasari chusi malli Chala lows chusa..

Started my career in my bad phase and that turned with pretty average career.. new company lo join ayya Repu meeting with manager for first time in new company

Date is October 26th... it is exciting me to the core.. should see how it goes

Itlu

Tula rasi badhitudu

post your review :D

Archived