********Fitness Freaks********

Tiger444

oka 2 months only cardio  and vegeterian  food with no sweets ..........10 kgs taggali ani fix iyya ......1000 caloie cardio daily and strict 2000 calorie diet ..2 months nundi work out leka bloating belly ochindi......time to bounce back to form........

annai sugar asala vadda....konchem teeskuna parleda/....and sugar place lo honey replace chestey ok aa

annai sugar asala vadda....konchem teeskuna parleda/....and sugar place lo honey replace chestey ok aa

4 tbsp is ok for a day.....i would suggest you to use jaggery instead of sugar......raw honey in super market is crap......only honey from your own back yard is preferable....i would suggest you to take fruits if you have sugar cravings

4 tbsp is ok for a day.....i would suggest you to use jaggery instead of sugar......raw honey in super market is crap......only honey from your own back yard is preferable....i would suggest you to take fruits if you have sugar cravings

Thanks annai....using dabur honey....naku pedda ishtam em kadu annai just coffee lo ki daily milk lo ki

Protein bars lo ingredients chooskondi, aadu corn syrups etc posthaadu which is junk. Vaatikanna white rice lo sugars melu!

if you eliminate corn,soy,msg(mono soidum glutamate),meat you cannot eat 90% of the foods available in the super markets ...............the chances are 95%less prone to cancer,heart diseases ......consumption of protein bars is not good as per health experts ........

successfully skipped sugar from coffee and drinking it with out sugar......control your mind you can control your body...........

Chala ante chala control cheskuntunna annai....junk food manesa....ledante entha gym chesina no use anipinchindi....kani chala kashtam annai control ga undadam :blink: