********Fitness Freaks********

Tiger444

Thanks bro.. can u pls suggest something to add to above menu

weights emi try cheyatledu bro .. present only cardio

P.S : i m bachelor staying with frnds

bro...my single most important suggestion - dont go for quick solutions for weight loss, coz I ve tried it myself and it wont sustain,...the reason I say this is that the diet you are following is not maintainable thoughtout your life and consequently you will put the weight back on whatever u ve lost during this period...

so stick to a diet that u can follow forever in your life....just reduce carbs and sugar...

some things I ve been following for 6 months

• white rice just reduce cheyi..dont completely skip......
  • dont eat outside food at all unless it is necessary...
  • use good cooking oils like olive if possible.....
  • skip deep fried foods 
  • No sugar and sugary foods..although we can cheat once in 10 days or so...wid a sweet or cool drink :)
  • eating more protein is important for fat reduction; eggs meat nuts etc
  • eating more fat is necessary for fat reduction ; this may sound surprising, contrary to everyone belief the most successful diet ever for fat reduction is Keto diet where we are allowed to eat only fats
  • one more important thing - Never snack anything in between meals; dont consume anything other than water and green tea....if you are craving for some snack, take them along with your meals...
  • Workout in the morning in fasted state from overnight - Research suggest that cardio on fasted state has huge benefits over non fasted cardio - when the body has no fuel to go to, it will tap in to our body fat - this applies to other marathon runners here too; bala and cyclist bros :)
  • whenever there is an opportunity, try to walk; walk to movies, take stairs in office
  • And be patient with results...

Rams bro

Our weight loss or fat loss depends upon our body's insulin response to a food item that we consumed - this response is determined by the GI (Glycemic Index) of the food item which quantifies the amount of Glucose released into our blood stream from food consumption; So we better consume foods with lower GI for less insulin production 

below is a link to the GI index of some foods

http://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/glycemic-index-and-glycemic-load-for-100-foods

you can see from this list and make wiser choices; foods with lower GI

bro...my single most important suggestion - dont go for quick solutions for weight loss, coz I ve tried it myself and it wont sustain,...the reason I say this is that the diet you are following is not maintainable thoughtout your life and consequently you will put the weight back on whatever u ve lost during this period...

so stick to a diet that u can follow forever in your life....just reduce carbs and sugar...

• skip deep fried foods 
  • No sugar and sugary foods..although we can cheat once in 10 days or so...wid a sweet or cool drink :)
  • eating more fat is necessary for fat reduction ; this may sound surprising, contrary to everyone belief the most successful diet ever for fat reduction is Keto diet where we are allowed to eat only fats
  • one more important thing - Never snack anything in between meals; dont consume anything other than water and green tea....if you are craving for some snack, take them along with your meals...
  • Workout in the morning in fasted state from overnight - Research suggest that cardio on fasted state has huge benefits over non fasted cardio - when the body has no fuel to go to, it will tap in to our body fat - this applies to other marathon runners here too; bala and cyclist bros :)
  • whenever there is an opportunity, try to walk; walk to movies, take stairs in office

just water taagi velathaa.... running ki daily 

not even coffee etc 

<p>

• skip deep fried foods
  • Workout in the morning in fasted state from overnight - Research suggest that cardio on fasted state has huge benefits over non fasted cardio - when the body has no fuel to go to, it will tap in to our body fat - this applies to other marathon runners here too; bala and cyclist bros :)
thanks bro.. mng vellatam asalu kudaradu bro.. evng time lo ne vellali gym ki :(

Rams bro

Our weight loss or fat loss depends upon our body's insulin response to a food item that we consumed - this response is determined by the GI (Glycemic Index) of the food item which quantifies the amount of Glucose released into our blood stream from food consumption; So we better consume foods with lower GI for less insulin production

below is a link to the GI index of some foods

http://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/glycemic-index-and-glycemic-load-for-100-foods

you can see from this list and make wiser choices; foods with lower GI

ll chk this

vasthunnavaa ??? kanipinchadam ledhu yenteee ?? 7 avthundhee nenu vachey time

Ninna monna raledhu Friend marriage ki vellinti.

ivala vachanu Ground ki ... mimmalni chushanu ivala ground lo  ... meru me wife tho vachinatlu vunnaru ga ..

calling tarakafresh brother

Paneer, Tofu, Soya chuncks, green gram, chick peas, peanuts daily enni grams teesukovali.

daily carbs intake entha undali bodyki. :dream:

soya chunks ki negative reviews unnayi so better avoid bro

panner 100 gms, peanuts 2 handful - green gram no idea :)

carbs - sugar zero chesi, rice baaga tagginchu bro nenough...dont restrict too much, we also need to enjoy some of our food :)