TWO telugus shot in Kansas and 1 died

AnnaGaru

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A incident lo facts chuste manam entha avoid chesina time bagoka pote it could be anyone

- they went to Grill&Bar at 7PM near their workplace (bar&Grills are not that uncommon, which thousands&more Indian traveling consultants go in the evenings for dinner with colleagues)

- Is just a mile from their workplace and not isolated location. Also seems like a ordinary safe zone

Austin's Bar & Grill, 2103 E 151st St, Olathe, KS 66062

Bro, bad people ekkadina vuntaru.. 10rs kosam champe vallu akka/chelli ani chudakunda rapes chese vallu India lo kuda vunnaru.. Mandu lo discussions enduku ani chepthe Trump fans ani comments..meeku nachanodu american president ayina meekee badha..adedo maa desam maa president laaga..medhavulu ekkuvipoyaru desam lo

Guest Urban Legend

trump batch digaru ga inkanaina aapandi saami ....these are trump supporters (republicans radicals etc ) who act like this

trump ki meeru support ah kaadha ani pakkana pettandi koncham sepu..trump ane oka manishini vadiledham ....trump ane vadu raakamundhu kuda jarigayi konni ...

e hate on immigrants ni penchi poshincharu ippudu itu daariteesindhi,,inka enni jaruguthayo

TG lo kuda inthey AP vaadi meedha hatred penchi penchi ...enno road side brawls chusam AP vadivi ani tittatam konni sarlu kottatam

US lo guns culture vundhi kabatti kalchesadu

accept it

em addu vastundhi meeku nijam accept cheyyataniki ...hate hate hate ani penchithey itu vaipey daariteesthadhi

Guest Urban Legend

Man who tried to stop Olathe bar shooting speaks from his hospital room

"A lot of people are calling me a hero and this and that and the other - and it's not like that. I was just doing what anyone should have done for another human being. It's not about where he's from or his ethnicity. We're all humans. So I just felt I did what was naturally right to do."

'Illegal immigrants ye maa problem' anedi oka musugu. Non-Caucasians population peruguthundi anedi asalu badha ee batch di.

Asalu white population original ga undi only in europe. So they need to understand that. And US is definitely not the land of white.

Research on what Chinese did in US. They hard laboured and build trains and roads in 19th century.

Man who tried to stop Olathe bar shooting speaks from his hospital room

"A lot of people are calling me a hero and this and that and the other - and it's not like that. I was just doing what anyone should have done for another human being. It's not about where he's from or his ethnicity. We're all humans. So I just felt I did what was naturally right to do."

This guy is a hero.

Bangalore lonee after 10pm 90% of the places lo vats Shake avvuthayi..... Chennai lo railway station lo 11am ki stabbing jariginappudu

avadi local vadidi.. lucky enti antae gun culture antha ledu mana degaram..

Interesting discussion.

Forewarning ... I'm going to sound a bit cold ... I hope my good friends here take me for what it means ... 

Why there was no cry over San Bernardino attack? How is an American supposed to feel? I heard a bjp looney tell me to 'get out of my country' before ...  the moment they see an nri, all bets are off ... 

Its probably beyond these types ... but, I was in the middle of watching a documentary ... 'Requiem for the American Dream' ...

I never considered Noam Chomsky to be the 'most influential' ... but, he has some interesting thoughts ... watch it if you have access to Netflix.

Next few years are going to be interesting.

BTW, what's wrong with the advice to be cautious? I don't understand.

This shiit happened even under Prez Obama. 

There are going to be some loonies, as always. Protect yourself.

Interesting discussion.

Forewarning ... I'm going to sound a bit cold ... I hope my good friends here take me for what it means ...

Why there was no cry over San Bernardino attack? How is an American supposed to feel? I heard a bjp looney tell me to 'get out of my country' before ... the moment they see an nri, all bets are off ...

Its probably beyond these types ... but, I was in the middle of watching a documentary ... 'Requiem for the American Dream' ...

I never considered Noam Chomsky to be the 'most influential' ... but, he has some interesting thoughts ... watch it if you have access to Netflix.

Next few years are going to be interesting.

San bernadino is f Ed up thing. Killing six ppl to make a statement is bs. So is the Quebec attack.

Any type of extremism is dangerous to the society.

Archived