TWO telugus shot in Kansas and 1 died

AnnaGaru

Do you know who first used nuclear bomb in WW2 and when? who invented airplanes? who produce every conceivable thing that you use everyday? every medical procedure and every pharma? Take a guess. 

When you have some time, visit some decommissioned  battleships like carriers. Magnificent machinery. They built them back in the 30s. Sometimes, ignorance is not bliss.

WW2 lo Nuclear bomb use chesindhi US ani evarni adigina cheputharu atleast who cleared 7th standard social subject.... Let's go with your theory of inventions all of them happened in last 70 to 80 years ... All world history books mention what happened to UK with two world wars and they are enough proofs to support that.. US gained with those wars and with their inventions after the War and weakened UK role in world politics made US stronger and other end few countries in Europe took Russia side .. Rest was history from 1951 to 1990.. Until USSR collapses... 

Industry revolution is different like US industry revolution so does Europe industry revolution not to mention France, Germany and Russia...

If you are western media believer watch America:The story of US documentary which supports above theory.. Coming to Ignorance is not bliss comment.. I stand up by everything I say brother and my opinion on this incident is very crystal clear... US gained with world wars and gained its place after UK dismissal in world politics ,, 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't belong in this society ... you shouldn't  live in this society ... its as simple.

You embrace the society you live in ... right or wrong ...

I differ on your statement as per above if the society wants hate then how can evary one in society wants to be part of it?? Is that mean Hilter rule chesinapudu andharu germans thani support cheyali kada same with several other leaders who ruled the world before...

Basic principle of democracy is express your feelings no matter what if some one likes or not if I talk stupid and meaningless then people will eventually move away...

I differ on your statement as per above if the society wants hate then how can evary one in society wants to be part of it?? Is that mean Hilter rule chesinapudu andharu germans thani support cheyali kada same with several other leaders who ruled the world before...

Basic principle of democracy is express your feelings no matter what if some one likes or not if I talk stupid and meaningless then people will eventually move away...

Its about assimilation ... not about every buffoon setting up a shop.

US defeated British in 1776 and you are bragging about UK?

Genghis Khan from Mongol own against China warriors more than several times is that mean Mongol is greater than China... Lets take Babar from Afgan ruled Indian sub continent appudu Afgha thopu ayuthara??

1776 UK was backoff as they realized it's not viable for them to win the war and they found other sub continent called India to loot why to waste their resources on farming land back in 1776 thats what US got back then ...

Americans know that already. They're the ones who came up with that notion.

Tell that to leaders in India. Or perhaps China or Russia.

Americans know that already. They're the ones who came up with that notion.

Tell that to leaders in India. Or perhaps China or Russia.

I'm not sure on your India politics source but Indian leaders or people have more voice than any other democratic country in the world. its just how people or media uses it matter?

Coming to Russia or China I don't care much about those as they are democratic countries and they want to be in near future

If you are western media believer watch America:The story of US documentary which supports above theory.. Coming to Ignorance is not bliss comment.. I stand up by everything I say brother and my opinion on this incident is very crystal clear... US gained with world wars and gained its place after UK dismissal in world politics ,, 

And you think it happened overnight during someday in WW2.

Do you even know what happened after Pearl Harbor attack in '41 and the end of WW2 in '45? You think Nazis, Japan, Italy etc just surrendered?

Its the Americans and the Soviets that spilled the blood. They became superpowers for a reason.

Non-alignment ani musugu thanni padukunte superpower raadu. Nor will it come with h1bs serving america (and somehow feeling superior).

Do you even know what happened after Pearl Harbor attack in '41 and the end of WW2 in '45? You think Nazis, Japan, Italy etc just surrendered?

Until Hilter died in 1945  all his allies believed in their theory of war so taking 6 years of world war makes perfect sense ... US used their inventions and technology more than other countries agian your just repeating what happened in WW2 it's not that far brother just 72 years away.. 72 years is nothing but average Indian life span  not to mention western media supports that theory ...

Human History not started with US and it won't stop with US...

we had several discussions happened in this forum about World history, I'm sure US have it's own place in it but whole world history cant be attributed US or for that matter any one country

I'm not sure on your India politics source but Indian leaders or people have more voice than any other democratic country in the world. its just how people or media uses it matter?

Coming to Russia or China I don't care much about those as they are democratic countries and they want to be in near future

Are you sure about this? let us start with contesting elections on a party ticket.

Are you sure about this? let us start with contesting elections on a party ticket.

If you really want to make a difference in indian politics who is stopping you? you can contest as independent why you need party ticket?? Whether people vote you or not is totally different topic

Late entrant US benefited in WW2....appatike UK masi ipoindhi.... US thought they could bully other countries just like how they did to Japan after dropping bomb... but that didn't work in Vietnam.....which country products have more craze because of quality in US? It is Germany and Japan...

Its the Americans and the Soviets that spilled the blood. They became superpowers for a reason.

Non-alignment ani musugu thanni padukunte superpower raadu. Nor will it come with h1bs serving america (and somehow feeling superior).

No one here feels superior and for your knowledge I'm not holding H1B.. How come you can generalize all just by supporting your theory of super power.. If you read my posts on this topic I mentioned I felt bad and some correction is needed in this society.. I don't care much about who is president when I don't vote in election...

Americans and Soviets are super power so what??? It does not get me anything by praising or commenting any one I'm just talking about facts or world history if you can face it talk it other wise keep it low.. Why to bring H1B's into this...??

No one on this plant is superior smart it's just you might be smarter than your fellow but what you are when you compare to 8 billion population.. Choose your words

Until Hilter died in 1945  all his allies believed in their theory of war so taking 6 years of world war makes perfect sense ... 

I'm probably going off tangent here ... but, do you know anything about stock market ... anything about backtesting? Samething you're talking about. Hindsight is always 20/20.

If you really want to make a difference in indian politics who is stopping you? you can contest as independent why you need party ticket?? Whether people vote you or not is totally different topic

can you name an independent winning elections that is neither Rich/Rowdy or family member of deceased leader ? 

Late entrant US benefited in WW2....appatike UK masi ipoindhi.... US thought they could bully other countries just like how they did to Japan after dropping bomb... which country products have more craze because of quality in US? It is Germany and Japan...

Exactly annai ... but here few like to attribute everything happened in world to US.. I'm not sure why to bring H1B's into this topic if one can't stick to topic better avoid discussion but papam H1B vallu emi chesaru

can you name an independent winning elections that is neither Rich or Rowdy or family member of deceased leader ? 

Then blame people who does not want to be change with you?? My comment was about voice to people and democracy.. India given those to people whether people use it or not is total different discussion

I'm probably going off tangent here ... but, do you know anything about stock market ... anything about backtesting? Samething you're talking about. Hindsight is always 20/20.

US or USSR didn't stop the WW2 War they participated and they won with their talent.. didn't they know what happens to stock market or world peace at that time..???

Crazy wala?

can you name an independent winning elections that is neither Rich/Rowdy or family member of deceased leader ? 

Swarnandhra brother

Chala mandhi vunaru, Aravind, Loksatta JP, few independents in recent elections in 2014.. Having party platform helps anyone to reach their goal faster but not getting party ticket is not the end of the world.

Then blame people who does not want to be change with you?? My comment was about voice to people and democracy.. India given those to people whether people use it or not is total different discussion

okay let us leave it there. what about passing a whip to members forcing them to vote the way party wants? and failing to do so will lead to disqualification?

I agree. Every reasonable American would agree. 

But ... American thought process always shaped the world. And it will influence the world for atleast near term.

Who is denying that? I mentioned my theory when you tried to attribute all world history to US by mentioning the timelines

Hadn't there be restrictions on Germany and Japan they would done wonders on defense/ nuclear related technologies....

Yeah after WW2 .. UNO started to stop any possible future wars during that time US, Russia with the help of UK, China imposed so many restrictions on Japan and Germany and their leaders had to as they didn't have any choice back then

I don't understand the difference between winning a war OR 'winning with their talent'. 

How else anyone wins anything? I'd love to know.

Both means winning .. I meant in sarcastic way when you mentioned US and USSR put their blood ... Do you just want to know this or any thing else about your super power theory or H1B theory

Archived