Canada Immigration

minion

Hey guys ... 

I scored 77 ... you think I have chance?

I'm seriously looking to relocate (I can't take this healthcare shiit in America ... got to find something) ... thinking of applying ... 

Peter Thiel said NZ is the the future ... may be I should go there ...

Do not spend your young years in America ... Republicans will take it away ... not just yours ... but, every young Americans dream ... 

And they'll tell you how its all good :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys ... 

I'm seriously looking to relocate (I can't take this healthcare shiit in America ... got to find something) ... thinking of applying ... Sorry, India is no better.

Do not spend your young years in America ... Republicans will take it away ... not just yours ... but, every young Americans dream ... 

100 points annattu gurtu frnd.Don't remember.Canada lo taxes ekkuva antaga

Hey guys ...

I'm seriously looking to relocate (I can't take this healthcare shiit in America ... got to find something) ... thinking of applying ... Sorry, India is no better.

welcome to New Zealand

Brothers it's a wrong tool. Express entry points calculator ani undi. Google it. I am a permenant resident of Canada. I went through express entry and got the PR almost two years ago.

nz kuda same first expression of interest next pr process,but expression of interest lo points mention cheyali

Archived