Canada Immigration

minion

Congratulations!

You have earned 94 points which means that you could potentially immigrate to Canada as a Skilled Worker, and you would therefore have a good chance of being successful in this application based on your skills, qualifications and work experience.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brothers it's a wrong tool. Express entry points calculator ani undi. Google it. I am a permenant resident of Canada. I went through express entry and got the PR almost two years ago.

All Express Entry candidates get a score out of 1,200, based on the four parts of the Comprehensive Ranking System formula.
We invite the highest-ranking candidates from the pool to apply as a permanent resident through regular “rounds of invitations.” See what minimum scores have been in the past.

:dream:  :dream:

Min entha ravali.. around 500 undi na score  :wave:

looks like.. having canadian degree or canadian work experiance, having job offer, unexpired IELTS score will have adv

Congratulations!

You have earned 94 points which means that you could potentially immigrate to Canada as a Skilled Worker, and you would therefore have a good chance of being successful in this application based on your skills, qualifications and work experience.

mods ee offer kudaa undaa

Congratulations!

You have earned 89 points which means that you could potentially immigrate to Canada as a Skilled Worker, and you would therefore have a good chance of being successful in this application based on your skills, qualifications and work experience.

Congratulations!

You have earned 8 points which means that you could potentially immigrate to Canada as a Skilled Worker, and you would therefore have a good chance of being successful in this application based on your skills, qualifications and work experience

All Express Entry candidates get a score out of 1,200, based on the four parts of the Comprehensive Ranking System formula.

We invite the highest-ranking candidates from the pool to apply as a permanent resident through regular “rounds of invitations.” See what minimum scores have been in the past.

:dream::dream:

Min entha ravali.. around 500 undi na score :wave:

looks like.. having canadian degree or canadian work experiance, having job offer, unexpired IELTS score will have adv

Last week draw 453 brother

100 points annattu gurtu frnd.Don't remember.Canada lo taxes ekkuva antaga

I'd rather pay a little extra in taxes than left out to be dead ... physically and financially ... what good is life having to eke out after all this struggle ... I could have done this in my own village without ever having to go to school.

Again, look up on balance billing in America ... even with full insurance, I'm shiit scared of going to the doctor ... let alone hospitals or emergency. Healthcare in this country is seriously messed up. 

When you go to the hospital ... you don't even have an option to say no to out of network services ... its called drive-by-doctoring ... after doing all the homework about who's in-network/out-of-network etc ... some maroon doctor who peeks into your room will send you a $100K  bill and your insurance will refuse to do anything about it ... this is WITH FULL GROUP insurance ... 

No, you cannot ignore those bills (filing bankruptcies are for rich guys like Trump ... thanks to bush2, he took it away from the little guy) ... they can reach your bank accounts, ira, 401k, home equity or any assets without your consent, yes.  Its amazing to see how fragile it all is.

The following case helped NY state pass one of the best patient protection laws  in the country against balance billing practices. Unfortunately, this level of protection is not available in most other states.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/21/us/drive-by-doctoring-surprise-medical-bills.html?_r=0

Ee express category dwara apply chesinavallaki entha time paduthundhi, monna evaro okallu 8 months lo vacham annaru :blink:

it took me 84 days to get my passport request for stamping. Ante nadi one of the first batches who applied through express entry. Ippudu it's taking 5 months anta Anna

I'd rather pay a little extra in taxes than left out to be dead ... physically and financially ... what good is life having to eke out after all this struggle ... I could have done this in my own village without ever having to go to school.

Again, look up on balance billing in America ... even with full insurance, I'm shiit scared of going to the doctor ... let alone hospitals or emergency. Healthcare in this country is seriously messed up.

When you go to the hospital ... you don't even have an option to say no to out of network services ... its called drive-by-doctoring ... after doing all the homework about who's in-network/out-of-network etc ... someone maroon doctor who peeks into your room will send you a $100K bill and your insurance will refuse to do anything about it ... this is WITH FULL GROUP insurance ...

No, you cannot ignore those bills ... they can reach your bank accounts, ira, 401k, home equity or any assets without your consent, yes. Its amazing to see how fragile it all is.

ExCtly. Basic ga ikkada health insurance avasaram lekapovatam pedda plus. And health system kuda only one layer kada (no insurance layer) things will be easy. Of course some times it takes more time. Kakapote naaku telsina valla parents ikkadiki vachaka something happens to them. And they waived off 2 million bill because he has health card here , which all ppl get when they enter Canada to live.

When you go to the hospital ... you don't even have an option to say no to out of network services ... its called drive-by-doctoring ... after doing all the homework about who's in-network/out-of-network etc ... some maroon doctor who peeks into your room will send you a $100K  bill and your insurance will refuse to do anything about it ... this is WITH FULL GROUP insurance ... 

No, you cannot ignore those bills (filing bankruptcies are for rich guys like Trump ... thanks to bush2, he took it away from the little guy) ... they can reach your bank accounts, ira, 401k, home equity or any assets without your consent, yes.  Its amazing to see how fragile it all is.

:iagree: .Ikkada insurance anta Golmal.Yedi cover avvado yedi cover avuddo teliyadu.consult chesina 1 yr tarcatha kuda bills vasta untayi :bawling:  :bawling:

ExCtly. Basic ga ikkada health insurance avasaram lekapovatam pedda plus. And health system kuda only one layer kada (no insurance layer) things will be easy. Of course some times it takes more time. Kakapote naaku telsina valla parents ikkadiki vachaka something happens to them. And they waived off 2 million bill because he has health card here , which all ppl get when they enter Canada to live.

I don't want to bring my problems to Canada. I certainly don't want to exploit the generous nature of Canada's immigration and healthcare. If I ever emigrate there ... I'll make sure to contribute enough to the system.

You guys have something good ... protect it  :shakehands:

I don't want to bring my problems to Canada. I certainly don't want to exploit the generous nature of Canada's immigration and healthcare. If I ever immigrate there ... I'll make sure to contribute enough to the system.

You guys have something good ... protect it :shakehands:

Exploit emundi brother. accident aute evaraina em chestaru...

Everyone contributes to the economy in some way. otherwise country be in debts by now.

Archived