ATT buy1 get 1 free ticket offer

muttineni

nee eshalooooooooo............etta settav :kick:

nakem telusu :D booking eh ga anukuna :D ikada BMS per profile 150 off istannadu :D kosa 4 gmail cum bms accounts cum phone numbers nunchi all family numbers used :D

jai balayya 

nayalldi aadu 900k margin premiers tho petina aadi daniki deggara ochina peta rape

What makes me eligible for Ticket Twosdays?

I'm a post-paid AT&T wireless customer

I'm not an AT&T employee, authorized retailer or government employee

My account is in good standing

Why am I not eligible for Ticket Twosdays?

I’m not an AT&T wireless customer

I’m an AT&T employee, authorized retailer or government employee

I am a Cricket or GoPhone customer

I have a data-only plan with AT&T

I already redeemed the offer within the last 6 days

Ticket Twosdays: AT&T postpaid wireless customers in good standing only (excludes data-only plans). Buy one movie ticket for any Tuesday showing of a standard 2D movie at select theaters and receive one of equal or lesser value for the same movie for free. Limit one free ticket per wireless account per week. Supplies of free tickets are limited and the number of free tickets available each week will be set by AT&T in its sole discretion and may vary from week to week. Once all available tickets for a particular week have been claimed, AT&T will place a notice to that effect on att.com/tickettwosdays so be sure to check if free tickets are available before making a purchase. Customer must complete online account validation process & consent to receive a validation code by text message to the wireless number provided. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply. Once validated, customer will be directed to redemption website to purchase tickets. Discount code will be automatically applied at checkout. Discount code valid for 6 days from validation of account; if tickets not purchased at time of validation, customer must revalidate account. AT&T cannot guarantee ticket availability for all movie titles or show times. Excludes Cricket and GoPhone customers and AT&T employees. Additional restrictions apply. Terms subject to change at any time without notice. Visit att.com/attthanks for complete details.

i have 4 att numbers which are eligible, let me know if anyone want to use it

Esp. after seeing your post ...I tried a lot to convince my wife ...but, she didn't accept though she loved the movie and now she is r DB watching all the videos of GPSK on YT

Archived