Somewhere ...

minion

along this circus ... there are some genuine problems that affect an everyday American .... I'll leave this election to them. ...

I'm sure ... some here are going to pisss on me ... American elections ... its none of your business ... leave it to the Americans ... yeah, I know what some of you are going to say ... bring it on ...

y NRI's who don't vote talk about indian politics then

Good point. I will stop doing that.

I was actually thinking about this, in fact ... I'll restrict myself to chat room and our heroes forums. I shouldn't be talking about AP politics when it doesn't affect me directly  :shakehands:

r u ok minion bro u seems seriously and genuinely disturbed, i might be very much younger to you in age so I may not be able to suggest you something but you seem very incoherent in the current system which you are not able to accept. Please restrict yourself from aP and India politics brother (if you have already decided thats great) but advising some one else to dont give a ffff about Us is to much glorification anyways chill

even if you contimue to comment on AP politics we people dont care we live or intend to live in democracy

Take it easy bro...it's hard to understand why people from same ideology(tdp) tend to think differently when it come to bigger picture...but it's fact...every one is different to others and have different point of view...may be this is the beauty of public forums :D

r u ok minion bro u seems seriously and genuinely disturbed, i might be very much younger to you in age so I may not be able to suggest you something but you seem very incoherent in the current system which you are not able to accept. Please restrict yourself from aP and India politics brother (if you have already decided thats great) but advising some one else to dont give a ffff about Us is to much glorification anyways chill

even if you contimue to comment on AP politics we people dont care we live or intend to live in democracy

I'm not exactly sure how old you think I'm ... but, contrary to popular belief ... I'm not just there yet to kick the bucket ... so, lay off the age thing ...  

As for being frustrated ... ofcouse, I'm ... I give the benefit of doubt and show my humility ... some come back and bite me in the asss ... sure, whatever.

Archived